[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[BROKERED CONVENTION INTENSIFIES]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: 20160331_trump.jpg (270 KB, 1045x1149) Image search: [Google]
20160331_trump.jpg
270 KB, 1045x1149
What will you do if the RNC fucks Trump over?

I'm voting Bob Whitaker if that happens.
>>
What will you do if the RNC keeps America from fucking itself.
Fixed it
>>
Vote Trump anyway.
Lose the election, but deal a powerful blow to the system, sending a clear message that they either need to stop their bullshit or never have another president again.
Protest votes are powerful when used properly.
>>
>>70848194
It would be interesting to see.
Honestly don't know how people would react.
Probably because Trump voters are mostly white people nothing will happen.
>>
File: Gooby_car_suspicious.png (42 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
Gooby_car_suspicious.png
42 KB, 386x269
>candlestick charts
>x axis is in US dollars

da fuq? Are you trying to trick me again ?
>>
>>70848896

Go to bed, Romney. Get over the fact that you will never win an election again.
>>
>>70849090
>We'll show the government that were not gonna take it anymore.

Life isn't fair and sometimes an authoritative figure will stop you from doing something that they know is bad. In this case, they're keeping america from flushing itself down the toilet
>>
>>70849256

>what are bets?
>>
>>70849260
Four years ago I would have never seen myself voting for Romney in a million years. But if it was him or trump, I'll take herpes over AIDS.
>>
Hasn't Trump said he'll run as third party if he doesn't get the nomination?
>>
Vote Trump.

>inb4 giving Hillary the presidency
Policy-wise, Hillary would be no different from a republican. The GOP and the DNC have identical platforms on the major issues, they're both warmongering open-border corporatist parties.

I'd rather have Hillary than Kasich/Ryan actually, at least she earned her nomination democratically and insults me rather than claiming she stands for my values.
>>
>>70849464

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/03/donald-trump-pledge-independent-president
>>
>>70849531
I couldn't agree more about them being basically identical. Which is why I would choose the one that seems the least like a racist
>>
>>70848194
>What will you do if the RNC fucks Trump over?

Vote Hillary
>>
>>70849838
#FeeltheBern
>>
>>70848194

Enjoy the show.

It will be a convention worth watching.
>>
>>70849313
The RNC is a private entity, not the government, first of all. They need you more than you need them.
If they fuck around and make someone other than whoever the people sided with, go ahead and vote for whoever that person was anyway on election day.
See how long it takes before they stop fucking around, and let the people choose the nominee properly. It won't take long. In fact it would be surprising if they did anything shady in 4 years.
>>
File: Do this.png (28 KB, 546x84) Image search: [Google]
Do this.png
28 KB, 546x84
How long will it take them to evacuate the Quicken Arena ?
>>
>>70849437
t. Hillary Voter
>>
>>70848194
>believing in odds....
>kek
>burger
>>
>>70848194
Whip out my JOHNSON!
>>
File: garyjohnson1.jpg (13 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson1.jpg
13 KB, 480x319
>>70850793
>>
>>70848194

voting for Clinton. if i can't save it, i'll help light the torch
>>
>>70850316
Is that what all of the retards said in 2004 when Al Gore got more votes than Bush?
>>
>>70850635
Bernie Voter actually
>>
>>70851334
Did that cost Bush the election because people split up and willingly gave the election to the Democrats out of frustration?
Is that what happened in the 2004 election?

I'm not talking about bitching and moaning
I'm talking about deliberately giving the presidency to the other side in order to send a message.
>>
>>70848194
I'm subtly encouraging the republicans around me, who feel marginalized by this election, to vote 3rd party.
Regardless of who the nominee is.
>>
>>70851571
The words "Send a message" could not be anymore liberally hippie. Learn which side you're on. If you think anything you do can "send a message" then you're doing exactly what they want
>>
File: image_5.jpg (117 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
117 KB, 1300x866
>>70851380
>being this much of a fucking retard
>>
>>70848194
A part of me hopes he doesn't get the nomination and both Trump and Sanders run independent. It'd be interesting to see, and would hopefully break both parties.
>>
>>70851945
That will be you the day after the election. Media's got you confused
>>
>>70851749
I'm going to need an explanation here, then, because to me it seems obvious that doing so would prevent any future fuckery from the party establishment.

At the moment, you essentially have 4 candidates in the US, and 2 parties.
Let's say for the hell of it that Trump gets 51% of the people's votes, through whatever magic he needs to use, but the GOP goes with Cruz instead, while Bernie gets 51% of the people's votes and lands the nomination.
Just for the sake of argument here, let's say everyone who voted for Trump in the primaries still vote for Trump in the general election, while the Democrats all go with Bernie because "hey, he won fair and square".
Who wins this election?
Do you think the GOP will pull any similar stunts in 4 years, after this year's fuckery cost them the election? Sure they got their favorite nominee, but with no general election victory that doesn't matter for shit, so will they risk a repeat in 4 years?

Please explain where I'm wrong here.
>>
>>70848194
I'm voting trump regardless of what happens. If there is a brokered convention, whoever gets propped up is going to get torn to shreds by the liberal media since they aren't focusing on trump anymore.

It's just frustrating to see Republican party failing to bring in young voters and pandering its dying ultra religious base>>70848194
>>
The RNC and several PACs have already said that the brokered convention is a done deal. It's 1237 for Trump going into the convention or he's fucked.

Unless dildogate leads to Cruz adultery/possible child molestation reveal Trump can't win.
>>
whats the difference between the white and blue IQRs in the OP?
>>
>>70852292
Yes they will repeat it because they are the GOP and they can do whatever the fuck they want. They don't need your permission. Who put it in your head that if you didn't like the way something was done, you could just make it your way? I blame your parents.
>>
>>70852306
What's frustrating is seeing so many Republicans support a man who: doesn't respect women, is blatantly racist, and has yet to show that he possesses the mental intelligence to be president. The man can't even turn a profit on half of his ventures. Why do you think he will succeed as president? Because you hate mexicans too?
>>
>>70848194

Fall into a pretty deep depression tbqh. If Trump loses it's over for white people in this country. Cruz, Clinton and Sanders will let Spics pour in like never before. The demographic shift will be irrevocable.

The population shift will guarantee democrats political control for the foreseeable future. We will reach unbelievable amounts of cuckoldry as a result. Goodbye bill of rights. Goodbye Capitalism. Goodbye American Optimism, Exceptionalism and ingenuity. Even more anti-white policies will be pushed and white men in particular will become an underclass and scapegoat for all problems.

Honestly if Trump loses it'll be time to start thinking about Plan B. I'm talking regional secession, fleeing to another country or something like the Samson option.

Someone give me some hope please.
>>
>>70852292
>Do you think the GOP will pull any similar stunts in 4 years, after this year's fuckery cost them the election?
Yes. Because establishment candidates from either party are preferable to anti-establishment candidates to the GOP.
>>
>>70853471
Perhaps Hitler's words on the matter can help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
>>
>>70853418
t. Carl the Cuck
>>
>>70848194
I thought Trumps chances would be down to 25% by now.
I suppose there is a chance that people will be moved to vote en masse for Trump when they see how the RNC is trying to fuck him over.
>>
>>70852306
This. We need to hash out writing him in. Some states forbid write-ins and those states we could tell to vote libertarian.
>>
>>70852292
> will they risk a repeat in 4 years?

Yes, you have to understand that the people that run the GOP are moneyed interests that do not care at all about conservatism. They care about open borders, "free" trade and defense. That's it. Everything else is just decoration to attract voters. They couldn't give a shit about Taxes, they use tax havens. They couldn't give a shit about anti-white sentiment, they are completely insulated from it in their gated communities. They don't care about manufacturing loss, they all work for/own multinationals that benefit from outsourcing and cheap illegal labor.

Democrats like Sanders and Clinton are more palatable to them than someone like Trump or any other person that isn't controllable .
>>
>>70853282
Because their purpose is not self-gratification. Their only reason for existence is winning elections.
>>
>>70849090
This is really the only answer. I'm voting Trump in November one way or another. I just hope enough other people do the same.
>>
>>70854107
This.
>>
>>70853471
>fleeing to another country

Are there any other good countries left? Each one is fucked in its own way.
>>
>>70853694
I'm not very confident about this. The indoctrination is just too deep. The vast, vast majority of white people support multiculturalism and race mixing. It's just too late. Maybe people will wake up eventually, but look at the numbers man. We are 60% of the population and plummeting every year. If a democrat or Cruz gets elected those numbers will get even worse.

We are already bordering on political irrelevancy as it is. If white men decided the elections, Romney would've won in 2012 by about a 90% margin. It didn't matter. Too many white women have bought into cultural marxism.

The worst part is this isn't just America. The same process has happened or is happening in every single white country. There is nowhere to run.
>>
>>70854467
This is what worries me too. Every white country is currently undergoing a similar process. They are just in earlier stages. There are a couple of holdouts like Poland, but they are just not big enough or resource rich enough to stand on their own. They will be easy to isolate if the cucks so choose.

Best case scenario for Poland is they turn into some kind of white pariah state. Something like a Caucasian north korea.
>>
>>70848194
The three possibilities are:
>Trump gets 1237+, wins the first round and the nomination, GOP goes nuts
>Trump falls short, Cruz brokers delegates by crooked but not atypical means, GOP machine continues for election cycle but will decrease in stature over time barring an economic boom or something
>Trump falls short, GOP goes full retard and brokers in someone who wasn't even running (probably Ryan), remainder of election cycle is the GOP bleeding the death

In my shitty estimates with Montana and West Virginia as swing states, Trump could realistically eke his way to first-round victory, but it's close enough that I wouldn't bet against a brokered convention.
>>
>>70854835
Even if he gets 1237 they will still steal it. They've been changing the rules in a lot of states to free up delegates on the first ballot. We can't even count on Trumps delegates on the first ballot.
>>
>>70854990
Well fuck, I was assuming delegates were bound for the first round (I'm too dumb to understand what happened with Colorado; wasn't the caucus last month?).
>>
>>70854835
If they pick Ryan I will laugh my ass off until the end of time. People have already made up their minds who they want. They can't expect people to immediately accept some newcomer who hasn't earned a single delegate over the last year. Even though I need Trump to win I kind of want to see the Ryan play just to watch the train wreck.
>>
File: Rubio-and-Romney-Campaign-AP.jpg (59 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
Rubio-and-Romney-Campaign-AP.jpg
59 KB, 885x516
>>70855241

They'd probably throw someone who's been in the primaries into the mix just to try to validate the ticket. Probably Rubio.
>>
>>70849313
Neocons have been flushing it down the toilet for years, piece by piece
They're just throwing a tantrum because someone wants to rock the boat and stop the flow of money into their hands while they give absolutely nothing to show for it back when in office
>>
>>70855241
The GOP mindset, were they insane enough to try that, is that the base will vote for the Republican anyway, because the only other choice is the Democrat. It's a two-party system, they'd have no choice but to immediately accept some newcomer.

Were that to occur and Trump ran independent, of course, the Republican could not possibly win. Either Trump would act as a Perot and spoil it, or Trump would become even more unstumpable and somehow win that way.
>>
Start fires. Watch for Phoenix if Trump gets screwed. Imma make the news.
>>
Shooting spree at the federal reserve, I really thing I can get the high score
>>
File: konata.png (97 KB, 233x302) Image search: [Google]
konata.png
97 KB, 233x302
>>70848194
I for one am terrified of the notion that neither Trump nor Cruz will get the nomination, which is the most likely outcome in the event of a brokered convention. It's so much bullshit that the GOP can just nominate whoever they want if this happens. They don't represent their voters at all.
>>
>>70849783
Ah so you'll be supporting Trump then?

Glad you've seen sense, you're on the road to recuckery.
>>
>>70848194
I laugh my ass off because they just handed the presidency to Hillary. The presidency has been a game of hot potato for the past couple decades. The collapse of the entire economy, and possibly the union, is imminent, and Hillary lacks the skills to prevent any of it.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.