[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why exactly can't non-whites be racist again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 634523423.jpg (91 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
634523423.jpg
91 KB, 1000x500
So why exactly can't non-whites be racist again?
>>
nigger magic
>>
>>70846809
because fuck you.
>>
>>70846809
Because last time whites got angry at another race, we ended up nearly turning Japan into a radioactive ocean crater.
>>
>>70847050
That wasn't race related, that was war related. The same side also bombed Germany into oblivion.
>>
>white privilege
>Oppression
>Slavery
I dunno
>>
Because Power + Prejudice = Racism, although I must confess I don't know what that actually means.
>>
>>70847382

Niggers sold niggers to the Portuguese and European faggots who then sold the smallest amount of slaves to the colonies.
>>
File: Germany BTFO.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Germany BTFO.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70847164
>>
>>70846809
Only according to the white, liberal definition can't blacks be racist. According to the actual definition they are racist. They're just not considered to be racist, because people who would call out their racism would be called racist.
>>
>>70847531
It's people changing the definition to suit their ideology., while failing to realize that the word racism isn't bad itself, the bad thing is what it refers to. Adding on the requirement of power doesn't change the fact that racial prejudice is wrong reguardless of who has power in the situation.
>>
>>70847531
It means that me, as a white man, cannot be racist if I do not wield any white institutional power.
>>
>>70847164
Nah, that was just friendly banter.
>>
>>70847613
Yeah horrifying. And we tell ourselves we were the good guys and prove it with the history we wrote after winning the war and turning germany into a prison for decades where (even to this day) it's illegal to question the holocaust.
>>
>>70848005
Check your privilege.
>>
> So why exactly can't non-whites be racist again?
because they are incapable of rational thought
>>
>>70848186
Checked.

Nope, I don't wield any institutional power.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

That's not racist.
>>
>>70848177
it's not in reasonable countries.
>>
>>70848267

/thread
>>
File: australia.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>70848012
>australia
kek
>>
>>70847050
Well they shouldn't have started shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.