[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What groups of people should I hate, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 332x500
What groups of people should I hate, and why?
>>
>>70845072
Yourself because OP is a faggot
>>
>>70845072
authoritarians
theyre cucks
>>
>>70845072
Don't hate groups, hate actions and ideologies.
>>
Hate people who let other people to tell them who to hate
>>
>>70845143
t. proud cuckold
>>
plebs
>>
>>70845072
All of them. They're all shit.
>>
>>70845072
Humans. Humans are terrible.
>>
jews. Always hate the jews.
>>
Jews, obviously.

Goddamnit neo-/pol/ sucks
>>
>>70845072

You should hate anyone not like yourself. Perhaps not individuals, but their larger racial and social groups.

People unlike yourself do not care about your interests and you've no real incentive to care about theirs. Fuck 'em
>>
Hate niggers and Muslims because they are niggers and Muslims

Also hate liberal cucks because they are traitor to your nation
>>
>>70845072
Niggers and Muslims. Only people I avoid and my life is pretty good.

/pol/ is full of autistic losers so I'd avoid this place too.
>>
>>70845072

Don't hate anybody, pity them
>>
>>70845072
Kikes, niggers, muslimes, wetbacks, and French
>>
>>70845072
Leftists, they seek to tear down western society and create an athoritarian Marxist state
>>
>>70845072
degenerates. communists in disguise.
>>
>>70845072
All of them.

Just don't let them know.
>>
>>70845226
for not being a close minded moron hes a cuck? yep, thats /pol/
>>
>>70845072
Jew. blacks, and Muslims. A lot of hispanics suck, but many of them really are just looking for a better in life in america and, frankly, I would come here too if I were in their shoes. That doesn't mean that having them around in large numbers does not threaten the social fabric, economy, and politics of our country. Your number one political concern as a white man is not becoming a minority in your own country, but you shouldn't hate the spics for it. Hate liberals, politicians, and corporate donors for it, who round out your list of people you hate. So to recap, you must hate jews, blacks, muslims, liberals, politicians, and corporate fat cats, but your immediate concern needs to be focused on pretty much all immigration but specifically hispanics
>>
>>70845226
>Hating shitty ideologies and beliefs is being a cuckold
Wew
>>
>>70845072
Antifa's cause theyr a cancer. Everywhere.
>>
>>70845072

Don't care about people, always try to improve yourself as a person, because it will help you be more objective in other things if you recognize your own biases.
>>
>>70845072
Jews and muslims
>>
>>70847185
how dare you bring real advice to pol
>>
>>70845072

Everyone but blood relatives, because they don't care about you and never will. Some of them will ebenefit conspire against you to take what's yours.
>>
>>70845143
This.
>>
>>70847593
I'm sorry, it's just that I get very depressed when I see so much hateful shit on here.

You people are supposed to make me feel better about myself by reminding me that there are people more pathetic than me :(
>>
bump :DD
>>
gyppos
>>
Hate /pol/ and its legion of edgy virgin teens that shout "cuck" at anything they dislike in their closedminded underdeveloped mass they call a brain
>>
>>70845072
Those that are collectively detrimental to you and your kind. Remember that when threatened by a group you must deal with a group.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.