[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venting about Chinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: chinaman.jpg (14 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
14 KB, 250x246
Something happened to me last week that really pissed me off and makes me angrier the more I think about it. I was in a course on the history of the Second World War. The course is small and only has 7 people including myself. For the most part they're all what you'd expect, a bunch of ultraliberal uni fucks (one is a particularly obnoxious Bernout who has a big BERNIE bumper sticker on his macbook and tries to turn every discussion about hitler into one about trump). One girl in the class really fucking gets on my nerves though. Shes a chink born in kiwiland who of course hates all new zealanders and whites in general while extolling the virtues of the Peoples Republic, despite never having lived there. She also seems convinced that Trump and right wingers are hitler and doesn't seem to see the irony in her own support of a regime responsible for killing 100 million people. The incident that particularly got on my nerves occurred last week. We were discussing the american publics perception of past wars with someone claiming the Second World War being the last conflict which Americans tend to view in morally black and white terms. I merely corrected that the Korean War was actually probably the last such war, and that fucking set this bitch off. "HOW DARE YOU DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DURING THAT WAR IM CHINESE AND..." I was so shocked by the response I didn't even know how to react. I hadn't been expecting any objection, I mean the entire war was started by North Korea invading the South without warning and the US was backed by a UN coalition. Taken off guard I simply tried to diffuse the situation by saying something like "Well I was just talking about wars as they were viewed by the American public". The best part was, until I "clarified" my remarks, the Americans in my class began taking her side! What a bunch of disgusting cucks!

>cont 1/2
>>
>>70844644
>2/2

What the flying fuck was that shit!?! Are Chinks really so delusional that they believe North Korea and Kim Il Sung were the fucking good guys?! I feel almost as angry at myself for not speaking up against her more at the time, I mean I have relatives who fucking died in Korea fighting those monsters! Anyways does /pol/ have any other rage-worthy stories involving delusional freedom-hating chinks?
>>
>>70844907
All chink/gook commie deserves is death.
>>
>>70844644
You fail for cracking under pressure. Your response should have been that as an ethnic Chinese, she knows no more about it than you (an American); the US and the PRC were both foreign powers backing opposing sides in that war. It was a classic Cold War struggle.
>>
>>70844644
>got cucked by a chink girl
>whining on the china-man cartoon site
>>
>>70844907
Uh, no, pretty much all Koreans indisputably hate North korea.

Unless you mean chinks as in the Chinese, then yes, a lot of Chinese people are pro-communist.
>>
Your mistakes:
1.You are breaking under pressure.
2.You are terrible debater.
3.You are incompetent thinker and using word cuck doesn't help you to hide this.You need to stop using retarded statements like ''these were good guys'' and ''these were bad guys'', you need to make statements based on facts or logical conclusions instead of appealing to emotion like a low-test virgin.
>>
>>70846913
This
>>
>>70846913
>2.You are terrible debater.
>3.You are incompetent thinker and using word cuck doesn't help you to hide this.You need to stop using retarded statements like ''these were good guys'' and ''these were bad guys'', you need to make statements based on facts or logical conclusions instead of appealing to emotion like a low-test virgin.

I never said any of the shit I said in my post to her you inbred hohol
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 750x1334
>>70844644
I'm with you OP. Haffu Jap living in Cali here. I hate leftist second/third generation (typically female) Asians who feel the need to adapt to Western society's cultural Marxism and join a liberal arts college to spew their flawed views and extol the wondrous works of Bernie Sanders. I'll kill them all. Just like my ancestors did.
>>
>>70844644
lol watch that blood pressure amerifat
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1280x960
>>70847931
Nankin 2.0 incoming. BANZAIIII!!!!!
>>
>>70844644
>Amerifat
>lose to CCP 50-cent shill
>get butthurt and post about it on Chinese chicken chao ming site
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>70848139
My glorious product of German engineering Sig for executions
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.