[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on OKCupid >find cute girl who has like 80% match rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x501
>Go on OKCupid
>find cute girl who has like 80% match rate
>read her profile we have a shit ton in common
>see last sentence say

>"Don't add me if you vote republican we probably won't get along."

What the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>70844295
If you cannot subtley redpill a qt3.14 what good are you, anon?
>>
>>70844295
Ran into this on OKCupid all the time before I dropped it like a fucking rock.

>NEVER ADD ME IF YOU VISIT 4CHAN YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH
>I'll probably love my dakimakura more than you
>Don't talk to me if you're not a feminist
>>
>>70844427

How do you subtlety redpill someone? Once you touch on Jews that shit ain't subtle.
>>
>>70844643

Jesus Christ I already ran into 3 profiles that were either "progressive" or "feminist"

Fucking swiped left fast as fuck
>>
>>70844700
Very slowly, just mention something small like how you have pride in your country
>>
>caring what women say they want
Expressing leftist positions isn't itself a red flag. It's more like a default position
>>
>>70844838
To all of you retards, you do realise most of the shit in women quick descriptions are lies to hook in gullible suckers like you right?
>>
>>70844700
Why the fuck would you begin with the jews? Start with how the banking system fucks every through debt, fractional reserve banking and usury and then how the media is owned by a tiny elite that keeps the lid on it all. Don't use any loaded world with negative connotations like ''jews'' because she will automatically assume that you are a nazi. Just tell her how it is but use the world ''elite'' or ''financial elite'' or something similar.

Then after a few years after she has gotten more knowledge you can brake it to her.
>>
>>70844295
LMAO NIGGA just message the bitch and never talk about politic, if she asks what you vote say bernie sanders and hit and quit
>>
Grandma always told me that there are two things people should never discuss: religion and politics. If the subject comes up, just tell her that.
>>
>>70844295
I'd ignore that and if it comes up just say I don't vote or even follow politics. If she asks more, play dumb and let her teach you, then side with whatever she follows. She'll be proud thinking she taught you something and you also have the same mindset as her.
>>
>>70844295
It's a GIRL.
Girls cannot in rational thinking.
Add her and hide your power level, you wont talk about politics with a girl, right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.