[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ not like him anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Ron-Paul.jpg (199 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Paul.jpg
199 KB, 600x450
Does /pol/ not like him anymore?
>>
Most people here havent been posting for more than a year or two so they dont even know who he is
>>
>>70844078
He's gone senile. He was the best candidate of his time, but we need Trump now.
>>
>>70844078
>why is /pol/ different during election season
I don't know newfaggot, why don't you tell me?
>>
>>70844078
most newfags don't remember. and even most of the oldfags that do remember actually thought he was a good candidate and don't realize he was just a meme.

as someone who lived in his district i can tell you he is just a lazy ass hole, not a libertarian. there were atleast 5 green txdot signs that pointed to his office. the office that he was never at. all paid for by the taxpayer. and he introduced all of 5 bills in his 20+ years in congress.

i agree with alot of what he has to say, but as an actual libertarian i can't stand ron paul.
>>
>>70844078
Love him. Just want his son to grow some balls
>>
>>70844434
who are you quoting
>>
Yes. Ive given up on libertarians. They cant win elections what we need is a smart fascist like trump to literally kill the liberals. Afterwards we can vote in libertarians but for now we need something else.
>>
>>70844329
>>70844078
He's the same candiate as before. Americans just love novelty.
>>
>>70844987
We needed libertarianism then. We need nationalism now. Times change.
>>
>>70845108
>in 4 to 8 years the fundamental principles of governance change

I'm sure you're not just jumping onto the bandwagon or doing whatever the man on TV says.
>>
>>70844078

He's an academic wussy

We have no time for fragile old men that won't put up a fight.

Also he mumbles. No one respects a mumbler
>>
File: 7GN93o8.jpg (40 KB, 518x518) Image search: [Google]
7GN93o8.jpg
40 KB, 518x518
>>70844631
>he introduced all of 5 bills in his 20+ years in congress.
>leaves people alone
>bad
>>
>>70845899
if you're going to be a congressman that wants to change things, you can't just leave shit alone.
>>
>>70844078
libertarians went full NO BORDERS cucks a while ago
>>
>>70845644
Man on TV says Hillary is innocent and Trump is incompetent so I think I'm pretty good at picking out bullshit from the media.
>>
>>70846076
and I'm sure you liked Rand in April.
>>
>>70844078
First I loved him then I thought he was a look, now I realize he was right about all the problems, although I'd quibble with his solutions.
>>
>>70844740
Thiiis
I believe in Randlet
>>
>>70846027
You have no idea what you're talking about.

If anything, libertarians have become more pro border. Even AnCaps sound like Coulter. Paul himself was always pretty strong on the border, he was against e verify and national ID for libertarian reasons tho.
>>
>>70846020
Libertarians would change things by repealing laws
>>70846076
Who put the idea in your head that Clinton was guilty?
In my experience muricans have two news sources, one they like and one they don't like. For some reason Americans think they're independent thinkers free from influence because they disagree with one of them.
>>
>>70844128
Maybe I'm a newfag but I do know who he is
>>
>>70844078
I love him
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.