[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch tentatively ordered to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 5212.jpg (175 KB, 1120x660) Image search: [Google]
5212.jpg
175 KB, 1120x660
It's not fair! Don't they know he's rich, white and male?!
>>
File: frog ew.png (57 KB, 229x222) Image search: [Google]
frog ew.png
57 KB, 229x222
>>70842482
>2 years
I hope he gets killed on the inside. I know he won't, but I need to have hope in something.
>>
>>70842762

He will get his shit wrecked for sure and will have to pay people for protection because they know he has money now.
>>
>>70842482
HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
>>
>>70842482
what did he do?
>>
>>70843259
If it's just jail he's going to and not prison, then at the very least he'll be everyone's commissary-bitch. Two years of free snacks and shit from that rich faggot anyone can bully into doing it for them.
>>
>implying the struggle won't surface the rich kids superior genes as he finally comes across a challenge
Inb4 he's running the cigarette market before he gets out
>>
>>70842482
i still have no idea what this guy even did i just see him on the news a lot
>>
>>70843401
Killed someone, then the judge said he was too spoiled to be punished.
>>
>be rich
>kill someone
>get a slap on the wrist instead of decades in prison
>>
>>70843401
Killed 4 people drunk driving when he was 16 (underage by 5 years in america)
He was rich though, so his parents bribed the system and all he had to do was like 4 years probation and like a couple months at a luxury rehab center.
Then he was found skipping probation 3 years later at age 19 (still illegal in america)
So to avoid trouble he flees to MEXICO with his mom which is also illegal.
Then they get caught.
>>
>>70843719
and then his parents bribe the system and he gets a slap on the wrist, jesus fuck
>>
>>70843781
The crime was in 2013 also, so it's been three years that he's been not getting raped in prison.
>>
When will they throw the judge that accepted the "affluenza" defense in jail?
>>
I don't understand why they keep focusing on the kid. You've got the shrink, the judge, and both parents to hammer, but I've never seen anything about the judge losing his job.
>>
>>70843630
Ran over + killed 4 people in his daddy's dually truck after doing a beer run and smoking some weed

But he's rich so he didn't know any better, poor thing :^)
>>
>>70843851
>>70843781
>>70843719
>>70843635
When I did that I got 20 years. baka
>>
>>70844015

How old were you/are you now?

Any fun prison stories?
>>
>>70843719
God damn what a retard. I'm all for mercy from time to time, but when you're given a chance for redemption you don't fucking blow it like that and then flee!

Baka desu senpai this kid deserves life for, if anything, his low IQ.
>>
File: JUST_.jpg (184 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
JUST_.jpg
184 KB, 1920x800
>>70842482
Its not white privilege btw.

Its rich privilege.
>>
>>70842482
>justice is blind, they said
>>
>>70843467
County Jail is less than 1 year. Anything over 1 year is prison in america.
>>
He should get life
>>
>>70842482
I drank beer with the guy, pretty weird boy.
>>
>>70844528
I thought that too, but the headline says "two years jail", guessing the writer just didn't know the difference.
>>
>>70844528
County Jail as in the physical location. That's where he can be coddled best.
>>
>>70843912
Her job. Do you think a male judge would do crazy shit like that?
>>
>>70843719
He's famous because his lawyers said he was too rich to know right from wrong because his parents were never around or always got him off or something.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.