[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU condemns planned Austrian border fence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: innocent austrian.jpg (14 KB, 190x215) Image search: [Google]
innocent austrian.jpg
14 KB, 190x215
http://www.thelocal.it/20160413/eu-attacks-austrias-migrant-fence-on-italian-border

Austrian police said construction work started on Tuesday on concrete foundations for a planned control area off the northbound motorway at the Brenner pass in the Alps.

Austria, which has adopted an increasingly hardline stance after receiving 90,000 asylum claims last year, has already stepped up border controls along its borders with Slovenia and Hungary.

Italy's Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni and Interior Minister Angelino Alfano wrote a joint letter to EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos demanding that he urgently raise the issue with Vienna.

European Commission spokeswoman Natasha Bertaud said earlier on Tuesday that Avramopoulos would discuss the construction work with Austrian Interior Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner.

"If these plans should materialize then we will have to look at them very seriously. The Brenner pass is essential for freedom of movement within the European Union," she told a press conference. "The Commission is very concerned."

The Italian ministers said the Austrian actions "did not appear to be based on the facts", adding that Mikl-Leitner had "presented no data showing an alleged increase in the migrant flow from Italy".
>>
>>70842165
>SPÖ accuses FPÖ of being populists
>they sense change in the electorate
>they end up pandering to them
never change leftist hypocrites.
Also godspeed Austria
>>
>>70842165
>>70840374

Too many threads at once. We need to post them one after another, not all of them at the same time. Posting too many threads will result in all of them dying without anyone noticing them. Keep bumping my thread and then I will bump yours.
>>
>>70842415
I had not seen any threads about this latest development so I thought I would make one.
>>
File: 234245.gif (1 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
234245.gif
1 MB, 384x288
>>70842165
>If these plans should materialize then we will have to look at them very seriously.
wew
>>
>>70842518
Do what you want. All I'm saying is that posting 2 threads about EU will split our collective bump potential.
>>
>>70842165
>migrants come to Lampedusa like it's D-Day
>no worries we'll just give them dairies for cigarettes, 500€ and send them up to Austria/Germany

oi vei, this initiative by Austria is vewy vewy rayciss

we can't be submerged with nig... I mean the should be more welcoming to poor refugees
>>
File: 1456982514899.jpg (140 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456982514899.jpg
140 KB, 500x667
>>70842165
Better later than never

Habsburg restoration when?
>>
>>70843577
Hopefully soon Hungarybro. You guys are based.
>>
>>70843141
>migrants come to Lampedusa like it's D-Day
If only. I would take a real invasion instead of this not so very 'hidden' invasion bullshit any time.
>>
>>70842165
Does this mean Austria is based like Poland and Hungary? They have to join together, like a pseudo Habsburg empire against the rest of chucked Europe. The enemy is at the gates of Vienna again.
>>
File: 9KYygUa.png (58 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
9KYygUa.png
58 KB, 1200x1000
>>70846061
>>
>>70846235

Looks good

But Polan pls teach slav women not to shave off their eyebrows and draw them back on again that shit is disgusting
>>
File: impressive.jpg (99 KB, 458x532) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
99 KB, 458x532
>>70846235

Seems based, would fight for.

What should we do with mountain jews and south slavs?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.