[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we ban Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The Fall of Rome.jpg (2 MB, 3400x2161) Image search: [Google]
The Fall of Rome.jpg
2 MB, 3400x2161
Why won't our government hold an investigation taking a look at history, facts, statistics, social disruptions?
They simply need to acknowledge once and for all that Islam is not a religion, not a culture, but simply a cult in which followers are expected to follow the scriptures and help lead the world into a total Islamic submission?

What is preventing our governments from redefining religious freedom by showing that certain religions even though practiced by a majority of people in the world are simply incompatible with Western values, Western history and Western people?

How many more dead people will it take until finally these people realize that the problem lies fundamentally without the religion and command an independent study fact checking Islam and its followers?

Multiculturalism is not an excuse to allow people with inferior cultures or religions to come into our countries and demand respect on basis that they're our equals. When you go to your friends house for the first time, you behave you demand permission for certain things, you don't open their fridge for example, you're equal to them for you are the guest and not the host.

Muslims are not our equals, not in our eyes but in theirs, they are superior to us and will subvert our minds and kindness through any means possible. This is the reason why we must ban Islam.
>>
File: 1430434444053.jpg (201 KB, 902x789) Image search: [Google]
1430434444053.jpg
201 KB, 902x789
TL;DR : Why can't we ban Islam?
>>
>>70841855
Because belief shouldn't be regulated. As much as I loathe Islam, opening that door is a huge mistake.
>>
>>70841855

Because regressives. You will not get anywhere. Even with another 5 terrorist attacks on major European cities, you'll still have the apologists out in full force. Everything is a result of white people and western imperialism.

>MUH CULTURAL RELATIVISM
>>
>i don't like thing therefore it should be banned
How about no
>>
>>70841855
I'm guessing leaf land can but its against our constitution. Even if it is the worst religion currently practiced.
>>
>>70841855
>MUH UN
>MUH DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACT
>MUH EQUALITY
>democracy
>>
>>70841855

WW2 collective white guilt. Also Jews protect them, Sunni Muslims are their army.
>>
>>70841855

>ITT the best of Goyim come up with ways to attack Islam on behalf of their Zionist overlords

New /pol/ really does just eat up this anti-muslim rhetoric without thinking about where any of it comes from.
>kikes cause wars and destabilization of middle east
>they kick the hornets nest over and over
>shill west into fighting an unwinnable proxy war with muslim guerillas
>west feels bad man because of all the refugees they created and takes them in
>west gets blown up and shot by muslims and then goes after muslims
>kikes continue to rub hands together and say just as planned goyim

It's insane seeing all this unironic Muslim hate to be honest family.

>inb4 best goys prove my point by memeing t. muhammed and telling me to go fuck a goat instead of confronting the fact that they are useful idiots for a greater Israel.

For the record I think Mudslimes are shit, but you'd have to be a fool to not hate kikes more for causing this problem.
>>
>>70842499

Jews won the battle, getting rid of Islam is still necessary to win the war.
>>
Okay so there are reasons why we can't ban Islam for now...

so WHEN will we ban Islam?
>>
>>70841855
We can ban Muslims from entering the country but we cannot ban a religion outright IN the country.
>>
>>70843804

I didn't realize that was a natural law.
>>
>>70842499
Thank you fellow American. It is good to know that there are some people among us that knows about the Jewish treachery.

All Israel does is steal money from hard working Americans in order to steal muslim land, and we American's end up taking the shit because of them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.