[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE U Z SUPERMEN N' SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: WE WUZ.png (415 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.png
415 KB, 540x960
WE
U
Z

SUPERMEN N' SHIT
>>
>>70840802
wouldn't melanin decrease his intake of sunlight and make him weaker than whiter supermen?
>>
Since we waz kings and Bruce Wayne is billionaire and he has black suit, he should be black as well.
>>
>>70840802
since we wuz kangz an koowangz an sheeit and blak playg wuz blak, we wuz blak def
>>
>>70840802
Superman is from planet krypton. The whites on that planet had to destroy their planet because they had a nig problem thanks to the females on their planet. Their only hope was to take the last white man and launch him into space after detonating the planet destroying bomb
>>
File: Monster of Rio.png (14 KB, 283x211) Image search: [Google]
Monster of Rio.png
14 KB, 283x211
>>70840802
Breaking news sayans were black because apes are black.
>>
>>70840802
WE WUZ ALIENZ 'N SHEIT
>>
WE
>>
>>70840802
Well his from DC
>>
>>70842508
WUZ
>>
>>70841929

This, all it would do is make him resist the suns rays
>>
>>70841929
Melanin capts sunlight a little more, so either it gives him better superpowers or it prevents him to efficiently collect sunlight
>>
>>70841929
>>70840802
This, fucking niggers. He'd get less sunlight if he was black.
>>
>>70840802
>since he's near the sun, he should have dark skin!

he might have a tan, but turning black due to sun exposure? that's fucking stupid.

niggers be nogs because a larger number of their skin cells differentiate to become melanocytes during niglet embryonic development

increased melanocyte production -> increased melanin, but this is not the same mechanism that causes tanning

learn2biology
>>
>>70840802
Superman comes from a planet with a weak sun. Black skin (natural sunblock) would be detrimental.
>>
>>70841929
this
negroes dont know their own biology
>>
Fucking lol at niggers, the color black is just a lack of colors, i. e. the whole wavelength range of the visible spectrum gets reflected.
>>
File: mog0ynwm.jpg (19 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mog0ynwm.jpg
19 KB, 600x338
>>70840802
Didn't reat the thread further, just came here to state that I am fucking pissed that no matter where ever I go, all I hear is about niggers. Why can't we just kill all the niggers, all the sand niggers and all the ethnic group that are destabilizing the western harmony we used to have? Things were mostly good before europes "refugee" chrisis and before Osam... so sorry murica brahs, Obama so why in the hell did we take those few steps backwards instead staying still (or just continuing onwards)?

SO
FUCKING
PISSED
EVERY
FUKING
DAY

Pic not fucking related!
>>
File: waterm.jpg (26 KB, 476x362) Image search: [Google]
waterm.jpg
26 KB, 476x362
>>70840802
>science suggest
>capeshit
>science
>>
Since bruce wayne is intelligent and practices martial art, he should be asian.
Since martian manhunter can read minds he should be a woman.
Since spiderman is poor, he should be black
Green lantern should be a sjw, because he makes shit up out of nowhere
>>
File: 1455356398053.png (9 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
1455356398053.png
9 KB, 300x371
>>70842294
Pokeball, I just love you guys.

PS: Sayans ARE white, do not dare to take this away from me. The last thing we need is a population of super Sayans that "dindu muffins".

>>70842814
>he might have a tan
HE IS A FUCKING SUPERMAN!

If he is immune to bullets, fire and shit like that. HE CAN LITERALLY FUCKING EXIT IN SPACE WITHOUT ANYTHING THAT WOULD PROTECT HIM!!!! This being said, why in the hell would someone even think thatafter all this (and alot more) his skin would react on UV-radiation?

I HATE FEMALE THOR AND THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED IF SUPERMAN IS TURNED INTO A FUCKING NIGGER! FUCK DIVERSITY!
>>
>>70840802

>power from sunlight
>melaning explicitly blocks sunlight
>he should be black

So SuperBlack is just a shittier version in all ways then?
>>
>>70840802
Fuck! A bullet proof dindu.

Did science go too far?
>>
>>70842734
Superman is absorbing light so he would look black

are you guys trolling or idiots?
>>
>>70843739
Yes, how narrow minded of our retard groups to think that since human body react's to certain things in certain ways, every fucking lifeform that exists has to follow the same fucking pattern.
>>
>>70844100

Snälla Pekka lägg ner kniven.

If you're gonna make an appeal to science to support your WE WUZ KANGS story you'd better make it at least internally consistent.
>>
Because comic book characters pretty much are what niggers can understand as "science".

But I'm suprised they haven't had a BLM protest of Batman because King Tut wasn't played by a black actor because Kangz 'n Shit..
>>
>>70842724
no melanin specifically repels sunlight to prevent black people from receiving too much vitamin D

White skin has less melanin because their is less sunlight in white countries
>>
>>70844449
First of all, Mehmet

>I didn't start anything that involves "WE WUZ KANGS" shit
>I do not support anything that might prase "WE WUZ KANGS" shit

This being said, science is just a whole made up from the parts that we actually know of and parts that we think we know of. The fact that us humans react to the sunlight in a certain way doesn't mean that every fucking lifeform in the fucking universe does the same thing.

This was not the point tho. What pisses me off is that everything we know is being transformed in to something shitty just because feminist's, rapefugees or other (psyhchotic) minoritys are seeing opression and racism every where they go.

PS: I am sorry for the typos, drunk and will get even more drunk untill I just pass out.
>>
Black Captain America when?
>>
>>70845340
Well, since Disney holds the rights to marvel, soon...

This is indeed a sad day to exist.
>>
>>70845340
>Black Captain America when?

Mexican Superman first.

Able to leap tall walls in a single bound...
>>
>>70840802
But this is true. Black absorbs the most visible radiation, although non visible EM is still out there, but not a lot of non visible EM waves get through the atmosphere.
>>70841929
>>70842690
>>70842724
>>70842734
>>70842987
Whatever compound in his skin absorbs sunlight would make him darker. If it were there with melanin it would reduce absorption but that doesn't refute OP.
>>
>>70845432
Didn't they already make from "whitey" to Spidey Mexicunt?

No, you will not have Superman. If anything, the new Superman will be asian, woman, with sweet boobs and delicious ass..
>>
ERF 2
>>
>>70845462
>Whatever compound in his skin absorbs sunlight would make him darker. If it were there with melanin it would reduce absorption but that doesn't refute OP.

And why do you still assume that every living thing in the universe is built like us humans?
>>
Skin should be green.

Plants make energy out of the light with their green pigmentation.

Chernobyl/Nuclear reactor fungus have green or brown melanin protect them from the gamma rays. Not sure if they actually convert the gamma radiation into energy, though. I don't believe they do.

Anyhow, Superman is KRYPTONIAN and not human. His physiology is different.

The way he metabolizes sunlight is not terrestrial. He gets fucking superpowers from a yellow star.
>>
>>70845869

Thank you, thank you so very fucking much.

I hope that you realise, just because of you, I might actually get sleep tonight without having the constant urge of burning few houses down just because I am pissed.
>>
Supernigger
>>
>>70845867
Secondary school physics? Darker colors absorb more light in the visible EM spectrum. He's more likely to be dark. Not sure what you mean when you say I assume aliens are built like humans.
>>
black superman looks like an uncle tom
>>
Plants need sunlight to grow healthily.
Therefore, plants should be black.
>>
>>70846218
>looks like Uncle Tom

Does he have a Cabin of Solitude?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>70845869
>Superman has chlorophyll because plants have chlorophyll and they use sunlight
R u yanking my chain mate
>>
>>70846103
Seriously? Superman is an alien. A FUCKING ALIEN. Could it be that he is just built a bit differently than we are and his system reacts to the sunlight differently? Can you say that this couldn't be possible? Do you really think that every fucking lifeform works like we do?

If so, I am so fucking sorry. Go and go where no man has gone before and remember that every time you actually know how things work outside our own atmosphere, remember to spread those seeds of wisdom in here aswell.
>>
>>70846685
Sasuga for listening Muslim Poland.
>>
Can't wait for the Black Panther movie. Apparently, there will be 4 strong female characters. Intersectional feminism: the film.
>>
>>70846832
>Seriously? Superman is an alien. A FUCKING ALIEN.

Then shouldn't he be Superalien?

Seriously, he's not a fucking man. As an alien does he even have what we would recognise as sex organs.

Superalien frowns at your accusations of him being a nigger.
>>
>>70840802
But he's kryptonian.
>>
>>70840802
niggers
>>
Niggers are pathetic.

And this is painfully obvious just another propaganda to start a black vs white race war by the jews. If you're black, and you really buy into "We Wuz X", then kill yourself
>>
>>70846103

Melanin in humans is used as UV shielding. Blacks have black skin because their ancestors evolved on the equator. There are cyclical gaps in the ozone layer.

Black ancestors and vertebrates on the equator are darker than in other parts of the world because they get bombarded by UV.

This UV shielding comes at a cost, blacks have a harder time making Vitamin D in places with less sunlight.

People outside of Africa got lighter skin because they had to absorb more UV radiation to make Vitamin D.

Superman might his powers from the kryptonian version of Vitamin D.
>>
>>70847345
Well said. Next thing those bags of shit will target is probably God him self... concidering the horrors he casted upon the humanity he just has to be a nigger (or a feminist, or both).
>>
>>70846832
Good bait
>>
>>70843095
Nah, it gets soaked in.
>>
File: 1457376450720.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457376450720.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>70840802

Time to leave and never return.
>>
File: THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg (15 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg
15 KB, 400x267
>>70847515
You're too late Pekka.
>>
>>70847465
>Melanin in humans is used as
>humans
>FUCKING HUMANS!

Superman is not a human.

>>70847522
Oh thank you. I thought that us finns can't do baits nor can we shitpost.
>>
>>70843477
Underrated.
>>
File: 1455488576651-0.jpg (8 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1455488576651-0.jpg
8 KB, 211x238
>>70847693
W-what? God is a feminist transgender CIS nigger?
>>
>>70847928
No, unless you count the jewish god
>>
>>70847928
>>70848031
Serioulsy tho, if Freeman would be god that would be so cool. Just love the way that guy talks.
>>
>>70841929
Fucking lol.
>>
>>70840802
>Superman absorbs sunlight so he should have dark skin
>He should also have a nigger nose, nigger lips and nigger hair for some reason
>>
>>70842013
There was a comic where all superheroes who were white in main DC continuity were black. Batman stayed white.
>>
>>70848127
God is very much real, but it's a divine being being our comprehension. We only picture this "God" as a human being because we are primitive and cannot picture it if it doesn't look like us.

This is all jewish propaganda for retards to accept niggers as their superiors so that they have the upper hand from liberals and people who just don't give a shit when the manufactured race war starts. Why do you think we "Elected" a black president? So the army could be on their side
>>
>>70847819

That's what I was saying.

That even if he was human, human melanin would keep him from using sunlight for metabolic stuff. In humans, melanin makes it harder to make Vitamin D. Melanin is strictly used as UV shielding.

Superman is an alien that metabolizes, uses sunlight in a non-human, non-terrestrial fashion and gets super powers from it.

If he were human and had the melanin of a radiotrophic fungus though mutation or a science experiment gone wrong... he'd have a greenish-brown hue or could be jet black and he would only have powers in highly radioactive environments.

He could die under normal terrestrial conditions and could have to chug nutritional supplements to barely survive.

Also, his DNA would have be weird because gamma rays fuck up human DNA.

Being green would be the best choice for a super human. Green pigmentation like a plant would allow you to make energy under the Earth's atmosphere, ozone, and magnetic field. "Oh look, my animal and plant physiology fusion makes me more self sufficient. "
>>
>>70840802
Shouldn't it make it him a lizard
>>
>>70843978
Spotted the high school dropout.
>>
>>70843978
>Puerto rican
>education
There is a reason that the average iq of the nation i s 84 points.
>>
>>70848946
Sorry man but you're gay, this is what your id states.
>>
>>70849060
Im sorry you are a gypsy man it is what your flag says.
>>
File: Rat made out of butter.jpg (215 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
Rat made out of butter.jpg
215 KB, 631x600
>>70848946
>GayCruz

Cruz confirmed for hiring male prostitutes. Is this why Heidi wanted to kill herself?
>>
>>70840802
He's an alien, human biology doesn't need to apply to him
>>
File: Super.jpg (100 KB, 548x365) Image search: [Google]
Super.jpg
100 KB, 548x365
If Superman used sunlight to collect energy, he'd be blue...
>>
>>70849160
No my blag doesn't say that but your id does. Oh you little delusional queer.
>>
>>70843729
Saiyans are chinks mate. The whole setting is based on Chinese Wuxia novels.
>>
Black Kryptonians founded ancient Egypt and Wakanda
>>
>>70840802

Well there are black kryptonian's, I don't know why Superman himself needs to be picked out of the patch.
>>
>>70848479
>God is very much real, but it's a divine being being our comprehension.
>Can't comprehend it
>Can comprehend that it's real
??
>>
>>70840802
>using "science" to determine the race of a magical Mary sue space alien

What are we doing

Where are we going as a society
>>
>>70840802
Science suggests a make believe alien from a made up planet should have dark skin. Is this the same science that decided global warming is real?
>>
>>70840802
>kryptonians are all niggers
no wonder their homeland was fucking destroyed.
>>
>>70848337
because he has a brain and is superintellectual
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.