[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: feel.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
[off topic] Been a die hard souls fan since the first game
mfw pay day isn't until 25th april
Once again, Hold me /pol/
>>
>>70840711
may the gods and stars align brother, let thee hope you wont suffer like the others, the pain of crashes and low fps, doesnt matter what system, it can happen
>>
>>70840711
Praise the Sun, brother!
>>
>>70842746
Praisin' is somewhat easy!
>>70841833
let's hope or that would leave me.. crestfallen Hah! Hah hah what a funny thought!
(Nah really am i expecting quality Twinking like the Burg on DKS1?)
>>
>>70840711
>built $1500 gaymen rig 6 months ago
>haven't booted up Windows in 4 months
Thanks for letting me know a new Souls is out. I guess I'll start to game a little again.
>>
>>70845192
Ameri been living under a rock? suprised you not heard anything about it in normie life
>>
>>70845311
I don't have much of a normie life. All I do is work and play guitar really.
>>
>>70845478
Fair enough, it was quite hyped for
>>
My brothers started playin yesterday.

Im in the same boat OP. Also I will be sacrificing the part of my paycheck for eye wear. I can't even see properly.
>>
>>70840711
DS3 is just a shitty reskin of DS2 with the continuation of terrible controls

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70845912
I'm pretty hyped now. I played the first two on launch day and it is a fucking blast. Soap markings literally everywhere.
>>
>>70846034
Git gud faggot DS3 is amazing
>>
>>70846086
Ive heard it plays more like DS1, is this true? Are the hit boxes good?
>>
>>70845918
Mfw forced to either cheapskate shopping and get dks 3 on the 25th or pay everything and Be more soulsless
>>
>>70840711
>saw what happened in 2008
>still lives with so little extra cash he can't afford a $60 game
>not keeping at least six month's worth of salary on hand at all times

If you're just that incredibly poor I sympathize but otherwise I have a hard time believing you can't sacrifice $60 for something that's obviously a big deal to you.
>>
>>70846080
Yeah i played Dks1 In it's prime the days of Dozens of red soapstones in ng+ burg was pure beauty
>>
>>70846164
It's a bit faster paced kinda like bloodborne but with better hit boxes, pretty much on part with DS1 if not better
>>
>>70846342
More the case of, Generally Average working class pay but providing for two, you see so its its the lesser of two evils when dealing with treating myself and doing a decent shop y'know
>>
>>70846351
I think they've nerfed shields immensely. Small shields that used to block around 85% of physical damage now block something like 40%. I haven't gotten far enough to find many metal medium shields, but if the pattern holds out it seems like those will be around 80-95%, with 100% being reserved for cumbersome greatsheilds

[spoiler]just how it always should have been[/spoiler]
>>
>>70846504
Oh right. Kids. I can see how that might be a bigger deal to you than a viddy game.
>>
>>70846646
Kid and a Family member with kidney failure you see, so its cuntish at times
>>
>>70846222

I've been cheaping it for so long I forgot what having disposable income is like. That's where DS comes in. I can play for hours without spending money. Perfect.
>>
>>70846342
I gotta buy a PS4
This is like $500 CAD

With taxes and expenses I can barely stay afloat these days. I'm making 70K/year.
>>
>>70846579
Don't use a shield. Roll
git gud
>>
help /pol/
DS3 got me back in my NEET habits. i skipped school 2 days in a row and all i'm doing is watching DS3 streams & LPs
>>
I forgot my love for video games until i borrowed a friends ps4 and gave blood borne a go and now it's back to me
>>
Already on NG+ you cucks
>>
>>70847940
How many days did it take to download with your Ausernet?
>>
>>70848207
0.2 days
>>
>>70840711
i been fan since demon's souls
but now im older, and i have vowed not to buy any new video games or consoles, because theyre for lazy niggers of course.
>>
Is this a post about being to poor to afford a video game? hahah OP really is a faggot.
>>
>tfw can't stomach more than 30 minutes of DS1 or Witcher 1 so unable to play sequels due to autism
>>
The character on the box art isn't your character, it's the final boss of the game :^)
>>
>>70846579
The knight starts with one of the best shields in the game.
>>
>>70846579
This is right. Shields don't have massive hitboxed anymore. The Knight shield is the be all end all at this point.
The netcode is shit right now so don't get hyped for pvp
>>
WHY IS THIS ON /POL/

LEAVE

>>>>>>>/OUT/
>>
>>70847407
Nah man parry EVERYTHING
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.