[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Practical Idealism and modern europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: 1nb552i3.jpg (27 KB, 220x348) Image search: [Google]
1nb552i3.jpg
27 KB, 220x348
What does /pol/ know about Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, so-called spiritual father of pan-europe? About his book and the conception of pan-europe? Germanfags in particular, because the book is written on german language.

Page on wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Some quotes:
>In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he wrote:
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

I couldn't find the Practical Idealism on russian or english languages and if you have an english verison, please do share with me.
>inb4 the quotes from the english version
But I really can't find this one.
>>
File: wwqmwizw.jpg (105 KB, 960x461) Image search: [Google]
wwqmwizw.jpg
105 KB, 960x461
bump
>>
half jew half japenese, well connected

he himself is not solely responsible for the final solution to the white problem but he is one of the people who mentioned it explicitly during his time, where most of the jewish elite kept it secret
>>
File: 4709074203_6b92a17ca3_b.jpg (295 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
4709074203_6b92a17ca3_b.jpg
295 KB, 1024x684
bump
>>
>>70840288
bump
>>
File: 5cfw3s37.jpg (3 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
5cfw3s37.jpg
3 MB, 2400x2400
bump
>>
>>70840288
I too would love to find a copy of the book, even online
>>
>pan-european
>wants to mix europeans with niggers
>>
bump
>>
File: alja6u83.jpg (51 KB, 609x166) Image search: [Google]
alja6u83.jpg
51 KB, 609x166
bump
>>
Calergi is not the first to envision a race-mixed future. The Burger progressives in 1870 predicted an economic and political union of North and South American by 1970 (a bit off, no doubt) in their book, One Hundred Years Progress of the United States (1870) and wrote the following in an appendix to it titled Marvels (sic) that Our Grandchildren Will See:

>But the future man of the American Republic will be a thoroughly composite being. It is not simply the union of the Mongolian and Caucasian types to which we are to look forward, but an agglomoration of almost all races and nationalities to make up the coming man. The old English of New England, Virginia, and the Carolinas, already blended with Huguenot, Norman French, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, French, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian blood, will receive from the Canadian French on the one side and the Hispano - Americans on the other, an accession of French, Spanish, and Portuguese blood not wholly free from an admixture in all degrees with the Northern Indian, the aztec, and the negro races, and these, with the blending in our own Southern and Southwestern States with the African stock, and the combination in the not distant future of Chinese, Japanese, Hindoo, Malay, and Polynesian, will give to the average American of a hundred years hence, a darker complexion and very different intellectual and moral characteristics from those which we possess today
>>
>>70844156
But conception of pan-europe itself is interesting. Here, now, in our time and world, we can see the things he wrote about.
pic unrelated
>>
and again bump
>>
bump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.