[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, a few countries in europe was untouched by sandniggers terroristic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15
so, a few countries in europe was untouched by sandniggers terroristic attacks, and italy it's the most notably between them.

will they attack italy, and when? and especialy why they attacked like every other country in europe (country that matter something at least, i think that shithole like croatia and serbia are relatively safe, they have other problems) and not italy?

we had to deal with some serious shit during '60s and '70s, but sandniggers apparently love us.

in b4 because camorra is protecting us
>>
I don't think they really have a reason to target Italy. There's no bad blood historically from what I can recall, and most Italians are quite tolerant of Muslims due to many long years of migration from North Africa.
>>
>>70839996
Why would the caliphate attack itself?
>>
>>70840581
ISIS literally vowed to destroy Rome.
>>
File: PG-2014-05-12-EU-4-02.png (12 KB, 313x368) Image search: [Google]
PG-2014-05-12-EU-4-02.png
12 KB, 313x368
>>70839996
We're the entry point to europe

>>70840581
>most Italians are quite tolerant of Muslims
kek
>>
>>70840581
yes, even in the north (less tollerant than south italy) there's a generally tollerance toward niggers and foreigners.

but we are still the first catholic nation and house of sandnigger's historical enemy, roman catholic church. holy wars between christians and muslims started in italy
>>
>>70841295
>holy wars between christians and muslims started in italy
I think that was in Byzantium Giuseppe.
>>
>>70840581
>and most Italians are quite tolerant
lel
>>
File: cut1412076661448.jpg--.jpg (10 KB, 480x276) Image search: [Google]
cut1412076661448.jpg--.jpg
10 KB, 480x276
>>70840856
because we are in the opposite trend than the rest of western world.

while people from other european countries claim in public to accept and respect niggers they actually hate them, but can't say it because of political correct.

in italy we claim to hate them, i'm referring to lega nord especially, but we actually accept them. this because it's more accepted by society to be closed minded, so no one feel guily for pubblicly speaking against refugees, but we don't really hate that much.

just look at lega nord, the rightest party in the north (except for casapound and shit like that, but they don't count anything in national scene) has some nigger in his party
>>
>>70840581
>many years of migration from north africa
uh?
>>
Apparently the meme arch of baal has been cancelled in New York and downgraded to a Roman arch in London.

So im going to put my money on an attack in Rome in the month following the 19th when the arch is erected.
Meme magic is best magic.
>>
>>70841477
colin, study some history
>>
>>70841635
this, I mean, terms like "niggers" are most common words here. Insulting them is also quite accepted
>>
File: tits.jpg (254 KB, 1190x745) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
254 KB, 1190x745
>>70841635
>but can't say it because of political correct.
anon speaks the truth.
>>
we (as northern italy) probably hated more terroni's immigration in our cities during 60s and 70s that nigger's immigration in the last two decades
>>
>>70839996
>i think that shithole like croatia and serbia are relatively safe

Sure we just have taliban camps next door in Bosina we're fucking FINE you greaseball
>>
File: -AnnaKomnene.jpg (184 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
-AnnaKomnene.jpg
184 KB, 720x576
>>70841709
Really though, you should, probably start with pic related.
>>
File: islam europe.png (176 KB, 419x499) Image search: [Google]
islam europe.png
176 KB, 419x499
>>70839996
they're afraid of angering the papal state, and thus all catholics, muslims very well realise the west has the nukes, the armies and the money.

Dues Vult.
>>
>>70841635
>in italy we claim to hate them but we actually accept them
This makes literally no sense, we might be xenophobic but not to the point where you are looked down if you say you are not against muslims, you also have no way of knowing how that poll was taken, assuming that it's only because people are afraid of answering, possibly anonymously, saying they don't like muslims is stupid
>just look at lega nord, the rightest party in the north
>implying lega nord is right wing

>has some nigger in his party
And he's more xenophobic than most italians, i mean he's dumb as fuck but he's against immigration and he's black which is the reason they put him in that position
>>
>>70841985
you're wrong, as a descendants of first true catholics i only speak the true.

deal with ot
>>
>>70840856
>favorable in spain
>49%
Where, in ceuta and melilla?
>>
File: 1460565634205.png (70 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
1460565634205.png
70 KB, 800x581
>>70841636
>>
File: Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png (61 KB, 1160x1056) Image search: [Google]
Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png
61 KB, 1160x1056
>>70841985
You know what happened on the 900th anniversary of the first crusade?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
'they were brought together to straighten out the "clash of civilizations" and misunderstandings that there had been between them, and that it "was auspicious" that they had convened on the 900th anniversary of the First Crusade. ''

http://ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/
No ones everheard of it though.
Which is weird considering the member nations.
pic related
>>
>>70842333
Younger people for sure

Older people are against for sure . My grandad fought on the republican side (as a commie) in the civil war, and he used to say " do not trust a moor"
>>
Because the entire population of South America is prepared to swim across the Atlantic the moment they touch Rome.
>>
File: KingOfNumidia148–118 BC.jpg (65 KB, 1000x498) Image search: [Google]
KingOfNumidia148–118 BC.jpg
65 KB, 1000x498
>>70842510
Britain and North Africa were connected before those stupid Romans came along and destroyed European Civilization.
>>
Italian American here, my Italian family is racist and I love them for it.
>>
>>70842408
>>70842510

they weren't importing them fast enough so they just opened the gate to make this union happen faster
>>
>>70842683
connected but not in an open borders one world jewfest
>>
>>70839996
Italy is not a real country, the world don't care.
They'll stick with FR/GER/BG/UK in Europe.
Maybe even Spain. But not Italy.
>>
>>70842333
funny thing is that your gene pool is 50% sandniggers, just look at yourself, you all look like maroccan.

also southern italy suffer the same situation, but at least there are a lot of people there with blonde hairs and light eyes
>>
>>70842683
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>70842766
kek, and american are racists toward italians.

how does it make you feel, hating niggers and be hated by anglos considering your ancestors nigger?
>>
Italy is one of the Countries I'd like to visit. I want to go and eat all the different foods you have. Same reason I want to visit USA and France.
>>
>>70843107
thank you for your contribution baka-sama, now harakiri yourself
>>
>>70843296
>USA
>food

kek
>>
>>70843107
>BG
poor bulgaria
>>
>>70843420
I want to eat their BBQ and shit. Also just junk food and fast food that we don't have here.
>>
>>70843420
whore gets all the punters who pay her in barter, just like Rome Giuseppe, just like Rome.
>>
File: kurdt.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
kurdt.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
They're saving the best for last.

They want their attack on Rome to be the biggest symbolic shitshow that their dirty little hands have conjured up yet to send a clear message to all of us crusader states.

Just wait Italy, you'll get yours too.
>>
>>70843555

literally this right?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WBFPxekpNU
>>
>>70843680
No with the BBQ I wan't to go to all the states that have different ways of doing it and eat at a bunch of places that have been around for years. Fuck bottled/canned shit.

It's also why I want to visit Italy because they have regional differences in food.

Go eat a potato.
>>
>>70840856
>something about your boipussy being the entry point for big black dicks
>>
>>70843139
Wow Italians actually start using these "insert Europeans are non-white" memes themselves? You're probably a foreigner though.
>>
>>70843999
wtf?

I posted a show that shows that America has more dining options than any other place in the world.

See Seattle
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HbFPBojJ_Y

You're a dumb bogan tbqh familia
>>
>>70844069
>something about your country being the entry point for nigger culture into the world
>>
>>70843602
can you please write it again, in english this time?

why so much hate to italy, mcfag? an italian fucked your wife?
>>
>>70843999
you can bet we have a lot of difference here.

to me it's surprising how nations huge like USA, or smaller like germany, have two/three famous food from their cities.

here every "regione" has its own typical plate, and a lot of them are very famous all around the world
>>
>>70840688
Talk and action isn't the same thing.

>>70840581
Rome contains the capital of the largest version of Christianity, which is in fact so large that it outnumbers all of Islam combined by itself.
>>
>>70844115
>sweden
>not a niggest country in europe

yes sweden, we do
>>
>>70844268
Yeah but it's fucking man vs food. It's about food challenges which are fucking for fat fucks and people with small dicks.
>>
>>70844558
I just find it hypocritical seeing as you guys are target to "hurr durr the Romans were nordic, not italian shitskins" posts all the time.
>>
>>70844314
Italians 2500 years ago ate hardly anything compared to their present menu, because Rome was a whore.
>>
>>70844571
Still though, he shows some awesome food along the way.
>>
>>70839996
They will only attack France if they can (the guys that attacked belgium wanted to do it in France but couldn't).

The reason is they really hate us since we have anti burka laws and forbid kids praying in schools or anything etc. On top of it we're the most active in the ME from all the europeans...
>>
>>70844471
I think that's why I want to visit and try all the different stuff. I grew up with meat and 3 veg meals and thought Italian food was spaghetti bolognese and pizza. Then I left home and found out that it's way fucking different.
>>
>>70844736
I don't see how shitposters making revisionism threads should affect his ability to call someone a nigger
>>
File: 1460518456169.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1460518456169.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>70844946
Okay you're on motherfucKER!!!!!!!

â–²
â–² â–²
>>
>>70844736
listen achmed, italy is very different, genetically speaking.

terroni, people from souther italy, actually tend to look like niggers (especially sicilians and pugliesi), but northern italy has basically european's genetic pool. also sicilians have european nothern genes, because of french domination during middle age.

so i have all the right to point out that racists spanish, that all looks like north africans, are just hilarious
>>
>>70844912
try some risotto, pasta al pesto genovese and cotoletta alla milanese.

they are very different from usual italian food known around the world (pizza, lasagne, spaghetti), and it's ancient and amazing at the same time.

also try a piadina alla romagnola and tiramisù for dessert, it's fucking amazing
>>
>>70843139
shut up don't insult spain-bro you fucking albanese
>>
File: Ben Afleck.jpg (116 KB, 578x939) Image search: [Google]
Ben Afleck.jpg
116 KB, 578x939
>prepping a bomb now
>>
>>70845207
kill yoursekf autist spain is white and European
>>
>>70845602
>>70845958
samefag

also, terrone spotted
>>
>>70846052
still dividing Italians while arabs , nigger , are invading us
>>
>>70846165
i prefere niggers over terroni, at least they work and don't complain about "where's my disoccupation?!"
>>
File: 1459502781588.jpg (301 KB, 537x600) Image search: [Google]
1459502781588.jpg
301 KB, 537x600
>>70846395
what a cuck , back to your centro sociale and suck some arab cock
>>
>>70846564
are you retarded?

i just claimed that i hate terronis for being lazy (and loudy) and you tell me to go in a centro sociale?
where are you from, anonimo?

kek
>>
I hope not I will be in there in 2 months....
>>
>>70846738
you say you prefer niggers over fellow Italians like many of the lefty shit in Italy do
>>
>>70839996
Its a bit random they send 10 guys to France and 10 guys to Italy the ones in Italy got caught while the ones in France got their attack. They bombed the Italian ambassade in Egypt but noone died so everyone forgets. They try to attack Italy but just havent been succesfull.
>>
>>70847105
lega hate(d) terronis too, and they're not lefty. are you stupid? or just a fascist?
>>
>>70847365
no i'm not a fascist i only hate all the shitskin that are flooding our country
>>
>>70839996
If Italy closes its borders due to terrorist attacks, they're doomed. They enter Europe from here, coming on boats.
>>
>>70839996
italy is swamped with niggers. it's a hell hole. garbage on the street. wtf, not even isis wants to go there.
>>
>>70849079
gos, but we are filled with romanians scum.
god, we hate you and albanians way more than niggers.

i know a lot of niggers having a proper job and a family, but i don't know even one romanian that is not a drug dealer.

you're best known for raping, killing people with BMW and stealing in our houses
>>
kek, in 2009, the foreigner in italy that raped more were of romanian nationality (8%).

maroccans were the second one (6%).

unfortunately i don't have any article about % of romanians robbers in italy. but probably they rank first or second

>yfw romanians are more dangerous than niggers
>>
>>70849279
garbage countries attract garbage individuals

>>70849664
italian women are ugly as fuck. but whatever.
>>
>>70850289
some years ago (2009 or 2010) italian government made a top three of the "most dangerous" foreigners criminal based on % of crimes made by them.
they were, in order

>romania (8% of rapes)
>morocco(6% of rapes)
>albania (no data about rapes)
>egypt (3% of rapes)

in italy romanian is litterally synonimous of raper, or robber. even on public tv they joke about this.

you are the equivalent of boogyman for our children.
romanians are the worst scum in my country, even niggers and muslims are seen better.

god, we call "rumeno" each other to insult our buddy.

they even made a song about romanians behaviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0up2O9yeho
>>
>>70850289
Italian woman are fucking beautiful man. You are out of your mind vampire nigger.
>>
>>70850289
>In 2007, Italy expelled Romanian citizens with criminal records, after a wave of violent crimes of which swelling numbers of Romani immigrants from Romania were held responsible.[3] Roma are a large historical ethnical minority in Romania (over 600,000 people, 3.3% of the population) and they make up 6% of Romanian citizens in Italy too.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians_in_Italy
>>
seriously, i live in milan, and i've never been scared by north africans or niggers.

the only kind of people that you can meet in dark alley during the night are romanians and albanians, they are super fucking creepy
>>
>>70839996
i rlly don't want Rome to get nuked...i'm planning to see your Musemus and Colloseo this summer...your country is the only major country in NATO that wasn't attacked by terrorists yet.Hold strong brother !
>>
>>70843107

go fuck your dolls, chink chonk
>>
>>70844912
daily reminder that spaghetti bolognese doesn't exist in italy
>>
>>70851248
please detail i'm quite interested in what my fellas are doing in Italy :D Depending on your answer i might as well join them .
>>
>>70850801
albania no data..
HOW THE FK IS ALBANIA NO DATA?
are u real?
Albania is third world tier...it appears even in movies (seen TAKEN?)
Just from that omission your report becomes void my niggero friend.
>>
>>70840581
Dosent the pope live in itlay, it's like there number one target,mug they know if the pope does, Isis is BTFO
>>
>>70853054
as i already said before, non-organized criminality is in their hands.

they're (you are) the foreigners that rape the most, rob, steal, make accident with car killing pedestrians because they are too drugged/drunk/both of them, litterally the scum.

"rumeno" (romanian) in italian is an offensive word if said to a non romanian one, even worse than nigger.

i don't know if romanians are all like this or in italy we have just your scum, bot romanians immigrants here are really, really a cancer.

in 15 years nothing has changed, they don't even try to get integrated in our society.
>>
>>70853247
it's..it's a war between poverty.

it's like an ethiopian that feel superior to a somalian.

as i already said even niggers and sandniggers get integrated in italian society, romanians and albanians just can't, before 2013 and isis-paranoia romanians we're perceveid as the true menace to italian internal security
>>
>>70853596
well there are 3 kinds of people that leave Romania
1)Gyppos to work in Spain or Italy on berry fields..but they soon find its easier to go pickpocketing
2)people without a PHD that cant find labour in Romania (work such as workers...non university requiring)- and those rlly work hard ,you can bullshit as much as you want but they really work their asses off
3)students with a lot of money to spend that go to a foreign university to show off.
If you're not in one of these category you remain here.
>>
>>70854067
true, honest Romanians are very very hardworking
too bad they're overshadowed by the criminal ones (most of them are indeed gypsies)
>>
>>70854389
probably because criminal ones are more numerous.

again, the datas from some year ago speak clearly, romanians are the most involved in criminal activity in italy.

as far as i know, situation isn't changed.

also, and this is only my personal experience, i personally don't know even one albanian/romanian that has real job and a proper family.

probably because what we have here are just the scum, also because we have a very permissive law system, but the point is that romanians actually in italy are the worse.
>>
>>70854389
well the thing is our scum found easy ground in Italy,from what i've heard you people are very tolerant+the fact that you speak a similar language,typical Gypoo mentality,we here have a saying "I gave him a finger..he took the whole hand"..i feel sorry for you ,they were pulling the same shit in Romania before 2007 when we joined EU. Then they left..which is good for us bad for you.
But even so you got your problems mate ...my friends traveled to southern italy and they were stolen directly from the hotel room.Your south is similar to our scum...don't try to deny it.
>>
also, ask to a roman citizen (from rome) what he thinks of romanians. in rome they are a plague even worse that in milan, and i'm not referring only to gipsyes, because also not-gipsy romanians are involved in criminal stuff.

they are now the most consistent foreigners community in italy (more than one million, in 2010 they were 800000 and in 1990 just 40000) and, again, albanians are in the second place (this time for number of people now in italy).

it's undeniable that they represent a huge problem, and i'm not a leghista or fascist: i'm not against muslims and i couldn't care less if they build more mosque, but romanians/albanians are really plague (even moldovian, but they are way less)
>>
>>70841477
And crusades I-IV
>>
>>70855278
>i couldn't care less if they build more mosque
get out commie
>>
unfortunately i don't find other consistent datas about romanian's criminality in italy except for the rape percentage, but just speak to an italian to really understand the situation.

i just hope that government will expell more romanians from our cities, but it's just not that wasy because usually they live in a non-registered flat, without paying the rent or doing it but without paying taxes, so there's no way to track them
>>
>>70855543
>so there's no way to track them
dude
you are a globalist
why the fuck you want to track anyone?
nsa much?
>>
>>70855629
to find a criminal's actual address and fucking arrest him
>>
really, when you hear about a violent crime on the italian news, usually, the criminals are romanians (or albanians). like 70% of the time.

and, differently from other foreigners/italians criminals, romanians easily kill even if they just have to rob an house.

just type "rumeni crimini" and there are PLENTY of newspaper article about them.
>>
File: wall.jpg (37 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
37 KB, 526x300
>>70839996
We have this big fucking wall near my home.
Hadrian's wall. It runs from the East coast to the West. It was built by the Romans. To keep the Scottish away. There are loads of Roman remains here and earlier stuff like standing stones.

I'm pretty sure that there were sand people and nogs there, and not just a bunch of fucking Italians.
>>
>>70855543
>>70855278
Well of course they commit the most crimes if they're the most significant minority..simple math.
While i understand your frustration why do you tend to point the finger to the Romanians as being THE PROBLEM since as i said earlier you got bigger problems in your south .Rapes and thievery are day to day basic + assasinations...you havn't solved your mafia problem in 100 years but you condemn minorities.
The fact is you want romanians out because they most certainly are scum and do bad shit ,but in the same time because they are taking your jobs and are doing better with a lot smaller salaries.Its a double reason.
Well guess what...you can't have only the good in a business.When we joined EU our companies got fucked by european ones because 0 protectionism .What do you want our people to do ? Die in poverty while you get rich.Eu doesn't work this way "expel that ,expel that" .No they will move in your countries and get a better living regardless of the means by doing so.
>>
>>70856213
moroccans is a huge community too, and they don't 'cause SO MUCH troubles.

again, i don't know how is life in romania and honestly i don't care, romanians here are just a cancer, and i'm not using the usual /pol/ joke, they really are.

i don't know a romanian/albanian that really has a normal job or a normal family. it seems that they just can't find their place in our society.
other foreigner community are slowly doing
it, romanians are here from more than 15 years and we still have the same problem that we had with them at the beginning.

even moroccan's integrated theirself, and they made a lot of problem too during the first wave.
as you point out we already have problems with souther italy, but at least we don't have people from naple robbing house in the north, or sicilians raping women in our cities.

unfortunately they are also italians, so we have to think about our problem.
but the romanians are not italians, so they're not a problem of us
>>
i worked with north africans, never had a problem with them.
also very nice, hard worker and honest people.

i never had a chance working with romanians, but again they are more numerous than moroccand and it's not that easy finding one of them working.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html
>Romanian prisoners have overtaken other nationalities to top the league table of foreign inmates jailed in Britain, shocking figures from the Ministry of Justice reveal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html

it seems that it's not only an italian problem
>>
>>70856719
how the hell can you say "morrocans integrated" perfectly?" every once in a while i watch Corriere della Sera and there's always a protest against muslims,or news about muslims clashing with police forces...
>naple robbing house in the north, or sicilians >raping women in our cities
So your Italy consists of probably 1/3 of it.Venice,Milan,Torino,Genoa...
You probably are the separatist type ,the one that wants to split from the south of Italy.Guess what mate when you have a problem you can't always solve it by splitting/deporting etc,you must assume responsibility.
You are one of the strongest economies in the world and a top european nation and you can't integrate your citizens..ayayaya...
>>70857520
As i said earlier Gyppos and some romanians are into theft.But saying all major crimes are commited by Romanians...
At least we dont have murderers and killers.That's a big plus if you ask me.It means we're peaceful :D
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.