[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is eating kebab supporting terrorism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x367
Is eating kebab supporting terrorism?
>>
Yes. It's laced with a phrase-induced poison.

If you already ate kebab it's too late.
>>
>>70839698
no but its supporting the stomach cancer jew
>>
>>70839806
I didnt. That was a close call.
>>
>>70839698
Meat squished onto a pole with Jawa feet.
Nah.
>>
>>70839698
I went to a halal kebab stand with bacon and put it in the Kebab, literally with no intent to offend, simply because I thought it would taste good and it did. They flipped out and told me i had to leave. Fucking muslims.
>>
>>70839698

It supports the market for pepto-bismol and similar products.
>>
>>70839698
YES
>>
>>70839967
You brought bacon with you?
>>
>>70840091
I decided to fry it up and bring it in a plastic bag because I obviously cant get it there. I do the same thing with this breakfast burrito place when I get a sausage breakfast burrito too because adding bacon is 3 fucking dollars and I can buy a pound and cook it for less than 3 dollars.
>>
im boycotting sand coon pizza&kebab places. only kotipizza from now on its the only white pizza chain here
>>
I support Muslims who come to America intent on partaking in our brand of capitalism and starting a business

The Pakis that run a local kabob place seem nice enough, although I guess it's always possible a place of business can be a front for a terrorist cell
>>
>>70840523
It's better to err on the side of caution I suppose.
>>
>>70840453
This is where Im at.
>>
File: 1459519650693.jpg (59 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1459519650693.jpg
59 KB, 720x480
>>70840523
>>
I only eat kebabs when drunk and immediately regret it
>>
>>70839698
I have only go to 5 in all my life and too long ago, I try not to support them.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 640x722
Don't tread on me.
>>
No, but it might add to you getting hepatitis or food poisioning from eating feces, because they dont wash their hands.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.