[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie accomplished stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fuckbernie.jpg (101 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
fuckbernie.jpg
101 KB, 960x694
Is this true?
>>
probably dumb laws desu
>>
Lol no
>>
Yes. But he has only sponsored 3 bills that have become law. 2 of them were renaming a post office.
>>
Fuck that kike, last thing I want are programs that are expensive as fuck.
>>
>>70839628
Imagine your college classmate wrote a paper, and just before turning it in, you signed your name and got credit. That is pretty much it.
>>
File: bernie sanders commie.jpg (133 KB, 652x670) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders commie.jpg
133 KB, 652x670
Too bad his congressional record is fucking garbage
>>
>>70839628
>co-sponsored
>>
>>70839856
Add this to the pile:
http://bluenationreview.com/bernie-pushed-to-dump-nuclear-waste-on-low-income-community/
>>
>>70839961
Didn't he and Obama push for the Yucca Mountain facility to be closed down despite bipartisan approval for the facility?
Fucking environmentalist hypocrites.
>>
So sponsoring is one you come up with yourself? And Co-sponsoring is one you just agree with?
>>
>>70839961

bluenationreview is quite literally a hillary super pac website
>>
>>70840630
So? It's still true. You sure as hell wouldn't see TYT report on it.
>>
>>70840854

literally nothing on that website is true, its entire purpose is to misrepresent the guy on everything possible and circlejerk hillary supporters fuck off
>>
>>70839628
I'm going to say Bernie has accomplished way more than Hillary and is a better choice but the Democratic National party has already decided that she will win.
>>
>>70840995
>accomplished mass migration and destabilisation of the entire middle east and north africa
>renamed a post office
>>
>>70841075
Hey at least he's done more than Hillary Clinton. Nacey Pelosi was asked about Hillary Clintons accomplishments she struggled to think of anything and asked a aid to look. Hillary is literally a flip flop champion Sanders is at least consistent on everything but guns. Neither of them is who I want to be President I just think Sanders is a better choice even though I wonot vote for him.
>>
>>70839628
>hasn't held an actual job, ever
>sponsored bills that help cause decline of America
>>
>>70839628
>never had a job until he was 40
>it was a government job, not even a real one
>only accomplishment in he entire political career was renaming a post office

you tell me
>>
>>70841764

Like which ones specifically helped cause the downfall?
>>
>>70840995
reddit is the other way buddy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.