[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when you realise the only person who gets you is a queer kike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: milo.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70837779
Hi Milo, yes we love you still no need to reassure yourself every day
>>
Milo "Democrats are the real racists" Yiannopoulos
>>
>>70837779
stop projecting faggot and form your own opinions

no one will ever understand you, that's life
>>
File: 1452257635435.jpg (22 KB, 227x276) Image search: [Google]
1452257635435.jpg
22 KB, 227x276
>>70837779
GET OUT OF OVEN FREE
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

O
V
E
N

F
R
E
E
>>
>>70837779
Based Degenerate Bottom Boy
>>
>>70837779
Stop making threads about yourself you fucking poof.
>>
>>70837779
>tripfag
>gets me
Nah
>>
>>70837779
>(((RUBIN)))
>(((YIANNOPOULOS)))
fuck off kikes
>>
The more often I see ads about a certain object, the more I despite the object.

Milo is about to become a Shapiro.
>>
>>70837779
>Le /pol/ is satire meme from milo

Just die.
>>
File: oy.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
oy.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
>>70839756
He literally names the Jew in this interview. I get that he is a degenerate, but if we keep up this standard of "only pure nordic christians are allowed in our movement" then the white race will die out even quicker.
>>
Fuck off Kikebart interns
>>
File: pinkdog.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
pinkdog.png
50 KB, 209x201
What's Milos favourite meme?
>>
File: 1460397185612.gif (2 MB, 432x575) Image search: [Google]
1460397185612.gif
2 MB, 432x575
>>70840310
The double donger
>>
>>70839992
What's with the backlash against him saying this on the public stage? Let him push this narrative all he wants. He knows it's not true. It's called damage control. If the retarded stormfags from /pol/ didn't sperg out at the normies on twitter, he wouldn't have to be cleaning up their mess.

How many times do we have to say it? NEVER reveal your power level. The progressive left has reached critical mass, it's killing itself from the inside out and outspoken racists threaten this collapse. The hysterical SJWs have spent years combing over every nook and cranny for racist boogeymen, and if outspoken racists begin to out themselves as real incarnations of this caricature that the progressives have crafted, the public will begin to think that maybe the SJWs have a point after all.
>>
>>70840093
Anyone is allowed in the movement but that doesn't mean I have to accept or listen to a literal kike faggot who pretends to be some representative of what most of us here agree on
>>
>altright isn't anti-semitic
>altright isn't actually racist
>its just memes, bro

A jew infiltrating a "challenge the status quo" movement and subverting it to be less radical/friendly to jews?

No way, get out of here. I don't believe it.
>>
>>70837779
Kill yourself reddit
Take a fucking can of gasoline, empty it out over yourself a light yourself a smoke you fucking useless piece of shit
>>
>>70840983
the alt right doesn't even exist
>>
>>70840832
You don't have to accept his overly-generous softball characterization of /pol/ and the alt right. But that doesn't exclude him as a powerful ally. He's fighting the same enemy we are, and pushing 90% of the same agenda that we support. Hell, he's even an outspoken Trump supporter.

Why demonize him entirely for what few flaws he has when he's one of the most intelligent and convincing conduits of our platform we've ever had? That's the sort of shit the SJWs did when they attacked Joss Wheadon for letting Black Widow get captured in The Avengers II. If we're going to survive, we need to be more stable of a movement than the progressive left, which means we can't afford infighting over petty differences.

We can sort out smaller discrepancies in ideology after we've achieved what we need to achieve. Now is not the time to be picky about our allies.
>>
Someone encapsulates you?

Follower.
>>
File: mfw the gods have sent a sign.jpg (131 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
mfw the gods have sent a sign.jpg
131 KB, 960x1280
>>70838936
>>70838557
>>70837895
>>
>>70841121
Yes it does, not formally like a true political party, but the set of political stances that compose the alt-right have enough adherants that the set deserves some kind of label
>>
>>70841331
>tfw no gf
>>
File: clever.jpg (63 KB, 450x357) Image search: [Google]
clever.jpg
63 KB, 450x357
>>70840310
south american /int/ threads
>>
>>70841232
>when he's one of the most intelligent and convincing conduits of our platform

He's not, he's just got liberal identity politics Kevlar, but that is wearing thinner by the day.
>>
He can be a bit annoyingly egotistical sometimes. He's madly in love with himself.

I think it's nice for young people who are against the political correctness to have an icon to look up to. Someone who can actually encourage people to say things against the status quo.

(What he said about /pol/ is pretty true. Most are just young teens posting memes for laughs/attention)
>>
>>70841331
what happened here?
>>
The Milo cult is creepy and approaching Jim Jones levels, it's at the point where he could make his fanboys go to an island with no women around and participate in mass homosex orgy.
>>
>>70838033
He's not wrong.

>>70839992
/Pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>70837779

so you can relate with sucking BBC, what else is new
>>
>>70842468
he bit his girlfriends asscheek
>>
>>70842468
Thetan trying to escape.
>>
>>70842668
that would only leave teeth marks. there are marks here of his nostrils, mouth, and parts of his face. i'm very confused
>>
>>70837779
Milo, come post on the TRS forum. I guess you probably already do...
>>
>>70842468
Someone pressed his face against her butt with their mouth open andbit left a mark
>>
File: #15A.jpg (122 KB, 642x1029) Image search: [Google]
#15A.jpg
122 KB, 642x1029
>>70837779

Free The Dildos!
>>
I would have sex with him t b h f a m
>>
>>70837779
>the only person who gets you is a queer kike
t. milo "/pol/ is just satire, no one is actually racist, they just do it to upset grandpa" queeropolos
>>
He's a moron who thinks gays are the master race.

Literally no opinion of his is valid, not even the oft stated "feminism". He repeats some good points on that one, but still ends up sounding like the banal moron he is.
>>
https://thetab.com/us/emory/2016/04/13/ant-milo-yiannopoulos-chalk-appeared-emory-campus-2893
>>
Doesn't this guy honestly believe in the '/pol/ is just satire' meme?
>>
>>70842770
he shoved his face in real hard
maybe she sat on his face
>>
>>70842468
Druids.
>>
>>70840585
pussy beta cuck shit gtfo. ALWAYS REVEAL POWER LEVEL NEVER BACK DOWN
>>
>>70842524
Hot
>>
>>70842901
Just curious how many gays are creating half breed kids?

BTFO MUCH, GREASE?
>>
>>70842901
>Gays are a race.
>>
>>70837779
oh my, I bet he's reading this posts

Good going faggot!
>>
>>70843254
His words. Something along the lines of "Why would you want to be like them when you're part of the master race", while discussing gayness with another gay dude. And that wasn't meme shit (like /pol/) either. He went on to state that based on scientific facts, homos are more intelligent and yada yada yada.
>>
>>70842996
It's more complicated than that.
>>
>>70842996
>>70843565
It's true to a degree, /pol/ is not a hivemind and all that. It's a Jewish way for him to argue but he is a Jew, after all.
>>
>>70837779
What a based faggot. he hits the nail right on the fucking head
>>
>>70843447
homosexual men do have an average IQ that is a full standard deviation higher than straight men. The funny thing is that lesbains have literally zero IQ advantage over straight women.
>>
>>70843857
>Gay men don't have to deal with women
>Lesbian women do
>>
>>70843857
I guess that's because lesbians don't actually exist. That wouldn't surprise me anyway, but he comes off as a massive hypocrite. His lifestyle is a complete contradiction of what he preaches. If anything, he's something like the feminist equivalent of the gays.
>>
>>70843857
Being very smart is deviation, with one deviation there is a higher chance of other.That's why there is more smart gays than usual person.As well as there is more mentally ill people among gays, if you dont take the point of gayness being mental disease itself.
>>
>>70837779
>he believes the /pol/ is just satire meme
>he is just a degenerate
>he is just a jew looking to muddy the waters

>all these simpleminded cunts that cannot see the realpolitik he is working at here

/pol/ is just a meme is, if applied correctly, the perfect tool to keep normies here long enough that they accept the red pill.

His degeneracy is the perfect sheild against SJW dismissal of WHITE MALE's.

Coming at them sideways is a jewish tactic, and it works. It is about time we take up those weapons and use them. Stare long enough into the kike, the kike stares back into you. Most of the greatest happenings have involved /pol/ applying jewish tactics (false flags, astroturfing, shilling) towards fucking with SJW cunts.
>>
>>70842996
Well aside from it being partially true, he probably doesn't; he's just saying that because he knows that if he does say there are real racists in the movement and such, no one will take us seriously

In the exact same interview where he claimed that /pol/ is satire, he said that he doesn't make a distinction between Muslim terrorists and """""""moderate"""""""" Muslims
>>
>>70844385
>realpolitik
He doesn't give a shit about that just like he never cared about gaming. He wants to be a cult leader.
>>
>>70845214
Oh he absolutely wants to build his career on this but that will only work if his 'side' turns the tide. The self interest is there but isn't that the whole idea, enlightened self interest?
>>
>>70837779
I just wish statist Libertarians of any sort would just die out already. "Cultural Libertarian" is among the absolute silliest neologisms of this era. I would really prefer edgy journalists with little to no understanding of political theory to stay out. There's a reason this turd is writing for Breitbart and not presenting to the any serious group of people. The only thing he does well is piss off college pseudo-progressives and that is the only reason he's nice to have around
>>
>>70846994
>Cultural Libertarian
u wot?
I'm stumped.
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
>>70837779
does this dude do meth or something?
>>
>>70847286
prolly mixes pain killers and coke
>>
>>70847286
Ketamine
>>
>>70847286
He hopes to attract niggers to penetrate his bum
>>
>>70845071
>Well aside from it being partially true

It may be partially true, but he doesn't say that. He talks about how people on the internet only post Jewish memes to be shocking and to get a rise out of people. At one point I believe he even says that they don't actually care about Jews. That's probably true for a large portion of the people who post those things on the internet, but I don't think it's completely true for /pol/.

A large number of /pol/acks do seem to care about Jews and hold opinions that would absolutely be considered genuinely 'anti-Semitic'. Sure, they might not honestly hate all Jews and they may use a lot of hyperbole, but they're not just trolling either.

>he knows that if he does say there are real racists in the movement and such, no one will take us seriously

Why namedrop /pol/ in the first place, then? Seems like an odd decision.
>>
>>70841331
is that Milo's ass? I'd bang it.
>>
>>70846994
>AnCap trying to make it sound like libertarians are all as impractically minded as he is
Small state. Not no state. Fuck off anarcho-capitalist, you always make us look retarded.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.