[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board talks alot about the holocaust being exaggerated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: download (1).png (1 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
1 KB, 263x191
This board talks alot about the holocaust being exaggerated, somebody please elaborate??

ps im newfag
>>
It is just a a meme, nobody actually challenges the official holocaust account on /pol/. It is just shitposting to keep newfags away.
>>
/pol/ is just satire
>>
>>70837590
This.
>>
>>70837411
history is written by the victorious
>>
>>70837531
>>70837590
>>70837655
These are great points. OP should consider them.
>>
File: 2165864.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
2165864.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>70837590
>>70837655
>>
>>70837833
This.
>>
>>70837590
spbp
>>
>>70837411
The International Committee of the Red Cross lists approximately 250,000 deaths for the entire German camp system from 1935-1945- from all causes. The main reason so many died is from disease, typhus, and the allied forces bombing the infrastructure so they would die of starvation. Germans couldn't even feed themselves. After 4 years of Bombardement Germany had nothing left , Starvation and suffering is what all Germans went through.

The Jews were used as slave labour , but on the other hand VERY VERY well treated, pools at the camps, soccer fields, orchestra and theatres, Hospitals, 3000 babies were born in Auschwitz . Yes they were in camps , because Germany needed labour and since the Jew Bankers bankrupted Germany through ww1 reparations, it was payback !!
>>
>>70838009
Nice meme.
>>
File: 1456276011129.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1456276011129.png
57 KB, 398x409
>>70837411
It happened but some shit is exaggerated. Like the camp guard who had human skin lamps and shit along that vein. Anyone who outright denies it occurring at all is just a stormwenie shill trying to maintain his Nazi delusions in the face of facts.
>>
File: 1459418666549.jpg (87 KB, 732x227) Image search: [Google]
1459418666549.jpg
87 KB, 732x227
>>70837411
>>
>>
>>70837411

The numbers don't really add up for how many were claimed to be murdered in the given time frame, but retards see that and think there were no death camps at all.

Kind of like how there's fishy shit going on with 9/11 so people jump to the conclusion that it was all holograms or whatever bullshit.
>>
>>70837411
Hitler killed a shitton of people and was an awful person, but the amount of people killed and the ways they were killed have been exaggerated for political reasons. pic related, execution and torture methods described in holocaust memoirs, some of which were used as evidence during the Nuremberg Trials, all of which were illegal to deny in postwar Germany until people realized how ridiculous they were and Chaim stopped talking about them in hopes you'd forget.
>>
>>70837411
My friend, the only way to understand is to watch these documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Watch them all. I know it's long, I know it takes time. But if you truly want to understand you must get the full story. There's a lot of ground to cover here.

And if you're really a go-getter, watch this one too (warning, very very long and detailed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>>
>>70837411
>elaborate
lets say that I tell my wife i caught a 15 pound fish, but she calls my fishing buddies and finds out that we didn't go fishing at all

its fair to say that i 'exaggerated', right?
>>
>>70838157
>>70838113
topkek
>>
>>70837590
>>70837655
JIDF intern forgot to change the proxy.

-45₪
>>
>>70837411
more Soviets were killed than "jews"
more Chinese were killed than "jews"
more Europeans were killed than "jews"
And that is if you believe that 6 million jews were killed. Which is a provable exaggeration. Most that died in concentration camps died of starvation because of allied bombing of supply lines.

The question is, why do one group of people hold a monopoly on sympathy for ww2 casualties? And, why have they used that as a tool to annex land and form a new country and demand remittance that's still being paid today?
>>
So the primary problem with the Auschwitz story is that there don't seem to be enough crematoriums to burn the amount of people they claim died there.

They claimed initially that 4 million had been exterminated at Auschwitz. Then later this claim dropped to 2 million. Until today they're claiming less than 1 million (the 6 million overall total doesn't change of course).

The problem is that there are roughly 30 ovens which were allegedly in operation for less than a year. However they claim that over 1 million bodies were burned in these ovens. If you actually do the math, you find out that they're suggesting that if the ovens were in constant operation day and night, they would have to be burning through bodies at a rate of 1 every 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, this simply isn't possible, even for modern ovens. It takes roughly 2 hours or more, simply because you need to evaporate all the water inside each body. Turning up the heat actually doesn't increase the rate of the process very much, and in fact it makes it take longer because the skin chars.

And then of course the question is, if they were really going to kill this many people, why didn't they simply plan ahead and build more ovens? Why did they spend all their resources building, maintaining and staffing giant internment camps instead of simply building more ovens? Doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>70839208
And in fact we find that there is no blue staining on the "gas chamber" walls, like there should be if cyanide gas was used.

Cyanide gas WAS used to fumigate clothing. Of the 20+ camps in operation the official story is that only 6 of them had gas chambers. However there was Zyklon B (cyanide gas pellets) discovered at almost all of them. This is because the camps were suffering from a terrible typhus epidemic, and the gas was being used to kill lice. Thus almost all of the camps had small, waist high "gas chambers" where clothing would be fumigated. These mini gas chambers have walls stained that are stained blue so thickly, it's actually leeching through the other side of the brick wall.

Then of course we learn that the 6 camps where all the killing supposedly took place were all in Soviet territory after the war. All of the other camps were cleared of having gas chambers, but these 6 were off limits to western inspectors. The soviets were notorious propagandists. They even went so far as to "disappear" people from photographs who had fallen out of favor of the party, in order to erase their existence from the history books.

It's likely that the "gas chambers" we see at the camps were actually constructed by the soviets in their propaganda efforts. There is plenty of evidence for this, the most notorious of course is the large brick "chimney" at Auchwitz that doesn't connect to anything and appear on any wartime photos. (Might I mention that the Soviet government was overwhelmingly Jewish. Bolshevism was essentially a Jewish movement).
>>
>>70837655
Selffagging so hard
>>
File: img236.jpg (124 KB, 1109x953) Image search: [Google]
img236.jpg
124 KB, 1109x953
>>70837411
>>70837411
>>70837531
>>70837590
>>70837655
>>70837833
>>70837930
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.