[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Brazil becoming the most powerful country in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 117709.198107-Michel-Temer.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
117709.198107-Michel-Temer.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
Are you?
>>
It will be a tie between you and India
>>
>>70837494
what a shitfest
>>
>>70837135
LOL
>>
>>70837135
I thought PMDB couldn't rule?
>>
You received capital when westerns markets were down.

This era is over.

So are you ;-)
>>
>>70837135
Brazil and India leading the future.
Poo and Hue not poo in loo
>>
Thanks for that legitimatelaughter, Miglel.
>>
>>70837135
Pretty sure I don't need to.
>>
File: e9lwl5hs1_52nun4jtk6_file.jpg (83 KB, 768x536) Image search: [Google]
e9lwl5hs1_52nun4jtk6_file.jpg
83 KB, 768x536
>>70837135
>rich manlet is allowed to have this
It's not fair
>>
>>70838412
>allowed to have this
Are you implying that a 6/10 is extremely desirable?
>>
Dilma leaving will get things better for now, but the cycle of shit won't stop.
The power vacuum will only attract opportunists that'll fuck up the nation again.
Brazil is unredeemable since 1889.
>>
Fuck off, Temer is shit
>>
>>70837135
Temer will only have enough time to start the painful austerity policies to try to fix the consequence of the worker's party policies in a not particularly good global scenario. It will not get any improvement here until later and if we are very lucky with 2018 elections (even if TSE takes him down).

Still better than Dilma/Lula that would likely spend like crazy just before elections to stay in power at all costs for the country.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.