[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of this? Is she right or is she another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (27 KB, 459x312) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
27 KB, 459x312
what does /pol/ think of this?

Is she right or is she another lazy teenager that blames everyone but herself for her bad grades?
>>
neurotic retard.
>>
>>70837053
She sounds incredibly dull.

Also
>memeing about muh mental illness
>>
Parents and adults alike protested compulsory education when it was rolled out in "developed nations" at the turn of the century (read: USA)

You cucks will still reflexively defend Big Jew Education because it makes you feel like you've put yourself in opposition to SJWs or something like that
>>
>>70837053
Lmao our public education standard course of study is basically retard tier. People stressing out about retard easy multiple choice tests should be gassed.
>>
>>70837053
Lazy ass pussy teenager. Education back then was way worse than it is today (teachers would beat the misbehaving kids) and nobody was harmed or mentally opressed.
>>
>>70837053
>Afraid to present her project.
How big of a coward you have to be? Whats so hard about talking infront of class? Dont they know that nobody except maybe teacher cares what they are talking about?
>>
Our education system is screwed up, no denying that. She fails to understand that part of being a competent person is learning how to deal with stress, when to redouble your efforts and when to let shit slide. If you don't learn that in high school forget about getting a decent job or completing a meaningful degree.
>>
>>70837053
She seems like shes complaining, but shes right that our education system isn't perfect.

I would love to see more classroom time and less of throwing large assignments at people is such a way that they miss class to do their work.
>>
Our education system is fucked, not because of those reasons, but because it produces people like OP's picture
>>
>>70837352
Social anxiety is an irrational bitch. I agree with her on this point. They try to justify it by saying you'll need to be able to talk in front of groups of people in the workplace, but that's bullshit that assumes everyone is going into some kind of career where they'll have to give presentations.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.