[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbros, what are the chances of BREXIT actually happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 620x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 620x411
Britbros, what are the chances of BREXIT actually happening?
>>
>>70837015
Leave side is up 2%, and remain is losing traction, especially after Panama.

But I fear that the vote abroad from brits living in EU countries will make us stay.

We can only hope.
>>
>>70837154
Why do you want to stay in the EU
>>
>>70837257
I don't. I meant we can only hope to leave.
>>
will be rigged to stay in
we all know this
>>
File: Brexit Civil War.jpg (61 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
Brexit Civil War.jpg
61 KB, 600x374
>>70837015

I don't know it's going insane. About 50% depending on who you ask, but it's getting harder to know who to trust about the referendum. The propaganda is raining down like an April shower, day in day out.
>>
>>70837257
no one in their right mind wants to stay in the eu
>>
>>70837343
this tbqh
Either we wait for the EU to dissolve, or we start a civil war using meme magic.
>>
>>70837154
Being up 2% is huge.
>>
It's a fix, the result will obviously be 52-48 for Remain
>>
people dont understand that when online polls are around 50/50 the status quo will always win

reason being is the people who actually feel passionate about the issue (ie people who want to brexit) vote on these polls but the majority of people who do not feel strongly about it and will be scared into voting for the status quo do not vote on these kind of polls

it was exactly the same thing in scotland with their independence referendum, online polls showed around 50/50 yet remain in the UK came out on top by a much bigger margin because of all the people that vote for the status quo

as much as i want brexit to happen, i dont think it will, unless we get some other large islamic terror attack or scandal
>>
>>70837015
When it comes down to it, I believe that people will vote to stay...
I hope not...
Even with the polls saying out is ahead, when it gets to it, I have reservations about it...
>>
>>70837015
brexit is a thing last 5-8 years ... it only serve as good negotiation point
>>
50/50 on polls.

BUT, and it's a massive BUT.

All the oldies want out but kids want to stay. The oldies actually get out an vote, while the kids don't.

I think we'll leave
>>
>>70837257
They want to be able to easily holiday in Europe.

Basically Chads and Stacies want to continue their cheap holidays to Spain.

DOTR when? String up all the labour MPs and hang them from London's train stations as a warning.
>>
Freedom when lads?
>>
>>70839166
Yeah, but you can't forget that oldies don't vote on online polls. Oldies are the ones who actually vote in referendums, whereas youths don't. If the vote isn't fixed, it's going to be very close.
>>
>>70837015
They wont leave. Its as always: just barking but no biting.
Which is sad because the EU needs to be destroyed.
>>
File: 1460565990975.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460565990975.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>70837015

50/50

>>70841216
This.
The actual Leave vote is much more mobilized about change naturally.
Who wants to vote for things to stay the same ?

Besides, im sure there are ALOT of people who just assume "meh, we'll stay in, no point voting to remain"
>>
>>70842016
good point 2bh
>>
Isn't it right before UEFA starts? Is the whole plan to make the british folks feel more european right before the election?
>>
>>70837860
The pools have put the leave campaign slightly ahead for a while. There might be a problem with turnout that favours the stay crowd.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.