[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISLAM WILL DESTROY FEMINISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Islam will take over most of Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M [Embed]

>Women will willingly accept the downfall of their nations by the invading force
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw [Embed]

The silver lining of Islam is that there will be no more feminism & bullshit SJWism wherever it goes
>switch Allah with God & Muhammad with Jesus, same crazy Abrahamic-based book of beliefs
>>
>>70836533
Too bad Islam takes the insanity in the opposite direction to where women get punished for having their hair exposed
>>
>no instruments
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOHAMMED JIHAD AHMADINEJAD AHUMBLAAAAAAAAAAAAH over loudspeakers at 4am everywhere
>no more beer
>every governmwnt ever claiming to be the true caliphate, endless war
>>
>>70836710
I look forward to seeing white women beheaded in the streets.
>>
>>70836874
Yeah, I don't see a problem at all
>>
>>70836710
Its insane yes, but atleast we won't want to genocide ourselves like the current day Western nations.

We're so cucked its beyond belief to the Eastern world.

A mongolian wouldn't date a chinese.
A Somalian wouldn't date a Nigerian
An Arab wouldn't date a Persian
A Pakistani wouldn't date an Indian.
Yet in the west everybody thinks we're equal and the same and love has free will and no bondaries and we can all be huge faggots and suck eachother off whilst preaching equality.

I don't like Islam, but anything is better than the direction we're headed if we let SJWism and Feminism escalate any further.
>>
islan will destroy feminism

then nobody will complain when we destroy islan
everybody wins
>>
File: ayo.jpg (138 KB, 1185x1185) Image search: [Google]
ayo.jpg
138 KB, 1185x1185
>>70836533
shiit we might have to team up with the sjws and feminists
>>
>>70837045
>Yet in the west everybody thinks we're equal and the same and love has free will and no bondaries and we can all be huge faggots and suck eachother off whilst preaching equality.

You can thank Christianity for that. The cuck religion that say we are all from Adam and Eve, we are all one with God no matter what race, and we will all be one in the New Kingdom that Jesus Cuck will make for everyone.

The former warrior spirit was destroyed for this pathetic, weak, Jewish derived doctrine of stupidity.
>>
>>70836533
Source of the webm?
>>
File: moderate_muslims.jpg (75 KB, 960x439) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslims.jpg
75 KB, 960x439
>>70836710
>where women get punished for having their hair exposed
Imagine, no more rainbow colored half-shaven dyke hairdoos everywhere

>>70837081
this might be how it goes

>>70837527
Sorry don't know
>>
File: neck_slice_forshadowing.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
neck_slice_forshadowing.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>70836533
But muslims are the most pathetic, quivering species on Earth, they only ever attack in packs and soon need white women lawyers when the police come calling. I'm really not buying this 'takeover' talk as it is simply a result of liberals having the run of things, but things seem to be changing now, islam and feminism are spoken of with the same tones of disgust thanks to their actions and spokespeople.
>>
I think I can speak for everyone here when I say I would absolutely rather live under Islam than in some liberal SJW dystopia
>>
>>70839994

I think I speak for everyone when I say both are as bad as each other and can both go to hell.
>>
File: 1458885865812.jpg (48 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
1458885865812.jpg
48 KB, 720x717
>>70840094
You won't have a choice soon
>>
>>70840256

Muslims are pussies once the whites rise up you'll be massacred.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.