[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
britbongs convince me that leaving the EU is a good idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 23
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 400x266
britbongs
convince me that leaving the EU is a good idea
>>
your taxes are being spent by the EU with no beneficial gain for you.
>>
>>70836289
i work in science so i get a lot of EU funding
>>
File: 292tnau.png (401 KB, 807x593) Image search: [Google]
292tnau.png
401 KB, 807x593
>>70836155
>federal europe
>losing sovereignty
>cant make proper decisions to fix economy because of brussels
>paying more than u get out
>>
>>70836289
You'll be funded by your own country if we leave. Probably even better funded once we're not handing out atleast £55 million A DAY to the EU
>>
>>70836446

I'm pro-UK exit but Brussels is more often than not just used as a scapegoat but national politicians. It's very a very popular widespread practice throughout Europe.

If you actually look at the positions on economics and trade that the EC has and then look at the parties in power you realize they hold the same positions because they are bribed by the same people.
>>
>>70836446
but every projection actually has us losing money if we leave the EU

we won't be able to negotiate better trade deals than we have now, we'll be the junior partner with china, this whole steel industry fiasco demonstrates that

i understand the loss of sovreignty argument but i trust the EU more than the tories at this point to represent my interests
>>
Why would it when nothing changes anyways. Your pussy force still doesn'thing against the rape gangs
>>
>>70836155

Global financial crysis.
You will lose corporate headquarters in london.
Higher tariffs.

That's actual suicide mate, you're already benefitting from the EU membership
>>
>>70836155
You have no rights under the EU system. No right to set your own domestic policies that may even hint at an inconsistency with EU directives. The bastion of English Common Law is now subject to the absurdities of Continental Civil Law and die hard Ex Communist Bureaucrats. The EU has consistently demonstrated it merely pays lip service to democratic principles, the EU parliament is ultimately a rubber stamping exercise of dodgy deals done by Continental foreign ministers and EU bureaucrats. Living proof in the form of Herr Merkel and her goons in strong arming Greece and unilaterally dictating EU foreign policy with respect to the waves of illegal economic migrants.

In other words the EU is neither democratic or egalitarian or respecting of British interests.
>>
>>70836868
>Global financial crisis
>Higher tariffs
>losing coorporal hqs
Sounds like a good thing to me
>>
>>70836933

Be prepared for british immigrants, they will soon come to your land.
>>
>>70836960

Kek
>>
File: Spanish_Empire-World_Map.png (29 KB, 495x195) Image search: [Google]
Spanish_Empire-World_Map.png
29 KB, 495x195
>>70836446
Nigel, I'm seeing that map and I propose you to divide up the world between us, crush our enemies (aka mudslimes and similar untermensch) and live in a new era of peace and wealth between empires.
>>
>>70836933
how is merkel dictating migrant policy? every country seems to have a totally different policy, surely if merkel was dictating them hungary wouldn't be building a wall?
>>
File: sadiq khan.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sadiq khan.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>70836155
It will magically get rid of all muslims in London, including the mayor that will be starting his second month in office when the referendum happens (pic relatrd).

It will send a clear message to the world on what side britain is on when people realize islam wants nothing but to take over the whole world.

It will Make Britain Great Again, I swear on me mum
>>
>>70837005
>British
Ya mean Pakistan right?
>>
nigel
>>
Because you can dredge your waterways again like the last 1000 years to prevent flooding. Right now it's illegal due to unelected communists telling you what to do and your politicians being bribed with your tax money they gave to Brussels to follow their rules.
>>
File: rocroi.jpg (81 KB, 650x354) Image search: [Google]
rocroi.jpg
81 KB, 650x354
>>70837074
lol no.
>>
>>70837091
By unilaterally declaring her country will accept refugees without condition she forced the hand of the EU and for a while everyone was on board.

Now that everything has gone to shit and even her own constituents are up in arms against her has open rebellion amongst the member states shown. Which of course as you have admitted everyone has their own policy in relation to these so called "refugees" proof that the EU is dysfunctional and unable to come up with a coherent beneficial strategy to deal with issues as they arise.

No grand sweeping EU parliamentary debate, no leadership from Brussels. Nope just a messy free for all. The referendum is a chance for Britons to support British interests not those of Ivory Tower Bureaucrats residing in a non-country.
>>
One of the few good decisions we've made.
>>
Anglos only think about money.
>>
>literally creating an EU army
>EU ignore virtually all democratic decisions in countries that they do not suit their agenda
>flooding EU with 3rd world migrants
>moving towards common asylum policy and foreign policy
>>
>>70836368
You give me £5, I give you back £2. Say thank you
>>
File: Ca8R_ZNWIAALGNd.jpg (39 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
Ca8R_ZNWIAALGNd.jpg
39 KB, 600x314
>>
>>
File: lefties.jpg (213 KB, 2048x1376) Image search: [Google]
lefties.jpg
213 KB, 2048x1376
>>70836728

>i trust the EU more than the tories at this point to represent my interests
>>
File: Tones.jpg (57 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
Tones.jpg
57 KB, 600x372
And for lefties https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wFii8klNg
>>
>>70837857
better than not getting that £2 back. i don't see the tories putting science funding high on their agenda
>>
>>70837091
When Merkel says refugees welcome, she is also inviting them into every other EU nation as in a few years when they become German citizens they will be free to move here
>>
>>70838069
Then vote for someone who will
>>
>>70836155
The EU human rights charter limits your government's Orwellian attemps at making you safe under their watchful eyes and allows your media to print unbanned sock filth.
>>
>>70837837
in retrospect a common asylum policy would have solved the problem. it'd mean all of the migrants weren't just concentrated in like 3 major german cities, so cologne could have never happened

it won't solve the problem now though
>>
File: angela_merkel.jpg (160 KB, 1469x980) Image search: [Google]
angela_merkel.jpg
160 KB, 1469x980
>>70836155
National sovereignty, border controls, free trade with non EU countries, and freedom from the Franco-German hegemony. £55 million per day.

June 23rd. Vote leave.
>>
>>70836728

>we won't be able to negotiate better trade deals than we have now, we'll be the junior partner with china, this whole steel industry fiasco demonstrates that

Yes we will. We can negotiate our own trade deals on our own terms instead of the EU doing it on behalf and trying to satisfy all 28 countries

>i understand the loss of sovreignty argument but i trust the EU more than the tories at this point to represent my interests

Lefty logic, fuck off. At least you can change your government in the UK, unlike the unelected faceless bureaucrats in the EU
>>
File: eu ar.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eu ar.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>70837837
>EU say 'no army planned'
>Soldiers literally wear EU flags
>>
>>70838133
it doesn't matter who i vote for, the tories are gonna be in power forever, boris will get elected no matter what his policies are
>>
>>70838069

>better than not getting that £2 back. i don't see the tories putting science funding high on their agenda

...Jesus christ mate. You didn't have to give me the £5 in the first place. And for the tories not caring about science, if that's the end all of your interests then you vote for another party, it's called democracy. You cannot vote against EU bureaucrats. Also you're a massive downy if you think the EU cares about science
>>
>>70836800

Sorry, must have missed the part where the Germans clamped down on the perpetrators of the Cologne assaults
>>
>>70836155

If we don't vote to leave by the middle of this century we will be a province of the fully centralised EUSSR with basically no autonomy of our own.

The end goal of the EU has always been the United States of Europe. If you want to share an economy,a currency a military, and a legal system with countries like Turkey and Greece then you are mentally unwell.

Note that the currency has already failed and has cost us billions to bail out. Next they want a European military. I wonder which countries will have to be paying for that? I can't imagine it's the poor fuck shitholes like Sweden and Greece.
>>
Because the EU is an overbloated undemocratic globalist wetdream nightmare seeking to eradicate European nationhood and identity to form a United States of Europe where we are ruled from Brussels with European laws. It's easier to control people when they're under one large banner. and then the rich can create a low wage immigrant worker drone economy to compete with China, India, Russia. The masters in Washington want an EU army to fight Russia in the east and absorb Turkey for their geopolitical interests in the middle east. That means sucking up to them and allowing 70 million Muslims the right to settle in European lands further diluting the native white population as already seen in Sweden, France, Germany. EU will further seek to absorb shithole ex-soviet countries as seen with the 2014 coup in Ukraine which was swiftly followed by a deal for closer trading/political ties. Add Serbia, Albania, Montenegro. You though Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian immigration was high? It will continue and in 20-50 years Britain will be well and truly dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (819 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
819 KB, 2048x1536
>>70838186

You really trust the EU to create a successful asylum policy?
>>
>>70838249
china doesn't need to trade with us, we need to trade with china, so why would they not fleece us for all we're worth like they do with africa, and like they're doing with our steel industry now?
>>
The Coudenhoven Kalergi plan is pretty terrifying
>>
File: feelsbad.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>70837496
>rocroi
>>
UK has too many plumbers and they have to stop the polish plumber hordes before they anger the can'tpooindaloo by tampering with the sacred shitters while looking for a job.
>>
File: ea.jpg (85 KB, 680x458) Image search: [Google]
ea.jpg
85 KB, 680x458
Also it's been proposed if we leave we develop a freedom of movement zone between the UK/AUS/NZ.

We can jew the colonies just like Europe jewed us. Start out with a free movement zone, which leads to a free trade zone, and eventually we can make them reliant on our ever encroaching Federal Commonwealth whether they like it or not.
>>
>>70836720
Ridding Westminster of a convenient scapegoat sounds like a good reason to leave.
>>
>>70838309
i did vote for another party
>you're a massive downy if you think the EU cares about science
except they're one of the biggest sources of science funding in the world
>>
>>70838458

our steel industry is fucked because the EU does not allow us to impose high tariffs on steel and the EU does not allow nationalisation of the industry. (Not that the Tories would nationalise anyway)
>>
>had an £89bn trade deficit with EU last year
>open door to 77 million Turks when they join EU
>UK industries is dying because other EU countries don't care about UK jobs
>>
>>70838671
yeah but the EU doesn't allow that because the tories veto'd it, the rest of europe was in favour of imposing higher tarrifs
>>
File: Ce-4NBxWQAA_mOm.jpg (40 KB, 600x221) Image search: [Google]
Ce-4NBxWQAA_mOm.jpg
40 KB, 600x221
>>70838671
Doesn't allow state aid either
>>
>>70838658
>biggest source
After 99% of the private sector, as always
>>
File: brussels.png (387 KB, 670x434) Image search: [Google]
brussels.png
387 KB, 670x434
>>70836155

The UK is literally financing whores.
>>
>>70838671
actually EU wanted the high steel tariffs to counter the chinks, but your cuck government blocked it
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x915
>tfw member of the UN literally comes out and says this and no one bats an eyelid
>>
>>70838857
the EU funding the scientific community has in europe allows things like the large hadron collier to happen. In america where most research is privately funded you have to spend most of your time scrabbling around for grants, and the only way you'll get those grants is if you do something that will make money now.

i know a lot of people would just ignore research that doesn't have immediate practical benefits but it is important.
>>
>>70838958

President of the EU commission Martin Schultz literally said Germany exists to serve Israel. And Soros said national borders are an obstacle.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/320747-soros-european-values-orban/
>>
>>70838639
how the hell would that even work?
you have to fly between all of those countries
you still have to go through our immigration checks because even british citizens do
>>
>>70839124
Don't you have concerns about how the EU is run? How it affects our sovereignty? What it has done to our culture?

I won't deny the EU has both directly and indirectly been responsible for some good things, such as scientific research, but I personally think it all comes at too high a cost. And I'm not talking cost in money.
>>
>>70839621

It would be a shared passport similar to the EU one. Legal citizens from UK/AUS/NZ would be allowed to travel between the three countries and live and work within them without a visa.
Look it up. It's an idea that will probably never happen even if we do leave the EU, but it has been proposed.

The idea of finally federalising the Empire like as was planned prior to WW1 just gets me erect.
>>
>>70839124

Britain had a rich scientific history long before the EU came along. Did Darwin need EU research grants?

I just think on societies lists of priorities things like land space and infrastructure take precedence before intellectual pursuits. No point in education and research if the rest of the country is going to shit.
>>
>>70839771
i understand the loss of sovereignty argument, but i just don't think we'll be better off outside. we've already seen how cucked we're going to be by china
>>
>>70840005
darwin was independently wealthy. the days of the self funded gentleman scientist are long gone
>>
>>70836368
Even after all the bennies we get, we're still a net contributor.
>>
>>70836368
>gibs me dat

Fuck you.
>>
>no sovereignty
>europe will become a federation
>no control over borders
>our farmers and fishermen are suffering because of the EU not letting us fish in our own waters
>trade deficit with EU
>pay £55 million EVERY DAY for membership
>pay in more than we get back
>have to bail out failed eurozone economies
>will soon have to surrender our forces to an EU army
>bureaucracy

I could go on but that alone should be enough to convince you
>>
>>70840170
that doesn't mean we'd be better off outside. if we leave the EU can't afford to let us do well, because it provides a precident for other nations to leave. so either our country goes to shit or all of europe goes to shit followed by our country
>>
>>70840320
to be fair EU control over fishing tarrifs is there for a reason. if each government has their own independant catch quotas not accounting for the other nations that fish from the same population it could easily wipe out the cod population
>>
>>70840348
>if we leave the EU can't afford to let us do well
>I can't leave my boyfriend or he'll beat me
Yeah, totally a union I want to be a part of.
>>
>>70840348

That's a fucking stupid argument. I'm sick of seeing this "The EU will fuck us over becausae they will hate us!!" bullshit.

The EU can't afford to be stingy with Britain. We are the 5th largest economy in the world. Establishing trade deals is no where near as fucking hard as the shills are making it out to be.
Iceland has a fucking trade deal with the EU, so does Mexico.
Very few of the other EU countries could do better than they currently are outside the union but we are one of them. We are literally bigger than this shitty union.

You are literally selling the freedom of your country FOR THE REST OF HISTORY for a few largely made up economic fears. This is probably the last chance Britain will have to leave the EU before it either fully intergrates its members to the point where leaving would destroy them, or before it collapses in a spectacular economic crisis.

You are a cuck.
>>
>>70840320

THIS
>>
>>70840681
Also, I'm fairly certain we have to join the Euro by 2020 to stay a member. And even if we have that shitty deal Cameron gave us, who's to say it would still be legally binding by 2020.

And before you know it, we're forced to use yuropoor currency.
>>
>>70840681
>establishing trade deals is nowhere near as hard as the shills are making it out to be
then why is our steel industry getting cucked by china?

i know i come back to this a lot but it seems to be pretty indicative of what will happen if we leave?

why would we be able to secure better trade deals with less to offer?
>>
You've posted this exact thread before and showed then you were unwilling to listen by just repeating 'muh science', so why are you even asking again when it's just turning out the same way?
>>
>>70841042
i haven't though
i'm listening i just think you're wrong
>>
>>70841011

Because our steel industry is shit.
All of our industries are shit. This country isn't built upon industry anymore, it's built upon banking.
London is the financial captial of the world. The only reason people are getting into a shit-fit over this is because people are going to lose jobs.

It's just like the mines all over again. Shitty redundant industries being closed down because they aren't profitable anymore.
>>
>>70841198
they're not profitable because we're letting the chinese undercut us so big dave can suck up to them, not because they're inherently unworkable
>>
>>70841011

Why does the EU affect that? That's the nature of industry as a whole. By leaving we actually dictate our own trade. The EU will not suddenly stop trading with us, we're a huge economy for so many companies within the EU that they'd take a huge hit if they lost our trade.
>>
>>70841011
We're getting btfo by China because they are flooding the market with shitty quality, extremely cheap steel. Nothing to do with trade deals.
>>
>>70841198
>They're currently shit because our government won't fight for a good business environment
>SO FUCK IT, DESTROY IT ALL
>>
>>70841378
no but they will tax the living fuck out of us

its not that the EU affects that, its that the economic argument for leaving the EU is that we can make up the losses by trading with places like china and india. but clearly that doesn't end out too well for us
>>
>>70841359

He doesn't "let" the Chinese undercut us. That's just how it's always going to be. We can never compete with China when it comes to producing steel. They are always going to be able to produce more of it and offer it for a cheaper price than we can.

We abandoned coal mining for a reason, other industries are also going to follow suit. We literally can not compete with China and it's a waste of money to try.
>>
>>70836446
>>cant make proper decisions to fix economy because of brussels

oh so NOW separating Belgium is a good thing?
Nice try anglo but we will never forget your white genocide with your francophone friends.
The day of the rope will come for you
>>
>>70841746
well yeah that argument makes sense in theory, but thats not actually what happened
our government veto'd and EU motion to increase trade tariffs on china because they want to remain on good terms with them
>>
>>70836933
Shh dumbass, you're not even on this continent
>>70836155
So here's the thing, the EU was originally intended to make sure Germany and France couldn't go to war again as it bound it's coal and steel industries. Nowadays the EU is there to allow Europe to manipulate their economy in a direct way. It also allows us to regulate industries in a continent-wide fashion. Strictly speaking it's a more fair version of the US system but with states rights being kept fully. Each nation can make laws (provided it doesn't conflict with core values such as the EU human rights convention) and in fact it also allows us to subsidise a lot of industries such as farming, something that France cares more about than we do in the UK.
Now consider the following: We currently have 57% of our trade with the EU and we have pretty sweet terms due to being an early member. If we leave we will have to renegotiate trade treaties (which will take a LONG time), and it will slow down our trade as well as making it undoubtedly more expensive, as why wouldn't the EU charge us more seeing as we would leave due to collective moaning about a thing most of the UK doesn't understand let alone understand how it actually works. If you vote to leave you are shooting this country in the balls and making us weaker. Every single independent economic study has shown leaving the UK would be devastating. If you want to vote with your heart, then look what it would do to us. If you vote with your brain you'll vote to stay
>>
>>70841198
Except a country that has no steel-producing industry is a country that has OFFICIALLY cucked itself. It's no longer remotely self-sufficient.
A successful country NEEDS steel industry at all costs. That's why our Tory fucking government is about to part-nationalise Tata
>>
File: 1460357728474.jpg (664 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
1460357728474.jpg
664 KB, 2048x1367
>>70836155

its not
>>
>>70842231
You inherently misunderstand what a fucking trade deal is.
In a good trade deal, neither side has tariffs and this encourages trade between the countries.
Countries which aren't closely linked will have worse trade deals, so as to ensure that more is bought from domestic businesses.
One side doesn't put up tariffs and the other doesn't. How fucking stupid are you?
If tariffs are placed on our goods by European countries, we but tariffs on theirs.
It would be actively self-harmful for exporting countries to negotiate a trade deal with high tariffs to a majority imprting, consumer based economy.
>>
>>70840515
Unlike united cuckdom we actually control our own fishing zones.
No dirty frog, moor, potato or tea drinker trawler can fish in our waters.
>>
>>70836155
well if you dont leave the EU will continue to rape you.

take a current case here in Denmark:

>Danish law states that dirty Roaches have no right to family reunion if they work in Denmark
>roaches whine to EU
>EU declares the danish law illegal
>Danes cant even decide what is right and wrong in their own nation

to be part of the EU is to be a massive cuckold faggot.

I HATE HTE UFGEU EASREREEERRERE
>>
>>70837897

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503744/Up-100-000-obese-patients-personal-trainers-NHS.html
>>
>>70842731
>daily mail
>>
>>70836155
The euro is going to crash run for your lives!!!!! April 18..!!!!
>>
>>70842818

https://www.england.nhs.uk/2016/03/nhsdpp/
>>
>>70842731
>Preventative medicine
Oh noes?
>>
>>70840320
Ok, do you even know how the EU works?
>no sovereignty
Right...how do you figure this? We can make our own laws that effect our own people and we have our own separate government, that we vote for...separately. We give slight sovereignty when we allow our selves to agree to EU treaties. We do have a power of veto and we follow more of the EU laws than say Iceland or Norway but we get more benefits.
>Europe will become a federation
Go back to your conspiracies mate, it's not happening
>No control on borders
We're not part of the Shengen Area agreement. Ireland and the UK have border controls and we use them
>our farmers and fishermen are suffering because of the EU not letting us fish in our own waters
We're stopping our fishermen so that we don't fish the population of cod and other species to extinction. Sorry, thought you wanted jobs to still exist in 50-100 years time.
>trade deficit with EU
Do you know what that actually means? I mean this is some Trump level logic. A trade deficit means we sell more to them. The European Economic Area is around 57% of our trade. That's not just governments trading, it's private individuals and companies. We need our customers to buy high and sell low, christ it's like I have to run a economics class.
>pay £55 million EVERY DAY for membership
Trident. I mean you want to complain about stuff, there is more scary shit in the budget. I mean there is currently a £4.4 BILLION hole in the budget and the madmen in the Tories passed it. Literally £4.4 Billion that needs to be paid for and is not accounted for.
>pay in more than we get back
We also get to have access to a lot more than direct financial gains, and it makes trade agreements as the EU a lot easier as you're not one country. Collectivised bargaining works.
>have to bail out failed eurozone economies
You know most of Europe was out of the last depression faster than the UK right?
(Part 1)
>>
>>70843228

Just face it. This country spends much more money on its own degeneracy and corruption than the EU costs us. Now degenerates want to crash economy too. Yay
>>
File: futago_?.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
futago_?.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>70844044
>Some people are worse than the EU
>Therefore the EU is good
Thanks for the wisdom sempai
>>
>>70840320
>>70843884
Part 2: Electric Bogaloo

>will soon have to surrender our forces to an EU army
Never gonna happen while places like France and Austria still have national conscription. It's part of the national identity, and in some way a pretty good idea. The European angle falls apart when you realise that there would have to be a "standard" language for the EA (European Army) which no country would really agree to. France is hardly likely to agree to say German being the main language of any iteration of the EA.
>bureaucracy
How many EU forms you had to fill out? How many DWP (yeah I'm saying you don't work) you filled out? We don't get any more or less bureaucracy from leaving, hell I think there would be more for shipping to the EU from outside it than within it.

In summary, kindly educate yourself and never procreate. Have a nice day
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>70836155
Because the EU is a vehicle for our genocide.
>>
The highest political value for a people is and always has been self-government. There is no European demos (or collective political "self") because were are divided by history, religion, institutions, and language. Where there is no self, there is no self-government, there is no democracy. There is only tyranny whether it scowls or wears a smiley face.
>>
>>70844417

Well, but that can be applied to the EU as well.
>Some money being spent on the EU is a waste therefore all money spent on the EU is wasted
>>
>>70845595
Yes, that argument that no one is making is rubbish. Well done.
>>
>>70836728
>but every projection actually has us losing money if we leave the EU

Implying we should listen to what banks and the "impartial" BBC are telling us.

Banks are essentially parasites. They don't want the host to die, but other than that, their interests aren't the interests of the average citizen.
>>
>>70847539
Banks would prefer that we separate. That way they can add new charges to send money to the EU. I mean.....think about it, if you are a bank and you have a new way to make people give you money, you'd do it. Keep in mind that depositing money with anything other than cold hard cash comes with a waiting period. That waiting period makes no fucking sense unless they were playing with it (protip: they do). Don't cuck yourself to the banks more m8
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.