[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this about? >inb4 her and Trump are gonna fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
What's this about?

>inb4 her and Trump are gonna fuck
>>
>>70835362
She wants the BTC.
>>
She's gonna get the orange cock while Melania watches.
>>
>>70835362
She's come to beg for the God Emperor's forgiveness, of course.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 419x249
They are gonna fugg XD
>>
ORANGES
>>
>>70835362
He will put his benis in her... whatever.
>>
>>70835362
I hope she tells him off on camera. She's been treated so unfairly by him.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x192
>>70835772
>>
>>70835585
ORANGED
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Trump releases video of her sitting in the waiting room for 1.5 hours until she leaves. Scene cuts to Ashton Kutcher sitting the production truck laughing as she walks out "you got punked".
>>
>>70836644
She's not a Journalist, shes in her job because she understands law intimately and was too busy breeding to be a real legal professional.
>>
>>70836644
Dear god, Trump really fucker her up didn't he...
>>
>>70836787
Trump knows she was fucking Ailes and Lewis gave him the dirt during the exit negotiation where Lewis made millions to stay quiet.
>>
File: image.jpg (646 KB, 1852x2544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
646 KB, 1852x2544
>>70836644
>dat face
>dat hair
devils don't come from the ground beneath us... They come from the skies above.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.