[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do True Conservatives (TM) constantly circlejerk around a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 041316krugman1-tmagArticle.png (197 KB, 592x432) Image search: [Google]
041316krugman1-tmagArticle.png
197 KB, 592x432
Ayn Rand's philosophy seems to be taken as gospel by faggot Libertarians and Consistent Principled True Conservatives (TM). What do they see in her philosophy that they think actually works in real life?
>>
>>70835315
Rand was a kike. Ryan is a cuck. Nuf said
>>
File: cuc.jpg (144 KB, 629x679) Image search: [Google]
cuc.jpg
144 KB, 629x679
>>70835908
>>
>>70835315
rand was a disgusting human being to be honest
>>
File: 1460368511408.jpg (36 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1460368511408.jpg
36 KB, 600x330
>>70835989
Keep trying Ted
>>
>>70835315

She looks like a beardless David Mitchell.
>>
Why does young Ayn Rand look so much like Lena Dunham?

Is it just a weird coincidence or what?
>>
>>70835315
because they are faggots op
>>
>>70835315
>What do they see in her philosophy that they think actually works in real life?
Because it corresponds to reality.
A is A
>>
>>70835989

Fuck off Canadian.
>>
>>70837112
Touched a nerve, did I?
Good.
Let the healing begin.
>>
>>70837213

Literally triggered.
>>
>>70835989
Haha nice pic leaf

Care to post in another 20 threads?
>>
>>70835315
>conservatives
>Randians
Most conservatives are Christian or Jewish, Rand was an athiest.
>>
Because they have a flawed understanding of human nature and economics, which also makes them conservative.

In their own world, libertarian arguments make perfect sense. However, they crumble when placed into the real world due to the extra factors involved in a true market.

Markets regulating themselves to the benefit of of the people?

People influencing companies to make products that they need?

Money being an equalizer and uplifter?

Fuck no to all of that in the real world. Libertarians somehow forget that monopolies exist and are the eventual outcome of unregulated markets due to the factors that make companies successful, like ruthlessness and greed.
>>
Because they're old and braindead.
>>
Its because dumb Goys take anything a Jew says as Gospel. I swear, a Jew could hack up flem and sell it to some dumbass.
>>
Friendly reminder that you're in a libertarian infight bait thread. OP is paid to make these.
>>
>>70839499
>flem
Top goy
>>
>>70835315
Isn't she actually against multiculturalism and immigration?
>>
File: countermeme.png (2 MB, 1644x2205) Image search: [Google]
countermeme.png
2 MB, 1644x2205
>>70835989
>>
>>70839228

Someone else who cracked a book on the subject? This is still /pol/ right?
>>
>>70839869
Yep, I used to be a libertarian in high school. Then I read about libertarianism and how it's pretty much incompatible with real markets.

I come here to circlejerk in the happening threads and nothing more.
>>
>>70839807
Look at this fucking butt pain.
>>
>>70840200

It's funny how they forget (or did they even know to begin with?) that Western civilization already tried unregulated capitalism and it was a fucking meat grinder.
>>
A lot of conservatives like Atlas Shrugged, but not many give a shit at all about objectivism. She's really not mentioned much aside from that one book.
>>
>>70840507
Literally a fucking meat grinder.

Read "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair and rejoice that we have fucking regulation.
>>
>>70836484
Dangit, I can't unsee that. Good observation.
>>
>>70840998

Wow. Just reading about its market and policy effects. I'd have a hard time believing a novel written today would have such an impact, since most people are functionally literate at best.
>>
>>70841164

I mean, it's not like I was comparing a super-attractive person to a super-unattractive person. It was really more of a lateral comparison...for me anyway and I hope for you too anon.
>>
>>70835315
Waiting for you to make an argument why its flawed.
>>
>>70835989

You're so bad at this
>>
>>70840762
The Fountainhead is popular too, but this.

Objectivism is shit, but the stories she made are alright.
>>
>>70839228
>Markets regulating themselves to the benefit of of the people?

Can you explain your reasoning instead of saying "really?", Carl? What part of the market that doesn't adhere to the NAP needs to be regulated.

>People influencing companies to make products that they need?

Again, arguments please.

>Money being an equalizer and uplifter?

Wtf does this even mean

>Libertarians somehow forget that monopolies exist

All of them are either temporal (discovery of a new product that takes time to receive competition) or caused by government.

Nice strawman bro.

>are the eventual outcome of unregulated markets due to the factors that make companies successful, like ruthlessness and greed.

Yeah you're going to need to explain how rutlessness and greed lead to monopoly if not by breaking the NAP or government help.

I know you think you're smart, but all these arguments are dealt with on a daily basis here, yet you drones keep coming every single day with the same idiocy.
>>
>>70835908
Better to be the cuck than the cucker
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 538x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 538x810
>>70835315
"Emotions are not tools of cognition."

This is what I remeber most and probably the one part of objectivism I've deeply internalised.

Objectivism is based. There are some things i disagree with, namely their foundation for ethics, their approach to art, some of their definitions, and the suppression of emotions. But its 99% based as fuck. A great contrast to the Rawlsian and Betrand Russel faggotry and cuckolding that dominates Universities. Actual men, men of accomplishment follow objectivism. Its a great guide to action if you want to be a self-actualised alpha minus the suppression of emotion shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 316x316
>>70839228
Literally ARE YOU SERIOUS?! the post
>>
>>70835315
no one cares about ayn rand besides children.
>>
>>70835315
Ayn Rand was not a conservative. She had aher own ideology called objectivism.
>>
>>70839228
you're an idiot of epic proportions if you think Objectivism is the same as Libertarianism, which is moral subjectivism at it's finest.

Please read some books and lurk more before posting.
>>
>>70835315
They don't see anything. It's just focus groups.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.