[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump blames "The System" for losing delegates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: Doc_Ock_evil_grin.png (481 KB, 734x524) Image search: [Google]
Doc_Ock_evil_grin.png
481 KB, 734x524
Instead of recognizing his own incompetence.

Denial won't save you from defeat, Trump.
>>
File: tedcruz.jpg (42 KB, 1016x752) Image search: [Google]
tedcruz.jpg
42 KB, 1016x752
>>70834297
Stop shitposting and go tend to your rat overlord
>>
>Ted Cruz actually thinks this is """""""democracy""""""" in action
>not realizing that this alienates a fair amount of the Republican party

I thought Cruz was supposed to be smart tbqh famalam.
>>
>>70834492

You know Trump's defeat is inevitable.
>>
File: 1459993883091.jpg (129 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1459993883091.jpg
129 KB, 768x783
>Win Colorado
>Cruz gets the delegates anyway
>"T-THESE ARE THE RULES, IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY SINCE WE JUST CHANGED THEM THIS YEAR WHEN TRUMP WAS RUNNING!"
>Colorado GOP literally gets rid of delegates who vote for Trump
>GOP Colorado twitter group tweets "We did it. #NeverTrump" right after the """"election""""
>Deletes the tweet shortly after
>Tweets "Our account was used by unauthorized personnel. We are investigating." after
>>
File: image_71.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image_71.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
>blaming others for own shortcomings

Now you know why /pol/acks identify with him so much, fambulance.
>>
>>70834632
>posts conspiracy theories
>posts Alex Jones

The irony

suck a dick, you autist.
>>
What incompetence lead to him not getting the GOP-elected Colorado delegates?

What incompetence lead to any delegates that planned to vote for him being removed and replaced with Cruz delegates?

Quit your poor attempt at shitposting
>>
>>70834297
the republican party (and the dem party) have skated by on the ignorance of the general public. Not anymore. - We are awake.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 500x750
>>70834297
>trump blames himself for this
>says it was due to incompetence
>not the faggots trying to screw him
>"lol what a cuck he is just taking it"
>"trump finally stumped"
>>
>>70834747
>Conspiracy theories
Factually incorrect, all of this is true.

>GOP just changed rules this election after Trump was the frontrunner
>GOP delegates literally kicked out Republicans who voted for Trump
>GOP twitter literally admitted they did it by saying "Never Trump" afterwards, deleting it after everyone caught it, going on to claim someone stole their account
>Cruz won the delegates by the establishment literally kicking out anyone who didn't vote for him
"It doesn't matter who they vote for, it only matters who counts the votes." -Stalin
>>
File: 88.jpg (51 KB, 865x372) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
51 KB, 865x372
>>70834663

Of course Trump was going to do this. When the chips are down, Trump can't take it like a man.

And this is the guy we want to entrust with his finger on the nuclear button? A dude who throws tantrums like a child?
>>
>>70834979
This. That totalitarianism if I ever saw it.
>>
Why do the political parties think they have a monopoly on the election?

Wars have started over much less.
>>
>>70834979
>>GOP delegates literally kicked out Republicans who voted for Trump
Ah yes, those super-reliable youtube videos of old men crying about fraud, one of which it was discovered wasn't even a delegate (to say nothing of the other).

Rock solid, man. Rock solid.
>>
>>70835214
Are these "rules" fair in your eyes?
>>
>>70835214
The guy literally burned his Republican papers after he made his original video. Not only that, he named the head of the delegates off the top of his head and said he was "not going to get away with this".

>One of them was proven not to be a delegate
I wasn't even aware there was another. Post a link if this is true. I know the original old guy in the truck video is real, though.
>>
>>70834565

This.

All he has been doing is insulting trump and his supporters. He is even using the same lingo and tactics that Hillary uses to attack trump.

How is he cruz supposed to convince me to vote for him? My primary is coming up and all I've been catching from cruz is bullshit.
>>
>>70835403
All you are ever going to catch from any politician right now is bullshit. Right now, I am seeing it as Trump or bust. If Trump "loses", there are a lot of people (myself included) who will never vote Republican again. The GOP acting like fucking children stamping their feet in the ground and shaking their head will literally destroy their party.

Either Trump will win, or Hillary will win and the GOP will be burned down in the process. I personally think even if Trump is robbed, some good will at least come of it. The GOP getting destroyed is long overdue, they have lost all principles of what their party even is.
>>
>>70835403
You know I always thought Cruz was pretty cool and agreed with him on most things
Hell I would have been happy to vote in the general for ANY of the GOP candidates ( except Graham and Kaibitch) But Cruz is just being a faggot now.
CELEBRATING AND GLOATING that note one single voter chose him in CO and the CO GOP basically handed him the delegates makes him a complete asshole.

This is the exact same shit we bashed the DNC and their super delegate bulshit for years
>>
File: groucho_marx_69239-1600x1200.jpg (101 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
groucho_marx_69239-1600x1200.jpg
101 KB, 1600x1200
>>70835711

Considering how little Trump has in common with traditional GOP principles to begin with, that's an amusing criticism to level at the Republican Party's leadership.
>>
>>70835790

Yeah I feel you. I'm not sure what cruz or his supporters could do to convince me now. When I took that who I side with test online it had me cruz 93% and trump 90%, but I've been following trump since the start and most of Cruz's policies seem to copy trumps. Except for the flat tax from cruz.. but seriously.

>>70835711

I understand what you mean, but at this point the bullshit is supposed to be flavored enough for me to swallow it. Cruz is literally shitting into his hand, smearing it on his face and is now trying to molest me.
>>
>>70834967
So you have to blame your shortcomings/losses/failures on anyone who isn't you in order to not be a cuck?

wew
>>
>>70834747
>conspiracy theories
that actually happened and it's online. Are you this naive?
>>
>get refuted
>close your eyes and make a new thread
Permanent IDs would be useful in this election cycle, it's hard to tell which bait spammer is which when they don't have definitive flags.
>>
>>70834297
You'll pray for the Donald to save you from the gutter after Hillary humilates Cruz or whoever the Republicrats put up.
>>
>>70835396
Naming the head of delegates is proof? Because I know Reince Preibus's name, does that make me a GOP insider?

Come on.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/04/11/colorado-proves-donald-trump-cant-handle-the-rigors-of-a-campaign/

TLDR: He was a county assembly delegate, which nominates candidates for county party positions, and NOT presidential candidates. That's the job of state assembly delegates. He came to the thing thinking he was a state delegate when he in fact was not.

So he is an idiot, surprise.

>BUT THAT'S CONFUSING

Maybe, but primaries typically nominate MORE than presidential candidates, like candidates for water comptrollers, congressmen, etc. He didn't take the time to know what he was signing up for.
>>
>>70834297

Like being a successful?

Dumbass.
>>
>>70837994

Trump successful?

80 percent of his business is in vulnerable real state, and 93 percent of it is in America. Compared to the stockmarket and property in New York, mediocre best describes his performance.

66 percent of his money is in New York. As a billionaire, he is ranked 121 (from a peak of fucking 26. That is a massive fall).

He has not made a great company.

He's stuck in America.

He does not diversify.

And on public markets, he has not raised capital that lasted. His only public company defaulted, so he can't handle scrutiny.

Successful my ass.

He's a has-been, at best.
>>
>>70834297
The GOP is destroying its own legitimacy.
>>
File: 1458188858921.jpg (55 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
1458188858921.jpg
55 KB, 540x290
>>70838727

>saidnervousmanseventhtime.jpg

I can't believe there are STILL people coming here who think Trump isnt going to make. Must be your first day or something.

Its a good thing even with his supossedly abysmal business practices he employs the most people and has the most businesses out of all the candidates, so I think that settles that.

Its like you DONT want to Make America Great AgainĀ®
>>
>>70834912
Get woke nigga
>>
>>70838727
>implying that isnt successful
>>
>>70839673

Trump is going to lose, and lose badly.
>>
>>70840063
If we can take you down with us I'll call it a victory. The most important thing here is to send a message to the retarded Cruz voters that their brand of "conservatism" is dead so a true nationalist party can then rise in its place. Trump won't be the last to try and build the wall. I wouldn't be shocked if he ran again.
>>
>>70840063
>said the loser
>>
>>70839982

I'm not impressed. He can't diversify, he can't get out of America, more than half of his business in still in one city, and he can't run a public company.
>>
>>70840208

Assuming I am in fact a Cruz supporter, let alone a Republican.

>>70840250

Write down the exact date and time you said that, heh. Because I seriously doubt Trump will be the winner.
>>
>>70840319

>Moving goal posts this hard
>>
>>70834632
I knew they were going to claim it was "hacked" the moment it got tweeted.

How out of touch do you have to be to think that forcing through your candidate isn't going to back fire on you? I guess the democrats are doing it with Hillary so they don't look any worse in comparison. This is why I don't vote.
>>
>>70838727
>Trump has the majority of his holdings in New York, the city he grew up in and loves
>The second largest share is in Scotland, the country of his ancestors origin

You just make him sound loyal and proud of where he is from.
>>
File: 1460434512667.jpg (65 KB, 550x402) Image search: [Google]
1460434512667.jpg
65 KB, 550x402
>>
>>70834297

>defeat

>still the front runner

>thiswillbetheendoftrumpscampaignsaysincreasinglynervousmanforseventhtimethisyear.jpg
>>
>>70840463
He's been winning more than Cruz since January.
>>
>>70840319
You're a college student, aren't you?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.