[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know a thing about Slav history. Please educate me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Living_of_East_Slavs_by_Ivanov.jpg (194 KB, 1130x800) Image search: [Google]
Living_of_East_Slavs_by_Ivanov.jpg
194 KB, 1130x800
I don't know a thing about Slav history. Please educate me.
>>
>>70833965

They spent a few thousand years sparsely populating lots of eastern Europe until civilization came and lifted them out of barbarism.

Once civilized they all began fiercely hating & murdering eachother, culminating in the modern Balkan Question which needs resolution, among other things.
>>
>>70834075
So they're basically Welsh?
>>
>>70833965
>Please educate me
Several thousand years of always just asking others to do things for them and telling them what to do and believe instead of doing it themselves lead to other ethnicities calling them "slavic" from the latin word for slave.
>>
>>70833965
They have a great history of being the slaves of the Romans, slaves of the huns, slaves of the vikings, slaves of the mongols, and when they weren't slaves, they were busy killing each other.
>>
>>70833965
WE WUZ VANDALZ N SHIT GERMANS WERE NEVER EAST OF THE ELB
>>
>>70834226
kek
>>
>>70834265
You forgot slaves of the slavs
>>
>>70834226

Lmao, can one of you Brits explain to me the absolute hatred you have for the Welsh. It cracks me up every time I see it.
>>
>>70834452
It's just banter.
>>
cold

also dark
>>
>tfw you will never live in eastern europe tending to your land with a qt 3.14 wife to have many children with
>>
Russian occupation

/thread
>>
>>70834226
Actually they are the opposite. They are Wends
>>
File: localmanruinseverything.png (417 KB, 587x661) Image search: [Google]
localmanruinseverything.png
417 KB, 587x661
>>70833965

k

>be slav
>live in bumfuck, nowhere
>far away inland, not on trade route
>this means i am stuck on a primitive level pretty much perpetually
>suddenly news from the border tribes comes
>weird shit going on, some turks moving, the germans too, they are hauling ass to the west
>whatever.jpg
>suddenly unexpected population growth
>soil is depleted due to inefficient farming and can't sustain the people
>fug.gif
>suddenly, absolutely everyone moves in every possible direction

Then what happened depends on what Slav you were. East Slavs were frequently kidnapped by Vikings and enslaved until cities were formed and the said Vikings became completely assimilated. West Slavs constantly fought the Germans only to completely cuck themselves to them completely, and the South Slavs fared best initially until pic related occurred, which caused Turks to be able to invade Europe in the first place
>>
>>70835338
Thank you, tell me more about this man
>>
>>70835338
Who's this cunt?
>>
We were pretty big guys in europe for alotta time but then we sorta fucked up and went off the map for 123 years
Then WW1 happened and Poland's back again
Then WW2 happened and we occupied now
Then WW2 ended and we communism now
After some time everyone got tired of the hammer-sickle shtick and communism is no more
And now we kinda don't know what to do with ourselves
>>
>>70834075
>>70834231
>>70834351
>1945+71
>Germs still buttdevastated
>>
>>70837019

>And now we kinda don't know what to do with ourselves

So you fooled yourselves into joining the European Union, a group which really parallels the Soviet Union.

I don't know why you guys went so wrong after escaping communism.

>>70837171

not rly pham its not like we didn't spend the last 2000 years murdering eachother in western Europe.
>>
File: deathtoinfidels.jpg (158 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
deathtoinfidels.jpg
158 KB, 663x784
>>70837350
Because free moneys from the wealthy West. Now they're a valuable internal opposition to the insanity going on in the EU. I think they've done well.
>>
>>70834075
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends
>>
A history of overthrowing bad government forms with worse ones, and "reform" done by elites at the expense of everyone else.
>>
File: 07.jpg (642 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
642 KB, 1280x964
We came down to this planet from the Pleiadians. The offspring of the bright and mighty alien race.

We inhabited the North pole creating the city of Atlantis, we were referred to as the Hyperboreans. This was the Golden age of the Slavs since we were living among our gods.

Then came the Judeo-Germanic materialism lowering our cosmic vibrations making us exist in only 3 + 1D world.
We were expelled from the very cradle into the cold and empty material world.

We've been poisoned yet the myth of our Golden age persists and now we are waking up!
>>
>>70837477

Idk if they are willing to put up with it long enough and if Brussels won't just rail their decisions with anti-democratic jew tricks.

>>70837484

>highslav
>flag
>hating on lower slavs

kek

Don't worry y'all were civilized enough for the Habsburg Reich I think you're alright.
>>
fuck you all ive just got the internet
>>
File: Scouring_of_Prospero2.jpg (690 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Scouring_of_Prospero2.jpg
690 KB, 1920x1080
>>70833965
Here we see a pivotal moment in Slavic history when their armies defeated the ancient spacefaring Egyptian civilization at the Battle of Wewuz
>>
>>70839312
>that awkward sword design
>using wodden shields in a world dominated by lasers and rockets
>Not wearing a helmet for the sake of looking cool.
Jeez, space marines are retarded.
>>
>>70837764
xdddddddddddd
>>
>>70837700
thanks <3
>>
>>70834075
by that logic being civilized is worse than being barbarian, which was true for slavs
>>
Slav history 101
>inb4 we wuz kings

in 7th century a principality emerged in central Europe. It was called Carantania and it was pretty based. People voted their shit leader by electing him by placing him on Prince's Stone and entrusting him with leadership - a principle that was later added to US constitution by faggot Jefferson.

Then western barbarians aka franks came and fucked everything up
>>
>>70839312
that was our first success against the black people.
>>
slav history:
get backstabbed by anything catholic or muslim
>>
Slav kings to busy fighting each other to care about the rumors of a massive Mongol invasion, Mongols show up barely fight, bitch out, side with the Mongols in Europe, being their loyal bitch, fighting alongside the Mongols against other Europeans, then taking back all the conquered land as soon as the empire falls apart. 0/10 wouldnt Russian again
>>
>>70844049
>Mongol

slavs didn't even see mongols except for the russians who were BTFO
>>
>>70837652
This
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.