[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>multiculturalism is bad! >Japan is bit better than rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13
>multiculturalism is bad!
>Japan is bit better than rest of Asia because Japan was historically more diverse than them.
>look at Japanese history
>We send people to Tang dynasty to learn their custom and system.(Japan's social system was based on Tang's system)
>later we went to song dynasty to learn their culture. Do you think Bushido or Zen is Japanese stuff? No, It isn't. It's hard to say that is "japanese thing". It's cultural mixed idea with song dynasty culture.
more later, We learn very broad things from Portugal and Dutch. They influenced our military, medical and scientific idea.
and most importantly, we accepted western civilization after edo era. That made Japan bit better than korea or China. Few smart Japanese noticed that Japanese culture is too shit and should be replaced by glorious western culture and civilization. and it helped Japan to be regional power.

According to Japanese history, we had better situation if we were diverse or multicultural society.
>later, America nuked Japan twice, and american culture boosted Japanese economy and made it second largest economy in the world

Ignorant racist bastards, please learn the HISTORY.

We have ton of proofs that cultural enrichment actually improve our life.
>>
File: 21565475.jpg (298 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
21565475.jpg
298 KB, 1100x1400
>>
>>70833499
>According to Japanese history, we had better situation if we were diverse or multicultural society.
Probably korean shitposting
>>
天皇陛下万歳

Don't worry 日本人, we will come liberate you once we liberate ourselves.
>>
>>70833499
>wanting to be cucked by the BBC

it's because of people like you that nips make so many ntr shit

samurai is dead guys, the world is doomed
>>
>>70833852
Korea is pretty shit. They want to make their society "pure". and I hate that idea. Let's make korea diverse. (and rest of east asia too!)
>>
>>70833499
>Japan
>imports ideas from superior cultures in a controlled fasion

>Europe
>allows uncontrolled flooding of their lands by inferior cultures
>>
>libtards travelling to Japan on those English teaching jobs think they can bring libtard change to glorious Nippon

Good luck libshits.
>>
>>70833499
don't forget that your legal system is 1:1 the German one
>>
>>70833888
笑、
第三次世界大戦っていつ?
>>
>>70834033
they have plenty of niggers, ruining the country for everyone
>>
>>70833499
Identifying and adopting the best aspects of foreign cultures is very different from the "let them all in" leftist multiculturalism.
>>
>>70834203
Last time I went to slanty yellow Island I joined some far-right nationalist rally/march, saw some FUCKING triggered libshits

Pretty sure I heard their heads pop with cognitive dissonance
>>
If only the Japanese would boost their birth rate.
>>
>>70834276
今!
>>
File: 2146416531345413.jpg (12 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
2146416531345413.jpg
12 KB, 288x288
>>70834353
this

do you really think today's japan can benefit from africa or africans?
>>
>>70834474
武器を買っておいてよかったぜ
>>
>>70834353
/Thread
>>
>>70834244
we got french (napoleon) law too...

>>70834353
how can you say what is best culture or not?

Of course history tell us the truth. but how can the people judge their culture objectively?

great culture will survive and non-great culture will disapper. This is natural selection of culture
>>
File: 1428877665599.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1428877665599.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>70834715
answer my question pls
>>70834480
how would japan benefit from importing 2 digit iq niggers from africa, how will it improve your culture
>>
Nice proxy you got there.
>>
>>70834888
I already said.

Natural selection of culture will judge it.
>>
>>70834715
He didn't mean culture in the "let them all in" part, he meant immigrants.
>>
>>70835065
immigrants are no different from Japanese.

oh come on. you are so racist.

We are one species. Human being. yes we are different by cultures. basically we are same.

so I don't distinct between immigrants and Japanese.

That's why I am talking about culture. do you understand?
>>
>>70834715
>>70835018

>>70834715
islam survived thousand years and it's absolute shit, no muslin country has contributed anything to society, the world, or anything, they will literally go to the end of times doing the same fucking shit, because in their culture the Quran is everything. Do you really want to import this?

The culture that survives is the one from the winning side, that's all there is to it, there is no selection of better or stronger, it's usually the one with the sharpest stick
>>
>>70834604
日本人 です か
>>
This thread is proof that two nukes were not enough
>>
>>70835176
Fuck no fag, we're not the same species, Sub-Saharans are the farthest from the mongoloids.
>>
File: happy merchant.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.gif
12 KB, 501x504
What is so fun about making the same thread every single week? Genuinely curious, OP, behind whatever proxy you are.
>>
>>70835250
フランスのニッガですか
>>
>>70834715
I don't think that you can evaluate a culture by its capability to survive. let's say you have a culture capable of forging whatever shit imaginable but don't share it with others and other cultures (pleb cultures) unite to vanish the superior culture. Would you call the rock-wielding culture superior to the hoverboard crafting one?
>>
>>70835177
well, Islam passed ancient greek and roman culture to dark ages europoors.

and it caused renaissance. Without Islam, we would still live in dark ages.

>>70835301
nah, Didn't you take biology course?

As far as we can breed, we are same spicies. (yeah there is some exception like "liger")
>>
>>70833499
Thats because none of it involved blacks or muslims.
>>
>>70833499
and while you were learning how other cultures operated and adapted yourselves to them, you remained monoethnic.

A sharing of ideas isn't bad, but mass immigration is.
>>
>>70835346
Rude.
>>
>>70835177
>no muslin country has contributed anything to society,
that is not correct, look at the alhambra
>>
多文化主義とかどうでもいい、とにかくリア充全員死んでほしい
>>
>>70835421
This shitposter is a Turk living in Tomyo. He was recently released after raping three schoolchildren. Remember, when it comes to /pol/, around Japs, never relax.
>>
>>70835176
go to syria
go to south africa
go to somalia

see how their culture has helped them
desu this is funny because all nips i meet here are fucking disguisted by niggers

>immigrants are no different from Japanese
what?
nips have culture and morals to mold a generally great way of thinking
muzzies are given a religion that tells them rape and stoning gays are ok

>We are one species
>tfw nip thinks abos are like non-abos
>>
>>70835177
Muslims were pretty based before the Mongols tore them a new asshole.
>>
>>70833499
Please note the lack of interaction with jews blacks and muslims
>>
>>70835421
The only reason we can breed is because in antiquity the early Caucasians engaged into some fucked up shit.
>>
>>70833499
stfu before you get nuked again
>>
wasnt japan super racist and restrictiv and all in all suicide inducing? the fuck is op talking about
>>
>>70835176
Lol'd. Only a white collar who lives in a 99.9% ethnically homogenous country could say that.
>>
>>70835250

関係ない、実は僕ネーチブスピーカーではないんだ

一日中Shitpostしているオーストラリア人だけじゃなくて日本での仕事を働いた人もだ

But my slant speak is a bit shit kek
>>
>>70835641
er ist einfach ein niger
er hat ein proxy kek
>>
>>70835641
They are getting infected by the "progressive" left, which is anything but progressive.
>>
>>70835494
haha.

You can not be serious. Dutch empire was also great due to diversity of religion

>>70835520
>syria, south africa, somalia
yeah these countries are SHIT. I don't deny it . and I think that it is the proof that monoculture is bad.

Look at syria. the place of less diversity. and it is certanly SHIT. Let's make it more diverse.
>>
>>70833499
Japanese are literally cultural parasites, before Western contact they stole everything from China, and afterwards they stole everything from the Europeans.

Inferior civilization. America should have blacktopped the entire island chain
>>
>>70833499
You're confusing a diverse set of separate and competing cultures sharing a space with there being only one universal culture that has a diverse origin.
>>
>>70835847
Calm down, Zhang.
>>
>>70835749
that makes sence
>>70835768
maybe but a progressive would egnolage that they are not a progressive country, no?
>>
>>70835832
>You can not be serious. Dutch empire was also great due to diversity of religion
try ships and intelligent management, buddy
>>
>>70835700
>日本での仕事を働いた人もだ

lel, your Japanese is shit as well as my english.
>>
>>70833499
CHING CHONG PING PONG CHONG???

PING CHONG?????
>>
>>70835957
*Acknowledge?

Maybe, but they're getting more subtle these days.
>>
>>70836034
:(
>>
>>70836117
They need a 3rd nuke.
>>
>>70833499
What can we learn from sandmonkeys???
>>
>>70836034
That's very intolerant of you. I don't think you are ready for multiculturalism... :'^(
>>
>>70836220
Stone gays and don't let women have rights kek
>>
>the most culturally diverse continent in the world needs more cultural diversity
>that diversity needs to come from the most monocultural backwards places in the world
That's as much enrichment as shitting in food is an improvement.
It's not.
>>
>>70833499
Exactly how the nordic countries developed themselevs, always looking at their neighbour for ez advancaces.. thing is.. none of us here is a nigger or an african parasite. same in asia, and well i admit that asians are anoher cup of tea you are miles better than niggers and sandlickers.

So tell me this, why proxy up and post such a pacthetic bait, your enrichment you so praise comes from similar neighbours with same body and face structure.. hell, even brain patterns and IQ is similar to help people understand each other.. but the enrichment you so praise is pajeet pooing in his hand and then preparing your rice, nice aint it?
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/bigstock-Map-Of-Japan-And-Japanese-Flag-1191275.jpg

Remember to ignore these blatant proxy shitposting threads, /pol/
>>
File: 1447600999463.jpg (7 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
1447600999463.jpg
7 KB, 295x200
>>70835832
>Look at syria. the place of less diversity. and it is certanly SHIT
they fucking hate any non-muslim non-arab looking people. their lives are dedicated to bending down for a god and killing people in his name
you say monoculture is to blame but its their intolerance. which if you opened borders would fill your streets.
wise up
dont blame lack of diversity on countries that have had their own chance to flourish but still look towards a book in stupidity.
look at europe and their 'blessing' of immigrants
seen any good from it yet? i havent.
>>
>>70833499
Multiculturalism =\= Diversity
>>
>>70833499
MultiRACIALSM is bad. Multiculturalism is a new speak euphemism for multiracialusm.
>>
File: 1452586413670.gif (729 KB, 716x620) Image search: [Google]
1452586413670.gif
729 KB, 716x620
>>70833499
You've to go back, Minjoon.
>>
>>70836126
>*Acknowledge?
wow thx
>subtle
well thats fucking true, getting pussywhipped makes you sneaky
>>
The problem for Japan now is that it either needs to breed a lot more, or accept a lot more immigration.

Its demographics are terrible at present. Even among its youth, it's overrun with parasaito shinguru (parasite singles) and Sōshoku danshi (herbivore men) who have no interest in breeding.
>>
>>70833499
yes, Japan has aspects of other CULTURES, and that is fine. There is nothing wrong with taking the good aspects of a foreign culture and using it enrich your own.

But when people in the west talk about "multiculturalism", what they really mean is more ethnic minorities living in those nations.

They don't mean modelling their welfare system off of Norway, they mean importing hundreds of thousands of poorly-educated Africans and middle easterners because of demographic change.

Japan may be "multicultural" under a proper definition.
Japan is NOT multiracial.

Keep it that way.
>>
>>70833499
Notice how anti-foreigner Japan is? Hmm I wonder how this could have impacted their society...

Oh yeah, it allowed their society to flourish and grow instead of being conquered by rapefugees!
>>
>>70833499
There's a difference between handpicking the best aspects of other cultures and letting other cultures flood in and ruin your own.
>>
File: star_excited.png (328 KB, 445x450) Image search: [Google]
star_excited.png
328 KB, 445x450
There is literally nothing wrong with being a カク. Sharing your country with others is fine, but sharing your wife is the ultimate form of understanding.
>>
>>70833499
>We have ton of proofs that cultural enrichment actually improve our life.

Knowledge, know-how exchange is necessary and healhty.
The problem is DNA,semen exchange that destroys national and racial cultures and identities.
>>
>>70833499
Japan sent representatives of their people OUT to bring other culture's advancements IN

Japan didn't let a significant portion of FOREIGN PEOPLE in to spread the culture directly.

Know the difference!
>>
>>70836667
Goddammit Sweden.

>>70833499
African countries are multicultural and yet are shitholes topkek.
>>
>>70836479
>WW3 occurs
>the population of Japan is devastated
>rather than waiting for the Japanese population to regrow let's just dump a million niggers onto the survivors
>surely this will help the long term survival of the Japanese people
>>
To be honest, multiculti society wouldn't be so bad if Europe didn't open his borders to the useless uneducated niggers and muslims.
>>
Beware the parasite-single.

Beware the Hikikomori.

Beware the herbivore men.

This terrible trio will end Japan.
>>
>>70837028
this
between whites and some asian countries its fine
muzzies and blacks is just asking for trouble
>>
>>70833499
what culture did you take from the apes and slimes to become so great?
>>
>>70833499
So, to you, it's the same thing to

1) replicate good proven institutions that made other countries successful and superior

2) import a foreign ethnic demographic to change the whole structure of your society

They both are foreign, so both are cultural enrichment...

Are you retarded, you massive faggot? Jump on a fire and stay there.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 201x201
>>70837111
Nice trips anon check'd
>>
Why is it when we raise the point that the current influx of immigrants/migrants into Europe is unlike anything in history and is causing serious economic and social changes people always bring up irrelevant historical events?

>Hey, did you know Japan got its custom system from China? Hahaha that fucking destroyed your argument you filthy racist.
>Did you know the Anglo-Saxons migrated here nearly two thousand years ago too? Ha, but you didn't you ignorant racist.

What is the relevance?
>>
File: 1460290131861.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460290131861.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>70833499
That doesn't mean you should import millions of chinese into your major cities till Japanese become a minority there.

SAGE
>>
>>70835176
Nice proxy, faggot.
>>
File: I think he's retarded.jpg (22 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
I think he's retarded.jpg
22 KB, 500x280
>>70835832
>Look at syria. the place of less diversity
>monoculture
Read a book, holy shit.
>>
>>70833499
God damn you are one dedicated shitposter behind that proxy. Come on out and show us that Aussie flag of yours.
>>
>>70838757
well. do you think current "asad" syria is diverse? holy clap.

yes. syria was diverse historically, but asad pretty much ruined it :D
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.