[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuals SMARTER than Heterosexuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15
Kanazawa (2011), Journal of Biosocial Science:

" the Hypothesis would predict that more intelligent individuals are more likely to identify themselves as homosexual and engage in homosexual behaviour. Analyses of three large, nationally representative samples (two of which are prospectively longitudinal) from two different nations confirm the prediction"

>Fags have higher IQs than breeders
>POL BTFO
>>
Considering that you are like 3 times more likely to be gay for each older sibling you have, I find that very unlikely

Link study
>>
>>70833240
Gene clusters that give rise to high IQ have a slightly higher chance to occur with gene clusters that make people cock sucking degenerates.

Correlation=/=causation
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>70833316
http://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
>>
>>70833240

If they are so smart how come they all get aids and die?
>>
File: 1459470796141.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459470796141.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
if fags are so smart how come there's no cure for AIDS yet?
>>
>>70833240
Women fuck men up.
Gay guys tend to have male reinforcement and can acquire sex at a lower social cost. It makes sense that not having to strain over a bitch makes your life easier to acquire the knowledge you seek.

I digress a bit though. I know plenty of gay guys that are dumb as rocks but pretentious enough to pass as intelligent.

t. I grew up with a gay kid
>>
>>70833240
Makes sense since fags always have well-off parents. There's no struggle in their lives so they fake mental illness to get attention because they're bored
>>
>>70833349

correlation=/=causation can be used for anything statistics

so i guess there is no way to argue for racial superiority in terms of biology then
>>
>>70833240
Lot's of people are smarter than me.
Not all of them are better than me.
>>
>>70833240
Makes sense, spending time around women is harmful to the brain
>>
>>70833349

Not sure he implied causation, skip.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (17 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17 KB, 426x320
>>70833240
If fags are so intelligent how comes they fail at achiveing the only important task in life, leaving offspring

Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, all useless withouth off spring, turks are more succesfull than humans, since they are capable of reproducing in mass

Pic related a turk couple creating offspring
>>
>>70833614
Good point Mahmoud
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1536x1152
>>
>>70833240
Evidence that being gay IS a choice?

A choice affected by intelligence?
>>
Imagine if you said "white people are smarter than blacks". That would be a scandal. But this is okay.
>>
>>70833697

thanks bangobozo
or whatever the fuck you people down there are called
>>
>a group that is almost exclusively white with middle-upper class backgrounds
>has a higher average than groups weighed down with niggers
No shit
>>
>>70833369
The guy admits in his closing statement that the study is by no means concrete and not even practical
Nice one
>>
>>70833240
if they're so smart why do they all do massive amounts of drugs and participate in degenerate behavior?
>>
Aren't they more likely to be men?
>>
>>70833883
kek'd. that actually makes a lot of sense now
>>
File: 1457982068881.jpg (46 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1457982068881.jpg
46 KB, 431x415
>>70833240
I'll accept this if they accept that blacks have low IQ.
>>
>>70833938
>>70833883
you really think a peer reviewed study didn't control for gender?

and it holds for both genders. the author found:
homosexual males have a higher iq on average than heterosexual males

and

homosexual females have a higher iq on average than heterosexual females
>>
>gays are smarter than straight people! All the science says so!
Ok

>Whites are smarter than Blacks! All the science says so!
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
File: 103405050.jpg (64 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
103405050.jpg
64 KB, 507x338
>>70833349

>Correlation=/=causation

very true bud. Too bad the study isn't about that ;)
>>
>>70833946

>My acceptance of reality is contingent upon other people's acceptance of reality

Congratulations, you're retarded.
>>
>>70834084

except those studies have terrible validity. They use Western IQ tests which have very little relevance in African countries
>>
File: weintellectualsnow.jpg (88 KB, 633x700) Image search: [Google]
weintellectualsnow.jpg
88 KB, 633x700
>>70833240
>say that niggers are intellectually inferior
>back it up with reems of validated scienftic evidence

>release this
>"We told you so"

Pah, you racists and your agenda, dont talk to me or my husbands son ever again
>>
>>70834204
>They use Western IQ tests
IQ is determined based on pattern recognition. It has nothing to do with culture.
>>
Getting HIV is real smart.
>>
>>70834204
So let me know when those hyper-intelligent Africans devise a better system of gauging intelligence.

Oh wait Africans have never invented anything and are stupid as fuck, Discovery channel even found out that 7 year old Kenyan children can't even pass the mirror test.
>>
>>70834260
IQ be rayciss cracka. We wuz kangz. while all ya'll white folk wuz livin in caves, we wuz buildin' pyramids n rockets n sheit.
>>
>>70833240
>Journal of Biosocial Science
>Biosocial Science
>social Science

nope
>>
File: 1460386628219.png (301 KB, 455x453) Image search: [Google]
1460386628219.png
301 KB, 455x453
>>70833240
But that's literally a good reason to prevent them from choosing a lifestyle in which they will not produce babies you moron
>>
>>70833240

>A SUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70834260
>pattern recognition is directed by grouping and association of the inherently meaningless

>association doesn't have anything to do with culture

Try again.
>>
>>70834584
>Being able to correctly tell which squares go where is cultural
SOME FUCKING STRIPES
>>
>>70833775
This.

>>70834068
It's a genetic trade off. Yes you may excel in your field of study and have a higher IQ but your brain won't let your genetic line to exist for another generation. Though this study may show that gays are smarter it does nothing for the human population if those hyper intelligence genetics are not passed on.

It makes sense that survivability is substituted with intelligence.
>>
>>70834484
>IQ is genetic
>>
File: Malkilface.png (222 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
Malkilface.png
222 KB, 478x346
>>70834484
We used to think this. But the determining factor for homosexuality is passed down by the mother, who herself will not likely be gay and have offspring. All they need to do is keep having daughters. Those daughters wil likely have gay sons.

Not to mention adoption, and influence by gay parents. Sexuality is largely not a choice, but influence DOES matter.

In other words, there will always be fags.
>>
>>70833240

research by doctor shekkel stein
>>
>>70834680
In part it is.
>>
File: liberal_paradise.webm (2 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
liberal_paradise.webm
2 MB, 360x640
Webm related, they clearly are smarter than non-homosexuals...
>>
Humans are bisexual and intelligent people engage in both homo- and heterosexual acts because they realize that and are not bound by socially constructed normative rules set by unintelligent people who hold to an archaic, limited view of the world.
>>
>>70834461
This, holy shit it's like they're not even trying.
>>
File: Kanazawa.jpg (119 KB, 946x780) Image search: [Google]
Kanazawa.jpg
119 KB, 946x780
>Be Kanasawa
>Reveal hard truths about human nature while observing utmost scientific integrity

Shame on those accusing him of being a SJW puppet.
>>
>>70834855
Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>70834835

>Kanazawa
>Must be the Jews

/pol/ never disappoints.
>>
>>70833775
wrong. there's actually a higher % of homosexuals in black communities than white.
>>
>>70834877
Negative.

I don't like dick. It has nothing to do with society. I also know gay men who are as dumb as drunk sluts getting fucked in a club bathroom for coke money.
>ignoring biology
>>
>>70834877
Danm streight son. Us niggaz been fuckin yo wife fo decades. Bout time da white man pick up on our tactics. Remember, befo we wuz slaves, we wuz kangz!
>>
They don't have higher IQ they are just not slowed down and deceived by pussy
Man who is immune to woman will be successful
>>
>write scientific paper claiming gays are smarter than straight people
>become a renowned progressive scientist

>write scientific paper claiming whites are smarter than blacks
>get blacklisted, fired, thrown in jail, dog shot, etc.
>>
>>70833240
The way you are describing it, they are just saying it's "smart" to come out as gay. Therefor, anyone who comes out as gay must be smart. Which is retarded.

Now, provide a link, or you're riding the short bus.
>>
>>70835071
Now us niggaz can fuck yo woman.
>>
>>70834998
Male rape victims are not necessarily homosexual.
>>
File: James_D_Watson_DNA.jpg (135 KB, 630x467) Image search: [Google]
James_D_Watson_DNA.jpg
135 KB, 630x467
>>70835160
kek this

http://rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
>>
>>70833240
LINK PLZ
I want to read some of these studies for myself before I continue shitty bantz
>>
>>70834855
This looks like Brazilian culture in general
>>
>>70833450
underrated
>>
>>70834990
>Implying japs aren't crypto kikes.
>>
>>70833240
>Kanazawa
Yaoi fangirl shouldn't be allowed to conduct research.
>>
>>70833240
Hmm I wonder why

Consider that 10% of the Jewish population is gay, compared to only 1.5% of the general population. Jews have higher IQ's
>>
File: bottoms.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
bottoms.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>70835276
Astute & accurate observation finbro.
>>
It makes sense.
Gay men have become aware that women just weigh down our species, and that the only way to have a meaningful relationship with another human being without batshit arguments, blackmailing and danger to your own safety is to ditch women entirely.
>>
>>70833240

>Fags have higher IQ than breeders
>Fags hid in society putting on a heterosexual front
>Forced to have kids and pass on 'superior' genes to enforce the front
>homosexuality is now accepted and fags don't have to hide it
>stops procreating and passing on 'superior' genes

Yeah, we sure got bitched the fuck out.
>>
>>70835478
>Jews have higher IQ's
Those studies were taken in Jewish gifted schools. Hardly a fair representation of the larger demographic.
>>
>>70833240
It's because too high of an IQ causes all sorts of malfunctions, like autism and the like. Makes sense really.
>>
>>70835744
We will go back to Greece when racemixing makes dumber and dumber generations and straight men are too cucked to fight, while gays stay on top of the hierarchy. At least gays prefer white guys mostly.
>>
File: gay-stoned-bible.jpg (55 KB, 553x484) Image search: [Google]
gay-stoned-bible.jpg
55 KB, 553x484
>>70833316
The two don't contradict each other.

Homosex has a clear detrimental effect on reproduction, and the iron laws of nature would not allow it to exist if it did not have compensating benefits of some sort. And it's not just found in humans, pretty much every mammal from the rat on up does it when overcrowded.

Now we know, from an individual perspective, it can't be good. Sure if we don't make it an issue of identity it's obviously easily possible for the individual to reproduce still, but it's not going to make it any more likely.

But if this only tends to come out when population densities in a family are high (which is a clear correlation across many species) it's not a bad thing to depress the birth rate a little, and have extra 'uncles' around to look out for the kids that do come.

I think it's a mistake to reify it into yet another 'identity' for the political arena to misuse. Behavior is not identity. That's the only thing here that really concerns me. Going around leading schoolchildren to believe that if they feel something odd one time while looking at another man then this is the key to their identity and they need to spend the rest of their life 'discovering' their rainbow and shoving it in everyone elses face.

Acceptance I have no problem with, until it becomes code for promotion.
>>
>>70833728
There are more and more indicators every day for that being the case. It's beginning to look like a clear winner if you don't plan on reproducing, considering recent developments.
>>
>>70836046

Go back to Greece? Their culture from better times, or their country? If it's the latter, fuck that, America's the best.
>>
>>70835840
> Autist trying to state he is a sperglord because of his supposed high IQ
>>
>>70835796
Oh come on now, no sense in denying it.

Jews utterly dominate all the high tier professions. In business, in banking, in finance, even in medicine and the sciences.

50% of the world's chess grandmasters, 25% of the nobel prize winners, and 50% of Pulitzer Prize winners are Jews, despite them being less than 0.2% of global population.

It's totally obvious.
>>
>>70835269
http://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
>>
>>70836082

Going with the 'uncles' comment, this has an increased effect in traditional matriarchies. Men raise their female relatives kids communally. Doesn't really matter if any one individual reproduces if it increases fitness for the clan.
>>
File: jeb-bush-pointing.jpg (76 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-pointing.jpg
76 KB, 950x534
>>70833450
>>
>>70836353
>business, in banking, in finance
Most of the extra Jewish studying is litigation. Abusing money and the law is their religion.

>medicine and the sciences
Bullshit science and medicine, perhaps. They rarely contribute anything that isn't superficial or misleading.

>25% of the nobel prize winners, and 50% of Pulitzer Prize
Because nobody ever gives out phony awards. I'm sure Obama deserved that nobel peace prize, and all those movie awards are totally objective.
>>
>>70837017
The point is, they have an edge when it comes to certain mental skills that make them a very difficult animal to deal with.

For example, their verbal IQ's are off the fucking charts. Every wonder why Stefan Molyneux is such a gifted speaker? 1/4 Jewish. They have a rhetorical ability that very few can match. Whereas gentiles are notoriously poorly spoken, and typically have lots of trouble expressing complex thought or ideas.

They also have an edge when it comes to math. Finance is as natural to them as water is to a fish.

However, they are roughly the same as gentiles when it comes to things like visualization and are actually deficient in terms of mechanical aptitude. They don't make such good engineers.

Because of all the problems on their genome (short, bald, lots of allergies, medical problems...etc), it's thought that they went through a form of selective breeding for enhanced intellectual ability. Dog breeds that are selectively bred also have these problems.

Jews have all sorts of mental problems because of this unfortunately. For example rates of insanity in the Jewish community are through the roof, much higher than the general population. They are typically psychopathic to some extent, and highly emotional and unstable. Whereas the average goyim is fairly calm and reserved, a Jew is a firecracker, raging with intense emotion.
>>
It's obviously a class thing, you retards. Homosexuality is a form of decadence, hence most homos are middle or upper class white guys.
>>
>>70833450
>how come they all get aids and die?
They just don't want to live in this world anymore.
I would wish for death too if my rights were in the hands of people like Trudeau.
>>
>>70834362
>7 year old Kenyan children can't even pass the mirror test
Is this real?
>>
>>70833240
This is old news and mostly written off as people in which mother nature has been more experimenting with can have higher iqs.
>>
does the study include data on prison rapists or are they looking exclusively at "non degenerate" parts of society?
>>
>>70836609
And either way, genetically speaking, there is very little difference between your own son and your brothers son.
>>
>>70833240
While anecdotal, I have three brothers and one of them is gay (not unexpected since the more older male siblings you have, the more likely you're homosexual). He is probably the stupidest out of all of us. While he didn't get his IQ assessed, he was worse than us in other metrics, like exam performance in school.
>>
>>70834877
I don't think you have to be bi to be smart. I do agree with part of what you said. I think that a lot of the smarter people who are naturally inclined to to bi are more likely to openly be so because they are more likely to disregard traditional normative rules. So among the smarter people you'll find more bi and gay people, or at least more who are openly so.
>>
>>70839906
He is most likely bottom and born to be a faggot. It's the alpha tops who become successful and use boy toys.
>>
Reminder that BASED EBIN MILO XDD agrees that homosexuals are smarter and have higher IQ.

>Evolutionarily-speaking, I’m an outlier… gay people generally test higher for IQ than the rest of the population
>People with a very high IQ are more likely to be homosexual
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.