[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (6 KB, 194x240) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 194x240
Ask an ex-Muslim Atheist anything.

>inb4 swapped out your turban for a fedora
>>
you none-muslim pakis are alreet
>>
>>70833187
what country are you from?
>>
>>70833187
It is obvious why you left.
The teachings of Islam in the west is shit (well most of it)
No wonder you hate Islam
>>
Do you find people who are Muslims to be weird, perverted sexual deviants? Do they have repressed sexuality and an issue with women?
>>
>>70833403
Islam is shit in fact
>>
>>70833187
Do you really think you can just uninstall the childhood indoctrination of the Abrahamic sky fairy Gods like a piece of malware on your computer?

Wrong, it's hardcoded into you melon and you are a Muslim for life going through the first of many cognitive dissonance phases. First bit of stress or doubt in your life and you will be down on your knees sucking the imaginary cawk of Allah.
>>
>>70833372
My parents are from Pakistan. I was born in Britain.
>>
File: 1456720290835.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1456720290835.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>70833187
>swapped out turban for fedora
That didn't even occur to me, but thanks for the solid kek
>>
>>70833572
It is actually a redpill religion minus the bullshit you hear about.
>>
>Do you really think you can just uninstall the childhood indoctrination of the Abrahamic sky fairy Gods like a piece of malware on your computer?
yes
>>
>>70833403
shoo shoo pacman flag
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (10 KB, 324x155) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
10 KB, 324x155
>>70833187
Have you ever considered converting to the only one true religion of our Lord and Saviour, God?
>>
>>70833864
I thought about it, but I don't know how people will react if a brown person walks into a church.

But if I HAD to chose I'll gladly convert to Christianity.
>>
>>70833187
Why don't you fuck off to your damn country?
>>
>>70834000
I was born here, Mario.
This is my country.
>>
>>70834046
It's not.
>>
>>70833930
>I don't know how people will react if a brown person walks into a church.
You are kidding right?
No one would give a fuck, if you choose Roman Catholicism, you can't just commulge, you need to go through a course, where they teach you everything you need to know about the church and God.
>>
>>70834134
>i was born here (didnt have a choice)
>have british citizenship
>english is my first and only language
>not a muslim

Damn, I'd wish to have a talk with you in real life.
Fucking pastanigger.
>>
>>70834254
>pastanigger
>kek
>>
>>70834254
You don't belong to anywhere, mutant.
Go to your ethnic country and try to civilize it.
>>
What were your parents attitudes towards Britain?

Were you allowed to invite non-muslim school friends over to play when you were young?

Did/do they wish to see a sharia Britain?

Did they and your grandparents, integrate?
>>
>>70833187
>uk
>mudslime
no surprise here
>>
>>70833573
I bet you know how that feels mohammed
>>
>>70834593
>What were your parents attitudes towards Britain?
They came here for the money mostly. I actually don't know what exactly they think of Britain. They cut ties with me when they found out I converted.

>Were you allowed to invite non-muslim school friends over to play when you were young?
Yes, but I never did. I was often too embarrassed of my home. (It looked like a fucking Mosque).

>Did/do they wish to see a sharia Britain?
Most likely. Which is why I don't want to talk to them again.

>Did they and your grandparents, integrate?
Fully? No. They learnt the language and that about it.
>>
>>70835088
Have you tried to make contact with them? Also any siblings?
My cousin and his parents broke off contact so now the only way of connection is thru my cousins wife.
>>
>>70835088
Do you think Muslims would leave if Europe was not reluctant to embrace nationalism?
>>
>>70834495
Shut up spic. My side street pizza needs cooking and your sweaty hands happen to have a talent for endorsing pedophile priests and tomato based products.
>>
why haven't you been killed for being an apostate
>>
First of all, congratulations. You did the right thing.

Secondly, how hard was it to officially convert? Was it dangerous for you? Would others (such as women) be in danger for dissenting?
>>
>>70835710
>Have you tried to make contact with them?
No.
>Also any siblings?
Yes I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. I sort of keep in contact with them. I know 2 of my brothers also have doubts about Islam (we had an open discussion about this a while back before I openly converted).

>>70835801
No, not really. They'll just cry for human rights and they get to stay.
>>
>>70833187
Are you still low iq with poo coloured skin?
>>
>>70836002
If this was an Islamic country, I probably would have been killed. But I moved away from London shortly after I converted. My parents don't know where I am.

>>70836025
Dangerous? If I did it in my old neighbourhood (mostly Muslim) then fuck yes it would be dangerous. A Muslim shopkeeper in Glasgow got stabbed to death for simply saying that Muslims and Christians can live in peace.
>>
File: 1420861866121.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1420861866121.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>70835803
Your phrase is too easy to reverse directly against muslims, you must be b8
>>
>>70836200
At least you keep in contact with them. Good luck with life.
>>
>>70833187
Why are you so racist and islamophobic? I'm reporting you to the authorities for this un-European post. Sweden Yes.
>>
>>70836935
Racist? No, I don't have anything against race, people don't have a choice over that.

But you always have a choice when it comes to religion.
>>
Why would you ever convert from a religion of peace?

terrorism has no religion, right?
>>
>>70837027
Other religions don't blow themselves up just to kill innocent civilians.
>>
>>70837022
No, Islam is a race. A feminist on Twitter told me so.
>>
>>70833187
>swapped out your turban for a fedora
Heh. That's funny. Never heard that one before.

Were you raised by Muslims? How long has your family lived in the UK? Got any stories about the wonders of "moderate" Islam?
>>
>>70837101
Do you believe in "not all muslims?"
>>
You're lucky OP.

Now you can live your life like a rational human.

Yet, you'll also be able to convince those moderate Islamic freedom fighters who are fixing to kill you that you're a fellow Muslim.

Ever run into a Muslim and told them you're an apostate? How did they react?
>>
>>70837101
Are you expecting any danger from your siblings?
>>
Be warned of taqiyya in this thread folks. Muslims pretending to be atheists all over the internet. r/exmuslim, for example, is filled with Muslim deceivers
>>
How did/does your family/you react to terrorist attacks? Do you/does your family condemn the actions of radicals or condone them?
>>
>>70833930
Same way they do when a brown person walks into a supermarket, with complete indifference. It's not skin colour people hate, it's third world attitudes and religions being forced on Europe.
>>
>>70837209
>Were you raised by Muslims?
Yes, circumcised at an early age against my will. That kicked off my doubts about Islam.

>How long has your family lived in the UK?
My parents came here in 1995.

>Got any stories about the wonders of "moderate" Islam?
My dad often said out loud how Brits are lazy, dumb that kind of shit.
7 July 2005 London bombings, I remember this vividly how my father said that they should have killed more people.
He hit my mother once for hanging out with British friends.
Got threats to never come back to London or he will kill me after I told him I converted.
I was forced to go to Muslim after school classes as a child, they openly said to hate non-Muslims and filled our heads with how Muhammad was heroic and cleansed the middle east.
>>
>>70833647
Dont kid yourself friend. It's a sad religion organized by delusional men following the whispers of demons. The god of Islam is not God.

The good news is that the Christian God is real, loving, and will reveal himself to all who seek him. Get to know what Christ taught about God and it will change your perspective on what you believe.
>>
>>70836462
What you say about islam contradicts what the 'tame muslims' in the other similar threads are saying, so thank you for blowing their bullshit out of the water.
>>
>>70837753
Do you think Islam will eventually fade from the west? A lot of second generation immigrants seem to shy a way from izzy islam
>>
>>70837235
No. Most say they don't like extremists but they think otherwise.

>>70837438
>Ever run into a Muslim and told them you're an apostate? How did they react?
Other than my family, no. Especially after that Muslim shopkeeper that got stabbed in Glasgow for celebrating Easter.

>>70837467
No. They don't know exactly where I live and I can trust two of my brothers who have similar views to me.

>>70837545
What does pretending to be an atheist online give me?

>>70837591
Well openly they condemn it. But I believe that all Muslims think otherwise.
>>
>>70837999
Well what are your plans now?
I assume you are still in danger because some muslims don't like people leaving Islam and would kill you for it, even in UK.
>>
>>70837955
Hope so. Education means less religion.
If I went to an Islamic school (thank god I didn't) I might have been a full on Muslim by now.
>>
>>70838106
Well I moved away from London. I live in North England now. Hoping my family won't find out where I live and I should be fine.

Not many Muslims up here.
>>
as a straight white male
how would i cope in countries like israel and pakistan? would i be hated ?
what is working and stuff like there? would you have any idea?
>>
>>70838201
Do you feel like you made a mistake? Or are you glad due to this change?
>>
>>70838273
I never lived in Pakistan. Although you should be fine in Israel. It's influenced so much by America it's pretty much little America by now.

I was born in Britain by the way.
>>
>>70833187
If you are true. I have nothing but respect for you. You have effectively cut yourself off from family and stand alone. I hope you've got yourself a support group of friends who are like family.

I suspect the reason why a lof of Muslim , don't do the same even though they may feel the same way is because of family bonds and the fear of going it alone.

good luck to you op. I don't really like two faced pakis, but atheists i can be cool with.

INB4 taqiyya and kitman
>>
>>70838351
No I'm glad I did this.
>>
>>70838383
my bad i shouldve read
how have whites generally treated you?
have you felt a lot of racism from whites?
>>
>>70838539
So it's fair to say the only thing that will make Muslims leave is a lethal use of force.
>>
>>70838539
Well I'm happy it worked out for you anon.
Don't let them end you tho.
>>
>>70838383
how many of your muslim friends didn't live the muslim way? Over here muslims drink , smoke weed and gamble and they're chill as fuck. I think the way of living has a lot to do with how seriously you take your religion. But to be fair most muslims here are from the balkan where they are mostly moderate and don't wear hijab and drink like russians.
>>
>>70838721
No, I think the religion will just die out with every new generation.
If Muslim kids are educated with British children in normal schools with secular religious education they most likely won't be Muslim.

>>70838620
When I was young in school, yeah I was often left out of groups but it got better the older I got. People usually grow out of racism.
>>
>>70838778
>how many of your muslim friends didn't live the muslim way?
Quite often, especially when they're teenagers they will try alcohol and weed (not to get drunk or horribly stoned as they would probably get beat by their parents).
But at the end of the day, they will still put religion infront of everything.
>>
>>70833187
are you going to serve UK to best of your abilities? are you going to defend UKs way of life? are you ready to die for it? if you have kids, will you make them serve UK as well? would you vote to leave?
>>
>>70838966
good to hear things have gotten better bro

can muslim women be with white guys? or is there a rule where he cant be non-muslim/ middle eastern?
also muslim men
>>
>>70839277
>can muslim women be with white guys?
No, I doubt the parents of the woman would let her.
Also the man would have to embrace the Muslim ways and I doubt any sane white man would do that.
>>
>>70839448
thats harsh
why do women put up with islam? is it just the brainwashing and fear of being killed?
>>
>>70833930
There is still the other apostalic church who beside catholicisme and east orthodoxie are mostly "brown"
>>
>>70838966
I disagree. Muslims deserve the whatever it takes to make them leave.

Its better for all of you to leave than to take a chance letting you assimilate into society. It doesn't matter of you alone don't think this way.
>>
>>70833930
So you are swapping one Abrahamic faith for another?
>>
Ate pork already?
If not, where do you plan on going first?
>>
>>70833187

ex-Muslim Asian guys are usually bro-tier
>>
>>70837753

>Got threats to never come back to London or he >will kill me after I told him I converted.

The time has come to murder to your father
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.