[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he flipflop so hard guys? Is he the master panderer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x180
Why does he flipflop so hard guys? Is he the master panderer?
>>
because he doesn't know what he's talking about a lot of the time.
>>
>>70832198

Flip flop on what?

>>70832361
A. FUCKING. LEAF.
>>
He's a salesman. It what they do.
>>
>>70832198
>Why does he flipflop so hard

[citation needed]
>>
File: 5318612318.jpg (47 KB, 528x398) Image search: [Google]
5318612318.jpg
47 KB, 528x398
His entire campaign is one big joke and he is seeing how far he can push it and still become the nominee or get elected.

MFW he turns out to be a liberal once he gets the presidency.
>>
he thinks the trade deals were gifts to other countries. he doesn't know it was a corporate take over of their economies
>>
>>70832198
he will purposely contradict tiny meaningless shit so people look back at what he says, it's a media tactic

if you're talking about his view on policies changing look them up or watch some Stefan Molyneux on Trump
every time he changed his opinion on something like abortion it was because of a personal experience
He didn't sit in a room and write down what policies he wants before he started his campaign
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 720x479
>>70832198
OP is a master faggot.
>>
>>70832588
that's why he sounds like an idiot when he says he's thinks the us is getting cheated
>>
Guys, guys, try to keep it down to one flip flop meme on the board at a time.

You don't want to make it too obvious.
>>
Let's be honest here, he's a New Yorker, and he doesn't give a flying fuck about shit like abortions and gay marriage. He just gives the logical conclusions of right wing arguments which only serves to show how contradictory the right wing is today when Republicans refute his positions
>>
>>70832198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Most consistent candidate ever.
Like, actually, ever.
>>
china didn't steal jobs, corporations when to china for the slave labour
>>
>>70832198
He doesn't have any firm ideological basis for any of his policies.

Pretty scary if you think about it.
>>
Flip flops on what?
>>
>>70832198
Because he doesn't really want to win.
>>
>>70832796
abortion
>>
>>70832796
at first, beat the disrupters
now, be nice
>>
>>70832795
>>70832796
>>70832838
>>70832854
We're going to need some fresh talking points here, people!
>>
>>70832796
Abortion, torture, wages, Iraq war, guns, drugs, etc

I mean Jesus Christ 10 years ago he was a democrat, he literally flipflopped his entire political ideology.
>>
>>70832937
Last year Obama said he was 53, this year 54. Which is it Obama?
>>
>>70832951
I don't listen to him that much. you could just record the first speech and play it over and over.

he doesn't really tell you much
>>
>All these buttmad non-Americans complaining about Trunp because Trump is going to shaft their shitty non-number 1 country and Make America Great Again

Holy shit quit denying it. America is the best country in the world right now and we should all support its betterment over the lesser countries. Quit treating America like it's your nanny or that it has any obligations to you. You listen to America, not the other way around.
>>
>>70833033
https://youtu.be/Usb0iE5WiZI
Hello Ted
>>
>>70833134
Wow, really?
>>
>>70832198
he says common sense

issues are complicated and can be looked at from many different angles

he wants to get things done instead of peddle some weirdo ideology like Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders
>>
It isn't obvious, OP? That he's a fucking idiot who opens his mouth before he thinks?

This board thinks it's smarter than everyone with all the crackpot websites and vlogs it reads/watches, but it sometimes misses the most obvious stuff.
>>
>>70833033

>abortion
He's explained many times that that his views honestly changed after seeing his friends not abort, and he'd never really thought about it, he was just pro-choice by default, which wasn't the smartest thing to be, but good on him for evolving.

>torture
When did he claim he was against torture?

>wages
Literally what?

>Iraq war
He never supported the Iraq war

>guns
He said one single dumb thing about the AWB almost 20 years ago.

>drugs
Yeah, a guy who grew up saying "no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes" to his kids and has kids pledge to avoid them at his rallies has really flip-flopped.

>used to be a Democrat
See Reagan, Ronald.
>>
>>70832854
Who cares? He never gave any policies other than following the Supreme Court's rulings. It's among the least important issues, I'm glad he flip flopped because it shows he doesn't care about it.

>>70833033
>torture
Who cares? I've never heard of him changing his view on this either.

>wages
Provide a source

>Iraq war
He's remained fully consistent here. I've never heard anyone claim he changed his views on this yet, where are you getting this from?

>guns
NY businessman who wasn't a politician probably had an opinion without thinking then changed his mind after researching.

>drugs
Who cares? Personal beliefs differ from policies as well, I'm sure this is the case. He's for decriminalization but wants it to be handled by the states.

>flip flopped his entire political ideology
Hahahahahaha are you saying that democrats are different from republicans? 90% of his ideology and platform is trade and economics which he has remained fully consistent on for decades. He has NEVER focused on the flipflops you are referring to.
>>
it gonna be kasich or hillary anyway

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street
>>
>>70833518

>unironically citing Matt Taibbi.

I won't say he hasn't broken a couple of decent stories, but he's so far up his own ass it's some kind of quantum paradox.
>>
>>70832198

You're confusing Trump with your dragon dildo again. Maybe you should lay off the estrogen for a while, it seems to be fucking with your ability to reason.
>>
>>70832198

people who use the term flip flop can't pay attention for more than 30 seconds.
>>
>i-it's not flip flopping, it's just changing his mind!
>he did RESEARCH, guys!

Yeah dumb motherfucker couldn't even research into a state's delegate process before engaging in it, I really believe he fully sat down and researched his beliefs into the core platforms of our country's politics. I'm sure it's a coincidence his research concluded right around the time people started asking him what he actually wants to do as a candidate beyond "being a yuuuuge winner and not a dumb loser". Trumptards are so gullible it's disgusting, do we really want these morons walking around in our public space making potentially important decisions?
>>
File: John Kasich.png (197 KB, 718x509) Image search: [Google]
John Kasich.png
197 KB, 718x509
John Kasich for president
>>
>>70833838
>parties use rules to subvert democracy and defy the will of their voters and would rather have the voters' least favorite person (Hillary) in office than their favorite (Trump)
>but it's okay because it's the rules
And I thought I was a bootkisser...
>>
>>70833838
That was a somewhat dank meme, but it's stale already.

Want to try a fresh one?
>>
He speaks off the cuff, with no teleprompters or written speeches with no background in politics. They all flip-flop, but you will hear about a front running anti-establishment candidate do it the most, because he is a threat and must be eliminated.
>>
>>70834139

Fucking this. These faggots are just unrepentant contrarians.

>you approve of cops shooting niggers
>hurr bootlicker

>you disapprove of a party making rules that means entire states don't get to vote for the candidate they want
>them's the rules, should have read up faggot
>>
>>70833838
I am pretty sure his campaign saw the writing on the wall in CO and they chose to not play the GOPe game. Better to not try and point out corruption rather than dump resources where the delegate selection is rigged.
>>
>>70833838

The plan from the beginning was to show how corrupt the government is to get people to rally behind him. He literally has no competition in the race anyway.
>>
>>70834372
Great assumption. All you need to do is make a bogus internet article or blog post so everyone here will believe it's true!

It's not like Trump fired people working for him in Colorado or anything.
>>
>>70834139

>bawwww trump was subverted, the PEOPLE were subverted!

And yet not a single Trumptard tear was shed when he walked away with all 50 delegates on 32% of the SC vote. Face it, you're a bunch of hypocritical cry-babies, just like your messiah.
>>
>>70834639
>It's not like Trump fired people working for him in Colorado or anything.
I would be more interested in a list of places where Trump has never fired anybody.
>>
>>70833033
>guns
A lot of people supported the salt rifle ban back then since they thought it could help. Now their is proof that all it does is ban things that aren't used in guncrime.
>>
>>70833518

>kasich

that guy's still around?

I thought that Cruz became the unofficial anti-Trump choice
>>
>>70832361
>i know more about us politics than donald trump

>my credentials being an alumni to the hyper advanced canadian public education system
>>
>>70835342

Well somebody's got to be the spoiler.
>>
>>70832198

Because he's completely unprincipled which is also why you cannot trust him to do anything.

It's kind of ironic because the other politicians are "bad" because they are bought off or too principled in some direction but that is also what allows you to know for sure where they stand and what they are going to do while in office.

With Trump you cannot know shit. He just says what he thinks you want him to say.
>>
>>70832198
This thread is 90% shills
>>
>>70833454
>I'm glad he flip flopped about it

Shill, shill, shill... That's not how it's done! You need to take a page from Obama and say he "evolved" on the issue, or that "after new information, he changed his mind after weighing the issues."

You'll never convince the mouthbreathers on /pol/ to stick with your gilded spoon dunce candidate if you don't project strength at every turn. See, this board is built on male insecurity (cuck, anyone? ;) ) as is most of conservative identity politics, and you need to capitalize on that.
>>
He flips flops a ton but it's not like you want to vote for him based on policy

I'm voting for him because fuck lefties
>>
File: that.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
that.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>70835883
>I'm voting for him because fuck lefties
>>
>>70835721
I don't want him to "evolve" on abortion because I don't trust someone who has a strong opinion or policy on it period. It's an absolutely irrelevant issue used only to divide people and even responding to the abortion question was a mistake on Trump's part.
>>
>>70832588

>he thinks the trade deals were gifts to other countries. he doesn't know it was a corporate take over of their economies

He doesn't actually think that. The whole thing is actually very ironic. See, with the American right you cannot talk about certain topics directly. You cannot mention economic inequality and any of those "commie" things. That would not be PC. And yet the same Republicans do care about those things. But only when you frame them in a way that that to doesn't automatically trigger their inner "Murica!".

So the way he figured around that is to make China the enemy. Of course China is just a tool of the western industrial elite. It could as well have been India or Brazil or any other country or even robots if we were more technological advanced. But essentially he has managed to give the Republicans a way to complain about economic inequailty and economic injustice without sounding like commies (though actually protectionism is very commie like too but not stereotypically so) and that just won him the Republican votes.

It's all very ironic because he's the non-PC candidate supposedly and people supposedly support him because of that but when it comes to economics it's all very PC. You cannot sound like a commie without triggering some poor bastard and God forbid you protect your own economic interests before those of the countries elites.
>>
>>70835883
I take exception with some of his policies, but most of them are spot on.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.