[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I couldn't imagine a better photo to describe what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dildos.png (677 KB, 1089x791) Image search: [Google]
dildos.png
677 KB, 1089x791
I couldn't imagine a better photo to describe what's happening in the US right now
>>
>>70831385
If dildos are banned why is one working as the Texas Senator?
>>
>>70831554
berniebro/10

>>70831385
>tfw massive illegal dragon dildo cartel forms
>>
>>70831554
#Stumped
>>
>>70831554
awful, just awful low energy bantz
no no, wait bants, you dont even deserve the "z"
apply yourself more
>>
>>70831554
That's it
I'm not longer a #CruzMissile but a #KasichKrony
>>
>>70831554
>> I am a Constitutionalist for the right of the government to invade every part of your life

This is who the Republicans think can win? Trump is not the Clinton plant, it was the Canadian rat whole time.
>>
1. The Declaration of Independence speaks directly about the pursuit of happiness.
2. It can be used as a weapon, so should be protected by the 2nd amendment.
3. The modern electric vibrating dildo was invented by Benjamin Franklin probably.
4. If dildos are outlawed, only outlaws will have dildos.
>>
>>70831385
this guy is fucking weird

no way I could vote for Ted "the anointed one" Cruz
>>
It is true that Texas had or has some law banning dildos and Ted Cruz was directed to defend it by the chief executive (his boss) of Texas, the Governor.

Having to explain this to you makes me understand why so many Trump supporters need the rules of the Colorado GOP delegate selection written in one syllable words with crayon in order for them to understand.
>>
>>70831385
Why do westerners automatically assume that women should be allowed to fuck themselves with plastic objects?
>>
>>70831732
>>70831844
please clap
>>
>>70832298
This is hardly Ted's worst accomplishment, remember the government shutdown? Did prick perry tell him to do that?
>>
>>70831732
>>70831844
Cruzmissiles sure do get bootyblasted easily
>>
>>70832298
>it's okay because he was forced to do it
>>
>>70832298
You know that attorneys that don't want to take cases don't take them? The attorney general of Kentucky thought it was immoral to defend the gay marriage ban, so he didn't. Cruz doesn't get a pass on this.
>>
>>70832626
>tfw I'm not a cruzer loser I just don't like leftie tier jokes
>>
>>70831554
Sounds like something a high school bully from an 80's sitcom would say but I kek'd anyway
>>
of course /pol/ is upset at the thought of losing all of their anal training devices.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.