[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when do keto start burn the fat? i have been biking a fuckton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
when do keto start burn the fat?

i have been biking a fuckton in the past 2 year
competitive
5.0 w/kg in form
124 lbs/5'9"
still skin fat

i don't know what 2 do
started lifting
in keto 4 days now

startin 2 feel kinda weird
i notice when i was eating tons of carbs i could eat but never notice low energy from having not eaten in a long time, always felt full too

now in keto 4 days
feel hungry a lot
energy super low until get food, then i eat and feel good

does this mean its working?

is that better metabolism?
>>
>>70831145
You're retarded. If you need to lose fat, simply eat less calories than you consume. Keto and other dietary tricks become useful only when aiming lower than ~10% bf. Also wrong board faggot.
>>
>>70831145
>124 lbs/5'9"
Also if you're serious you need to start to fucking eat and lift, you're basically a skeleton.
>>
>>70831145
Fuck off to /fit/
>>
>>70831397
i am prbaby 10% bf

but i am a skeleton so i need that to get ride of that fat that does not go away

i melt my muscles with 15 hours/wk train+ shitloads of carbs
>>
>>70831145
Keto is a fad diet, don't do it unless you're on clen/t3. SS + GOMAD is all you really need
>>
>>70831972
Sounds like you are an obsessive skeleton freak that's overworking his body, and spazzing about a little loose skin.

>>70832366
GOMAD is pants on head retarded.
>>
>>70831145

>does this mean its working?
>is that better metabolism?

Keto depletes your glycogen stores, so you have been burning stored glycogen; so you feel more hungry and low energy.
>>
>>70831145
Genetics, faggot.
>>
>>70831972
What are you trying to achieve? If you want abs, they will be visible at 10%, given that you've built them. But judging form your stats you simply don't have enough muscle mass to give you definition. If you lose more fat you'll go full concentration camp mode.
>>
>>70831145
>>>/fit/
>>
>5'9"

Shitskins are not allowed on /pol/
>>
>>70831455
I was thinking those stats sounded spoopy, maybe if you were Yao Ming when he was 7 years old that could be a healthy weight
>>
'Bout 5 days if you have been doing it right m8. Almost there. Dont fuck it up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.