[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Censorship - there's an app for that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: women_tricia_header.jpg (52 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
women_tricia_header.jpg
52 KB, 640x430
http://www.mentalfloss.com/article/78385/how-trisha-prabhu-curbing-cyberbullying
15 y.o. Indian developed an app which will censor 'hate speech" to reduce "cyberbullying".
>Our goal: to build a coalition of ReThink Ambassador schools to help download the app onto school computers and students’ mobile devices.
How quick will this become a built-in feature of all devices?
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
L O O
>>
>>70830971
Op don't be given them any ideas now.
>>
>>70830971
Need to find a bathroom quick? There's an app for th- Oh wait nevermind, you're just gonna shit on the street.
>>
>>70831196
are you colorblind or just retarded?
>>
>>70831014
>>70831064
>>70831100
oy vey
>>
>>70831237
I was referring to the whore in your post, not you, mr slav
>>
>>70831408
You'd better pay attention to the fact that this shit (no pun intended) is endorsed by largest IT corporation in the world.
>>
File: subway_slut_01.jpg (129 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
subway_slut_01.jpg
129 KB, 600x600
Do you mean:
>to find the nearest designated shitting street
>>
>>70831576
Not surprising considering that there's money to be made in appealing to the lowest common denominator.
>>
Literally a mobile hugbox. Damn, how can people be such pussies? They literally have to limit their internet experience because they can't handle being exposed to opinions that don't match their own.
>>
Bro, do you even poo?
>>
Just close yo eyes, nigga.
>>
>>70830971

you don't need an app to block people, its practically built into any social app

but kids don't do it because they're still trying to win the approval of the jerks

so they also won't use this app, it's double pointless
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>70830971
Great, I'll never make any real money and all this bitch had done was """"invented"""" a popup that says are you sure you're going to send this and now she probably has a loo.
>>
>be me in 2030
>wake up from toilet nightmare
>take shower in poo water
>use poo deoderant
>put on older brother's pajeet's shirt and pants, the ones with no poo stains
>step outside
>almost trip into designated shitting street
>check my phone
>see several tweets telling me to "poo in loo"
>use cyber bully attacker app
>tweets destroyed, accounts deleted
>feel rush of last night's curry flow through me like the Ganges river
>squat to designated shitting street
>relase poo with the fury of 1000 mad cows (praise be to Moohammed)
>go to 4chan
>go on /pol/
>"WHY CANT PAJEET POO IN LOO? IT'S 2030 ARENT THEY SUPPOSED TO BE SUPERPOWER? TOP KEK STILL NO POO IN LOO"
>use cyber bully attacker app
>"sorry, can't detect anything"
>call Microsoft support
>"hello sir this is pate-i mean Patrick, how can I help you?"
>"yes this is pajeet, I see mean stuff about india not deleted"
>"where at sir?"
>"4chan's politically incorrect board"
>"sorry, we have no power there" *click*
>take matters into my own hands
>wipe butt with left hand then type rebuttal
>"India create apps now you dumb bitch mother fucker. super power by year 2050. we fuck you up real good"
>>
the whole cyberbullying is affront to legislating against free speech and anonymity on the internet

meanwhile schools are devolving into gang control and violence, you know, where kids don't have a choice not to go, and not a single librul gives a shit..
>>
Does this app work on 4chan? there would be like 1 or 2 threads left
>>
File: 2 (3).jpg (34 KB, 318x281) Image search: [Google]
2 (3).jpg
34 KB, 318x281
>Hugbox arms race
>>
>>70832048
>>70832938
>>70831932
>>70830971
Did you people even read the fucking article?
>>
>>70833446

no, and why would i click your clickbait
>>
>>70833634
fucking chinks smdbbqtbh
>>
>>70832716
underrated kek
>>
>>70833851
you burgers are easily to entertain
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x1061
>>70832716
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>70831576
Google endorses transhumanistic scary shits, that does not prevent me to sleep.
By the way political corectness is already backfiring, if the shitskins want to enforce their censorship they will sooner or later finish with a bullet in their heads like the bunch of fragile faggots they are.
>>
All right guys im downloading and i will be posting results in this thread soon.
>>
>>70830971

But if hate speech is censored, how will the left know who to ostracise?
>>
File: are you serious poo.jpg (372 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
are you serious poo.jpg
372 KB, 1440x2560
>>70837893
Hmmm
>>
>>70830971
You wanna know whats ironic about all this liberal SJW movement for the past years ?
Back in the 50s the conservatives were the ones censoring shit from cuss words to TV nudity.
Nowadays liberals are the ones advocating censorship for cuss words to videogame sexualization of women and even free speech.
Most liberals are harcore conservatives who just don't know it yet.
>>
>>70839293
Horseshoe theory
>>
File: 1457334461347.png (56 KB, 347x268) Image search: [Google]
1457334461347.png
56 KB, 347x268
>>70834997
If I was hard to entertain I wouldn't waste so much time here.
Discussion is a very high level pastime, even if we're just brainstorming ideas why pajeet refuses to use toilets or wipe but it still believed they have any potential to become a world superpower.
>>
>>70839293

They're the prudish old people sending angry letters to the editor because they saw a boob on tv.
>>
I've been spamming a similar thing, reword.it, trying to get some words banned for a couple of weeks now.

I've been trying to get words like
Poof
Spade
Homo
Hetero
Breeder
Cis
White, cis male
Queer
Fag
Chink
Slope
Fat/Fattie/Fatty
banned to illustrate how destructive and fucking retarded censoring words that only potentially have negative connotations dependant on context is to language.

No traction yet.

Yes I am NEET
>>
>>70838988
Rethink before you wrongthink!

t. Ministry of Tolerance
>>
>could get raped to death with a lead pipe in her country if she rides the wrong bus.
>is she grateful to live in a white country?
>no, she is actively trying to ruin it.

And look at her fucking inspiration. This old dumbass narrative:

>In 2013, I read an article about 12-year-old Rebecca Sedwick, who jumped off her town’s water tower because she’d been cyberbullied.

People don't kill themselves because they get flamed on youtube. I don't know this story but I can tell you this Rebecca girl killed herself because her parents were shit and ignored her suffering.
Her teachers were shit and looked the other way because they'd rather get paid and not rock the boat.
And she herself suffered from a lack of agency and retarded >muh feels female rhetoric that did not teach her to do what it takes to stop bullies tearing strips off of you, both online and in real life, and fit in so you're not socially excluded.
>>
File: 4324345345431.jpg (31 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
4324345345431.jpg
31 KB, 480x314
>>70830971

Why is it so difficult for minorities to understand?
>>
>>70840577
It's not just online, though. That's a narrative teachers want to push because they have a duty of care, right?
The kids telling them to kill themselves online are their classmates: they tell them to kill themselves in real life and play dumb teenage girl head games with them.
Online there is a "paper trail" but there is no paper trail for what happens to these kids irl. Only witnesses.
>>
>>70830971
>school computers and students’ mobile devices.

Fucking pieces of shit, they shouldn't be able to have access to sites that they would see cyberbullying aimed at them
>>
>>70840577
>>70840774
Parents are invested in it too because their kids come home and are quite visibly fucked up.

They don't want to tell people that they didn't ask their kid what was wrong and tell them how to deal with bullies because they were too busy doing "Big Bang Theory and Chill" after a hard day's work.
>>
>>70830971
What else are you doing besides not pooing in the loo Patel?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.