[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on the german 'revolution of 1919' was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
red pill me on the german 'revolution of 1919'

was it a full born civil war or more of disturbances?

wkikjew makes it out like the government was evil and the revolutionaries were not bolshevik mongrels but benevolent 'social democrats'

was it the entire point of the rise of the nazi party and the whole jew thing was basically because the revolutionaries came from jewish antagonists and it had its base within the jewish community?

I have always been perplexed by the causes of WW2, in that what we learn in school is 'Hitler hated Jews because he wanted everyone to be blond hair and blue eyed so he attacked europe and killed the jews.'
>>
why is this never talked about
>>
The revolutionaries just wanted to overthrow the rotten imperialistic government and give the people a better life.

The Jews never did anything to harm Germans. The Nazis used them as a scapegoat for Germany's economic failures.
>>
>>70830619

I've read plenty of literature from the period and in none of the books was the monarchy and administration portrayed as even remotely competent or even caring for their nation and people.

And these books were all written by aristocrats and none of them were primarily political in nature.

So irrespective of what you think of Stalin and his boys, you cannot realistically claim that the Tsar was doing a good job of it all.
>>
The government was very weak in from 1918-1920, there were multiple attempted coups by both right-wing and left-wing forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiel_mutiny
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319

From these event was born the Dolchstosslegende, which is basically a myth to excuse military incompetency.

However, despite not directly causing the loss of the Great War, Jews were front and center in the Bolshevik forces, comprising some 90% of the leadership.

Here's a couple more attempted takeovers in this time period:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapp_Putsch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhr_uprising

Germany was very weak and almost ripe enough for a strong leader like Hitler to unify everything, however his Beer Hall Putsch was premature and he would have to wait until the Weimar Republic under the pressures of the Versailles treaty fucked everything up.
>>
>>70832522

Also one can easily see that the only reason the commies succeeded in Russia was because the administration was so utterly incompetent.

In fact the commies were primarily more concerned with Germany and central Europe than they were with Russia.
>>
>>70832415
Leaf pls. You are trying too hard to live up to your shitposting reputation. Jews were the core of Bolshevik leadership, they would have done exactly what they did in Russia to the German royalty and people.
>>
>>70832415
Oy vey
>>
So what was causing Germany economic trouble?
>>
>>70830619
Bunch of jews attacked 2 different german governments to try to bring about communism, destroyed the economy even more than it already was, got a lot of people killed, then failed and pretended it never happened. Over the next 90 years a bunch of revisionists jews in power incrementally shrank the story about it until it finally vanished from public education.
>>
>>70833045
Incompetent government, Versailles treaty, postwar devastation, Jewish tricks

Basically in that order
Versailles was kind of a Jewish trick anyway desu senpai
>>
>>70832415
t. Yitzhak Goldbergowitz-Stein
>>
>>70833171
explain this jewish trick
>>
>>70833857
Google the following names:

Rabbi Stephen Wise
Bernard Baruch
Phil Sassoon
Georges Mandel
Hugo Preuss

And of course brothers Paul and Max Warburg

These are all prominent Jews tied to Versailles and Weimar in some way
>>
>>70834172
What did the Jews have to gain from Versailles?
>>
>>70834518
I'm not sure if there was any one thing. A few certainly stood to gain financially. Most of them probably did not want a strong Germany, antisemitism was always a 'problem' there. A weak Germany could've (and did) make things easier on Jews. Another aspect is weakening the gov't could make it easier for Bolshevism to take hold. Ironically it made it even easier for the NSDAP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany
>>
File: FK.png (145 KB, 508x367) Image search: [Google]
FK.png
145 KB, 508x367
There was open warfare on the streets and a Bavarian Soviet Republik was established in Munich. All led & financed by Jews.
>>
>>70832624
Theyve always been interested in the great cities of western europe, theyre fucking commies they want to enslave everyone to the state
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.