[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: typicalConservative.jpg (21 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
typicalConservative.jpg
21 KB, 250x316
What went wrong?
>>
What went right? I mean in my lifetime, for instance.
>>
Cuckservativism.
>>
Mommy got a new baby and named him Trump and now everyone loves him and won't play with me anymore.
>>
>>70829657
And now mommy wants a post-birth abortion.
>>
File: america2.jpg (73 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
america2.jpg
73 KB, 600x668
>>70829626
>What went right? I mean in my lifetime, for instance.

do you live on the street? do you have untreated medical problems? are you going hungry? will you be safe tonight?

america is doing just fine. it is not easy to perfect a society that is as large and diverse as ours.

just try to improve something small. help someone who actually needs help. or learn something. or play a video game.

just stop crying on my 4chan.
>>
The parties were meant to be private organizations but they climbed in bed with the government and made a system that is nearly impossible to shake as the media will never spread information about third party or independent candidates.

To cement this, they've created undemocratic rules which they can change at whim to keep their lobbyists happy and keep nominating corporatist globalist candidates who do not represent conservative values or serve the average citizen.

Trump managed to teach at least 3/4 of republicans about this and he's turned many against the party. They want to hold power so their goal is to throw the election to Hillary to prevent the status quo from being shaken. This is where they show their true colors. Probably 1/100 conservatives would prefer Hillary to Trump, while most "conservative" politicians would rather have Hillary. They expressed the fact that they are motivated by money and power and not by ideology.
>>
It turns out running a party that focuses on things like war, religion and trade deals instead of things like healthcare, education and equality will eventually kill said party as people look for better candidates that say what they actually want to hear. Trump and Sanders are two examples of this.
>>
>>70829883
everything is fine goy. everything is fine. Just let it happen. you will be happy.
>>
Americans are slowly realising polical parties are NOT the government and therefore don't have to follow petty things like democracy.

Republicans and Democrats are some private for-profits clubs and they organised "open" primaries only to groom an already selected candidate. They just failed this time, big time.
>>
>>70829883
I could give you an extensive answer to all of those things, and I think you'd like them all. But I also think you'd agree with me that we don't have a country anymore with these backstabbing robber baron globalist piece of shit parties.

The best thing the GOP has done in my lifetime has shown everybody what a tawdry lie it is that you need to sign up to one of the two Leninist Communist parties in order to win. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WIN THAT WAY.
>>
File: dues.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dues.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
>>70830292
>these backstabbing robber baron globalist piece of shit parties.

are you talking about the unfair distribution of wealth? if so, what changes could we make to our system to improve things?
>>
The "primaries" are an unofficial election only created to get free publicity and attention for the candidates.

The GOP leaders can select who the fuck they want, they can even break their own rules since none of them have any legal status. The real idiots here are the people who votes because it's as much binding as an opinion poll.

There's ONE election. You should vote in this one and that's it. You don't like the candidates ? LEARN TO VOTE FOR A THIRD PARTY, that's democracy 101.
>>
Let's not pretend anyone cares.
The GOP is dead. Leftists have won, and the U.S will be destroyed.
>>
>>70830735
>The GOP is dead. Leftists have won, and the U.S will be destroyed.

or maybe the GOP and conservatism belong to the past, like feudalism and manor houses.
>>
>>70830678
My long-held opinion is that we're not going to have the rule of law again until it comes down to a war crimes tribunal. I have a feeling I might have set off this "day of the rope" meme by talking about this notion for a few years before it came, since I always liked to point out that treason is a hanging crime, and war crimes are also hanging crimes.

But I always added that they have to be fair and public trials broadcast on TV and everything else, because if we don't do it that way then it'll just be another coup. Coups are messy and usually don't work out well.
>>
>>70830845
whew lad
>>
>>70830678
aren't the wealthy already reditributing their wealth by funding groups like black lives matter to protest on the streets and rise racial tension?
>>
>>70830917
>a war crimes tribunal.

who is on trial here?

>>70831044

lol. straya level bantz.
>>
>>70830845
So does a functional and productive United States, apparently.
>>
>>70831137
Well, war crimes really are just a way to do things internationally if people want to skip our of our national jursidiction. War crimes tribunals tend to be kangaroo courts, so my suggestion is that the peeps who might like to skirt international law stay here and have a better chance at real legal process domestically. I think they stand a better chance that way.

And maybe let's repeal things like the NDAA beforehand so they don't just get disappeared off to a secret foreign rape prison. That'll give them a better chance as well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.