[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darwin awards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hy.jpg (26 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
hy.jpg
26 KB, 475x356
Can someone please tell this woman her son needs to chop his penis off to ensure that his genes aren't passed on? I mean, she said that NC deserves a darwin award for not wanting transgender freaks to molest little girls in the bathroom.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bigotry-raises-its-hideous-head-in-north-carolina/2016/04/12/0093a590-00fd-11e6-b823-707c79ce3504_story.html
>>
>>70829415
Why shouldn't a sensible decision like that be awarded?
>>
Her twitter is @kathleenparker
>>
>>70829503

Bc some man can just say he is a woman and then just walk into the womens restroom and then women cant go number 2 because they cant go number 2 if a man is around. Have fun living in cuckville
>>
>>70829415
Why do you need to sneak into a bathroom to molest little girls?
>>
Dumb cunt already blocked me on tweeter
>>
>>70829618

Bc its the place to party
>>
>>70829592
No she said that NC deserves to be awarded for not wanting transgenders in the other genders bathroom
>>
>>70829758

And im saying transgenders are the ultimate darwin award as they dont pass on their genes (hard to when you pop estrogen and chop your dick off)
>>
>>70829816

This bitch needs to know what darwin truly means. It means fags and homos dont pass their genes on bc theyve been brainwashed by leftist culture to not have kids as part of a population reduction plan to destroy whites
>>
>>70829592
But thats fine, women don't poop anyway.
>>
>>70829415
I sometimes wonder if United States of America really exists or it is some virtual internet country where the hackers publish meme and funny news in virtual US newspaper site.
I am now 70% sure of this.
>>
>>70832200
My mom always taught me that girl poop smells like cinnamon and looks like rainbows.
...Is this not true?
>>
>>70832423
Check your mom's
>>
>>70832375
I sometimes wonder if India really exists or it is some virtual country where shitskins publish meme and funny news to elicit "poo in loo" responses
I am now 70% sure of this
>>
>>70832375
Pajeet, before you question reality, first you must learn to POO IN LOO.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.