[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone can love their ethnicity except for white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1459017465905.jpg (61 KB, 800x458) Image search: [Google]
1459017465905.jpg
61 KB, 800x458
How do you handle knowing the media will ruin your life if you express pride in your ethnicity?

Spend 15 minutes on Twitter or on IG, and you'll see thousands of influential (20k+ followers) black and brown people expressing pride in the beauty and superiority of their ethnicity. These same people regularly insult/belittle white people and mock their concerns. And they regularly call out even the slightest hint of white pride.

It's easy to tell yourself, "Yeah, but that nog's IQ is likely in the mid-80s, and the same applies to his 20k followers. They're not going to win." But then you remember white Jews are pushing all of this from their position in the media and industry.

> Don't use Twitter or IG

Yeah, but... that's where young people communicate these days. It's where corporations are influenced. It's where ideas and trends propagate. Avoiding both feels like surrendering our culture.

On a side note:

There are so many race-traitorous Indian and Hispanic women. It's disgusting. They know their men can't safely call them out for tweeting pictures of black men (for fear of racism), so they do their best to openly emasculate their own kind. Occasionally, one of their men will meekly say "really?" or something along those lines. And they get ruined by the responses.

White women are 100x more loyal to white men.
>>
move back to europe colonizing scum
>>
>>70827537
Because whites only take pride and not guilt. You either can be proud of the good things your ancestor did, but also have to be ashamed for the bad things they did. Both or neither.
>>
File: voZHTAyO.jpg (24 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
voZHTAyO.jpg
24 KB, 307x307
Shouldn't "terrorist" be pluralized on that shirt?
>>
File: 1460307355247.jpg (46 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1460307355247.jpg
46 KB, 600x424
You need to consider the energy flow on this dynamic.

White's aren't allowed to express pride because it's rubbing everyone else's faces in the fact that they advanced humanity more in 500 years than anyone else did in 40,000.

POC are allowed to shout about how superior everything non-white is because it's empowering - in other words, because it makes them feel something that they need to, but don't, feel.

The entire disparity hinges on the actuality of white superiority. You're not allowed to point it out because the entire narrative snaps in half if anyone stops pretending.

So the best approach when someone spouts this shit is a very small smile and nod, but no words. It will make them uncomfortable even if they can't put their finger on why. But part of them will understand.
>>
>>70827537
White is not an ethnicity. Nobody cares if you talk about italian pride or irish pride, etc. American blacks take pride in being black because it's the only part of their ethnicity that they know.
>>
File: 1460436650875.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1460436650875.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>70828546
Intelligent leaf poster
>>
>>70828011
>implying minorities do the same

you are an idiot aren't you?
>>
>>70828327
Should be, or there should be an 'an' before it.

Also
>I rather be

Obvious nigger craftsmanship...
>>
File: 1459745582512.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459745582512.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>>70828701

1. Whites who don't know their ethnicity are ruined for expressing pride in whiteness

2. Blacks who do know their ethnicity encouraged to express pride in their blackness

3. Latinos who do know their ethnicity are encouraged to express pride

4. Blacks are rewarded for attacking white people in general, but whites not only cant attack black people in general, they can't criticize any specific black ethnicity

Regarding the word "ethnicity"—it doesn't matter what word you want to use. Whites are attacked and punished and policed as a group, so pick your own word to describe that group.
>>
File: 93.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>70827537
>white people

Americlap problems. Kill yourself.

I love my ethnicity (Romanian), deal with it
>>
File: 1458742095644.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458742095644.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>70829508
>Romanian
Kill yourself gypsy, out of my fucking country reeeeeeeee
>>
>>70829617

Come at me terrone.

>gypsy

Does that guy in the pic look like a gypsy to you? Go fuck your mother, faggot.
>>
Because showboating your white race IS racist because you make up the majority of America and its a divisive technique. It's completely okay for other races to embrace their ethnicities though because it represents the struggle they and their ancestors had to face during the suppression of white people.

This isn't even really debatable because it's common sense.
>>
File: indian posters.jpg (276 KB, 1285x892) Image search: [Google]
indian posters.jpg
276 KB, 1285x892
>>70829878
>terrone
I'd rather be a full nigger with a bone in my nose instead of being born gypsy.
Go rob some copper on a trainline and get rekt, you subhuman cygany scum
>>
>>70830095
>suppression of white people
I fucking know it. Niggers complain about slavery but ignore the fact there were more whites enslaved in the history of slavery than niggers, more whites lynched in the history of the KKK.
>>
>>70830095
So basically it's racist because you declare it to be so - and it's explicitly aimed at the majority by a minority.

The point is to reduce the power of the majority and subject them to the will of a minority.

Good enough, that's all the information anyone needs to know to ignore it forever after.
>>
>>70829219
>+cremoooso

Wow, the jews are as subtle as a train derailing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.