[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do with it /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: propaganda.jpg (52 KB, 449x799) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
52 KB, 449x799
What should I do with it /pol/?
>>
Discard it, it's propaganda.
>>
burn it

Brexit
>>
It's the most patronizing shit I've ever read
>>
>>70827409
Read it.
>>
Read it. Consider their point.

Don't be a mental bubble retard.
>>
>>70827409
I just tore it up. Funnily enough, they sent another similar leaflet today.
>>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EU-Referendum-Leaflet-/331829891289?hash=item4d429a50d9:g:QhUAAOSwSzdXDTnr

They fetch a decent price on Ebay
>>
>>70827409
did they send you britbongs "the government believes David Cameron is the best choice for PM" pamphlets as well?

Your tax money got spent on telling you how to vote. And I thought us canucks were cucked.
>>
>>70827409

do what every other british moron is going to do. POST A FUCKING PIC OF IT ON 4CHAN IN A BRAND NEW THREAD.

at least we get to know how many unique british posters we have, if anyone is autistic enough to count the threads.
>>
File: merkel-hijab-alemania-660x330.jpg (22 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
merkel-hijab-alemania-660x330.jpg
22 KB, 660x330
>>70827583

Merkel is that you?
>>
>>70827607
someone is profiting off this, leave the EU
>>
>>70827607
£0.95 postage?! Fucking daylight robbery
>>
>>70827587
>I just tore it up
That'll show em!
>>
>>70827409
Read and analyse it obviously.
It's probably full of bullshit, but knowing their arguments, no matter how shit, and how to respond to them is where it's at.
>>
>>70827701
No. I'm in favor of brexit. But that's no reason to close your mind.
>>
Return to sender, with postage due

Can you do that in the UK?
>>
>>70827699

Here's an alternative perspective on the leaflet as you seem to desire
>>
File: captain_europe.jpg (24 KB, 400x180) Image search: [Google]
captain_europe.jpg
24 KB, 400x180
>>70827409
It's propaganda. Meaning could be another.

Yet don't worry:

* EU don't care about referendum and popular votes. If it's against their will, they ignore it.

* England will be still a pakis infested shithole even outside EU.
>>
>>70827583
this tbqh
>>
>>70827811
This. Can alt right even recover?
>>
>>70827838
>pay taxes on postage twice instead of once
>>
I have those same sheets
>>
>>70827409
wipe yer arse with it then send it back
>>
>>70827838

Pranks and practical jokes fall under "Disturbance of affairs act" and will land you a minimum £200 fine and court hearing
>>
>>70827583
No, if you look at the facts then you will end up as one of those "stay in the EU" fucks because you don't want to lose money. If you are voting to go out of the EU then don't read anything. Just vote.
>>
Send it back, charge them for the postage.

>They spent 7 million of tax payers money to shill for the EU

You can't make this shit up
>>
Read it and make a carefully considered and well informed decision.

Alternatively you could be a reactionary ill-informed retard and throw it in the bin
>>
>>70827409
start an initiative to demand that government is forbidden from using tax money for propaganda

ohh wait I forgot the will of the people does not matter in your shitty countries
>>
File: 17568146.jpg (62 KB, 572x373) Image search: [Google]
17568146.jpg
62 KB, 572x373
kek
>>
>>70828055
>make decisions based on emotions instead of facts
nice advice lars
>>
>>70828129
None of the claims in the leaflet can be backed up by actual facts, Mr Cameron
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.