[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TRUE SOLDIERS.jpg (60 KB, 570x374) Image search: [Google]
TRUE SOLDIERS.jpg
60 KB, 570x374
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
MUHREENZ
>>
BLEEDIN
>>
TO DEATH
>>
>>70826475
>>70827085
>>70827132
>>70827139
WE WUZ MUHREENZ BLEEDIN N SHIT

God job guys. You have made history
>>
>>70827166
ONCE A MONTH
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-09-28-06.png (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-09-28-06.png
88 KB, 540x960
>proud
>>
BIG
>>
File: 1460091650214.png (150 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1460091650214.png
150 KB, 400x320
>TFW female front liner does something to get herself captured and ISIS releases video where she's raped to death
>>
>>70826475
>those 3
>surviving a rollover
lemme tell you guys a story
>grow up on outback farm
>for farmers we actually had quite a nice living style
>new tvs, fun things to do, etc
>i'm 15 at this point
>uncle gets a new car and gives mum and dad his old one, a 1995 ford falcon EF sedan
>dad calls me in
>son, you're going to have to learn to drive in case something bad happens, okay?
>mhmm
>take these, go out, and learn mate
>get keys thrown in my lap
>fukkenwat
>little sisters are extremely jealous
>take the car out to a dirt track in our property (9,000 acres desu senpai) and give it a go
>get the handle of it, having a bit of fun
>notice gas is getting kinda low after a while and the engine is smoking a bit
>drive home and dad gives me a very sternly worded lesson about engine cooling
>a few weeks later
>my sisters have fucked with me so much i've broken
>FINE YOU CAN COME OKAY
>guess who rolled the car
>because it was fucking me
>had to get airlifted out
>sisters were afraid of cars for the next 7 years

i rolled a fucking falcon and gave my sisters PTSD, and these cunts think they'll be okay in the event of an APC rollover?
>>
>>70828999
Nice trips.

Also, based Australia, how is the spider/kangaroo problem? I've always thought about moving to Australia but the idea that everything wants to kill me is kind of putting me off.

Also how white is your country? Mine is 90% white or something, is yours about the same?
>>
>>70829198
>Also, based Australia, how is the spider/kangaroo problem?
nothing a .308 and a spotlight can't handle

>I've always thought about moving to Australia but the idea that everything wants to kill me is kind of putting me off.
don't be an idiot, carry a small medkit with you everywhere along with some form of emergency signalling (this is in the far far outback, in the city you can get away with just a phone), and remember: most animals are more afraid of you than you are of them

>Also how white is your country?
Outback where I live? If you don't include Perth it'd be around 98-99.9% pureblooded australian white.

>Mine is 90% white or something, is yours about the same?
If you don't include any major cities that people in other countries have heard of, yes.
>>
>>70826475
anyone can take a picture inside a base. those bitches could be com fags. or supply. i have pictures of me dodging sniper fire from my fucking gunner because he thought it was funny. and the bastard took the pictures with my camera.
>>
>>70829459
>Using a fucking spotlight on a Kangaroo
>Using a fucking gun on a spider

do you think life is a fucking cartoon mate?

Thanks for the other info though m8. Sounds nice.
>>
>>70829577
>spotlight on a kangaroo
well yeah how would you signal bat-man otherwise, pic related
>gun on a spider
the things are the size of your hand around here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.