[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Kingdom and fuck the Queen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
KILL THE BRITISH UNION NOW
>>
You had your chance Scotland, no use in whinning now.
>>
>>70825894
Second referendum if Britain leaves the EU.
It was 55 stay 45 independence last time, this time we'll win.
>>
>>70825813
ROSBIF
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>70826019
I don't think the UK will leave EU though, sadly.
>>
>>70825813
Goodnight /pol/
Pls be happening tomorrow :^/
>>
>>70825813
Fuck off Porridge Wog, the Queen is fucking comfy.
>>
>>70826019

Keep dreaming, if you ever did leave the union we would impose a tariff on export of Buckfast Wine and you would be screwed.
>>
File: Splendid Isolation.png (5 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
Splendid Isolation.png
5 KB, 250x284
>>70825813
Lol, Scotland had a referendum and said stay. Euro kikes btfo if brexit.
>>
File: 1452134104464.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1452134104464.gif
236 KB, 210x260
>>70825813
>>
>britain leaves the euro
>scotland leaves britain
>scotland joins the euro
>have to build a border between scotland and england now

everything according to keikaku
>>
>>70826019
If you want to be free, why don't you actually start being free instead of relying on us to pay tax to your shit, heroin-infested cities? Oh, and get your only military, pay for your own free university, and have fun with terrible healthcare. Fuck the Scots, honestly. If you want to stay, stay; if you want to leave, leave and be independent.
>>
>>70826740
You say that but the second your parliament realised that we might actually leave they started shilling with fear.

I even got like 3 leaflets through the post on why I should vote to remain in the United Kingdom.
>>
You SNP-voting simpletons have ruined this country

To all englishlads in here, we aren't all as cucked as OP
>>
>>70827169
Anglicised faggot detected.
Shoo
>>
>>70826528
Werent they only off by a couple of thousand votes?
>>
>>70827268
it was 55% - 45%
>>
>>70825813
You bagpipe niggers wouldn't last a week without us.
>>
>>70828085
Ireland has a lower population and they're surviving.

Fuck off Nige.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.