[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA- EXPOSING THE JEWS THREAD...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 84
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
I said I'd do one of these on Saturday, never go the time. Not even in mood for doing tis, miserable and stuck at airport, but this fucking place is getting waaay to Kosher, and someone needs to put the Jews n your place.

If you don't know me, not a Jew. Have a Master's in history relating to Jewry and a JD, but am mostly self-taught on Jewry. I'll get a few kikes trying to derail, a few trying to "test" me who will skulk away when they realize I am indeed the "Expert" on Jewry (esp 20th century Zionism and Jewish role in Marxism) that I claim to be.

So, here it is. Let's take back the soul of this board and have a good old fashioned pogrom of the Jew ideas that have settled over this board like a cloud of plague.
>>
>>70825438

Where is Uzbekistan?

Is it a real country?

Are you Muslim?

What are your major exports?

Why do Jewish men look like the pic you posted, but Jewish women are the best looking in the world?

Also do Jews have a master plan, or are they just Gremlins who like causing a mess?
>>
File: 1019___4Vdzjli.png (36 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1019___4Vdzjli.png
36 KB, 675x559
>>70825438
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
File: 5648643518.png (1 MB, 783x728) Image search: [Google]
5648643518.png
1 MB, 783x728
>>70825438
>>
BTW- people always come here with a very firm set of ingrained ideas and will, at first, find some of what I tell them "crazy," but I back up each thing I say with a legit source.
For those willing to actually do the legwork, prepare to have your worldview turned 180 degrees once you realize just how dishonest the media is and as you discover that all the mainstream media has motives and pushes an agenda in accordance with hose motives.
The closest thing to a truly "neutral" site on the web is "antiwar.com," which has a libertarian bias. I consider myself a revisionist, and I'm standing on the shoulders of men like Irving, Zündel, Faurisson, who have done jail time simply for their opinions. In some cases, very long jail terms.
Ask yourself one simple question-- if all aspects od the so-called Holocaust are self-evidently true, why does almost every European nation need a LAW whereby you are JAILED for not "denying," but even trying to investigate any part of the "holocaust" and coming to different conclusions?
Once you can be jailed for your belief/opinion, then it is no longer a matter of history, but a tenet of faith. Think abut the very word "deny." This comes from the dialogue of the religious wars of the 14th century. You can DENY the Trinity. you can DENY the Virgin Birth, the Immaculate Conception.
Once you have "The Holocaust" (TM) as a tenet of FAITH, the new de facto religion of Europe, then you know we are in for Trouble.

And in that sense, the Saracen invaders are correct. How can you OUTLAW even questioning a tenet of one religion (Holocaustology), but not afford then Saracen's religion the same privilege, and outlaw drawing their prophet? You have to have equal justice under the law in a true democracy. Europe no longer has it.
>>
File: fat cat.jpg (8 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
fat cat.jpg
8 KB, 285x214
>>70825438
your flag will make an excellent addition to my collection
>>
>>70825561
>Where is Uzbekistan?
Are you capable of reading? Very first line "stuck at airport here..."
>>
why do jews have higher ratio of thickness to length?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQtVNubxxgQ

Bobby Heenan says Goldbergs unbeaten streak would've made wcw media darlings since Jews finally had an athlete to be proud of.
>>
I'm starting to think the board is already lost. People are blindly accepting the Jewish version without bothering to question anymore.

Think about it-- David Irving, Dr Faurisson, German Rudolph, Sylvia Stolz-- all these people have done significant jail time for simply questioning certain aspects of of the so-called Holocaust, such as the gas chambers.

If Europe now jails people for their beliefs, then Europe is now enforcing a state-sanctioned religion. And the Saracens are correct-- why do the Jews get protection for their sacred 6 trillion doctrine, and the mudslides don't for drawing their prophet?

"If you wish to find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
>>
Post pics of Uzbeki cuisine
>>
>>70826580
>I'm starting to think the board is already lost. People are blindly accepting the Jewish version without bothering to question anymore.

Nah, you're just preaching to the choir here.
>>
>>70826580
>>70825438
how is this board falling to the jews

it seems pretty normal to me
how have the jews changed /pol/??
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 276x183
>>70825438
fuck off sand nigger
>>
The entire board has been overrun by b/r9k level Jews. Well, I did try.
Lads, it's been a fun ride for a few years, those who have been here for the longterm. Pretty clear I need to join the club who have permanently fucking off to infinity chan.

Nothing left for us anymore here, but for kikes and retards. But at least I gave it one last effort.
>>
>>70826778
>uck off sand nigger
Again, a cunt who failed to even raid the first line-- "...STUCK HERE ON A FLIGHT LAYOVER."
>>
File: 1457474657932.jpg (38 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
1457474657932.jpg
38 KB, 450x326
>>70826798
Another glorious victory.

go away faggot
>>
Care to explain how do we deal with this problem?
>>
>>70826798

hahahaha Uzbekistan, are you serious?
>>
>>70826703
>how is this board falling to the jews
>it seems pretty normal to me
>how have the jews changed /pol/??
Have you seen the threads this week? Trying posting a "how many people stand with Israel" thread, see how many Jew lovers you get with no understanding of paleo-consseratitism, just people who have been raised on Neo-Cohen republicanism. People who unironically support Rato now.

You haven't noticed what's happened here, just in past 2 weeks? I used to like to keep one tab of this board opened while I worked, just to have something to distract me while I was thinking about a problem. Now it's become full forwards who haven't even taken the time to read a book to understaff even the basics of Israel-Palestine.

This used to be a haven for smart, educated people to let off steam. Now it's just assholes. Notice, none will ask as a serious question. Justshit
>>
>>70825438
How in-depth was your education, in regards to the actual subject of Judaism, as well as things like the Holocaust?

Most universities' wouldn't touch the subject is all.

Were your lecturers aware of the situation regarding Zionists like Soros and the like?
>>
Bump. I don't have any specific input or questions, but your thread on Friday was interesting. I downloaded Jewish History, Jewish Religion on your suggestion. I'll lurk.
>>
Serious question, was Israel behind 9/11?
>>
>>70826993
>Care to explain how do we deal with this problem?
It comes and goes in cycles. It really began going to all when Trump made his AIPAC speech kissing Jew ass. That when all his hardcore followers took off and quit caring and saw him as just another establishment shill using somewhat different tactics to get himself into the media.

Maybe it will go back to, as it seems to. As AH said in his Last Will & Testament: "Centuries will pass, but from the she's of our monuments, hatred will always arise again for those we have to thank for all of this: International Jewry and their henchmen."
>>
>>70827170

>People unironically support Rato now

They're called "Shills" and they aren't from /pol/.

Chill.
>>
>>70825438
Thank you lad for the flag. Could you go and get yourself stuck to in Tajikistan?
>>
>>70825438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Xm-XQNEJI&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70827392
I think this thread might fall on it's arse, sadly. Before you go, could you drop a few more recommended readings?
>>
>>70827180
>How in-depth was your education, in regards to the actual subject of Judaism, as well as things like the Holocaust?
>Most universities' wouldn't touch the subject is all.
>Were your lecturers aware of the situation regarding Zionists like Soros and the like?
Formal education on Holocaust? Almost none in Uni. Was doing Masters in Medieval History, which was where I came upon the story of St. Simon of Trent, the Jews who killed him, and his trial.
During Vatican II, Simon was "De-sainted" (a process not even allowed) and his bones were dumped somewhere so he could no n longer be venerated.
Then a few years back, a Jew Named Dr. Ariel Toaff (son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, a very prestigious position) who was researching for the second volume of his book on Jews in Medieval Italy made a discovery-- it's always been claimed that the evidence against the Jews in the Tent trial was tortured out of them (which it may have been. This, BTW, would also invalidate 80% of all caps in Israel against Pals).

But the interesting part? The confessions contained prayers and rituals from a small sect of Jewry that was not known at all in Rome at that time. In other words, even if the Jews were tortured, the judges couldn't have come up with info they'd have had no way of knowing. A

The Jews made their appeal all the way up to the Pope, and finally after 4 trials, they were put to death. The entire thing is fascinating, and tis is what really got me interested. If my professors could be dead wrong on this, would else cold they be wrong about?
http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
>>
>>70827954
>think this thread might fall on it's arse, sadly. Before you go, could you drop a few more recommended readings?
Mate I have literally over 100 just from memory alone. you need t narrow it down as far as your interests. Many people like the Mossad stuff, bc it reveals a lot abut them, but others are into politics, Jews and Bolshevism, the holocaust, whatever.
Give me an idea...
>>
>>70825438
Based Uzbek
>>
>>70827942
The same likes seem to think it's funny that I'm in an airport in fucking Uzbekistan. As if this somehow discredits everything I say.

Will say one thing: Since AH write "MEin Kampf," the Jews' tactics have remained 100% the same.
As far as "Borat," as Trump said of that like and what he die to Ryan Aeacrest, hi security should have but him in the hospital."
>>
>>70828346
ugh.. KIKES, KIKES..not "likes." Fucking spellcheck. Greasy, leering, white-slave trading, repulsive, nation-wrecking KIKES. Dr Pierce: Jews and the Slave trade (both White Slaves and Negro slave trade):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE
>>
>>70828045
Very interesting, I've never heard of this before.
>>
>>70828177
It's a little tricky for me to specify a subject. I've looked into some stuff regarding the Jewish involvement in bolshevism, WW2, the monetary system: stuff from the beginning of the last century, really. They sort of come into my view around that time, but what were their influences prior to that? Were they somewhat dormant prior to that, or were they always that involved and influential?
>>
>>70828991
Also read a little about their involvement in establishing central banks, around the seventeenth century, I think. I only take a casual interest in the subject, and take everything with a good pinch of salt.
>>
>>70827954
>think this thread might fall on it's arse, sadly. Before you go, could you drop a few more recommended readings?
OK, your next reading? Read the article I linked to here by Israel Shamir (a Jew who converted to Russian Orthodox Christianity, a very cool guy, a friend of mine).
Them I'd recommend "By Way of Deception..." which is a book by a former Mossad case officer named Victor Ostrovsky.
The Israelis tried to keep the book from being printed on the ground it would "endanger state secrets." It was printed anyway, and he has had his house burned down several times since.

Almost sure you can still find "By Way of Deception" on solargeneral.com It's an amazing look, eco into the Jewish use of "sayanim."
A "sayanim" is a Jew who lives anywhere in the world, and s willing to help the Mossad with anything they need in any nation in whatever nation they are committing their illegal espionage/murders in. They are openly committing treason against their own nations, and there are literally millions of them, though obviously not all will be called on to do some sort of favor for the Jews.
Another great read is David Irving's "Hitler's War." Bundle's short book "Did 6 million really die?" If you are into science, both he work a Fred Leutchner (a Jew, BTW) and German Rudolph is very interesting.
The book that many claim really began the revisionist movement was by the Jewish Northwestern Professor called "The Hoax of the 20th Century."

As far as what the Jews do to the Palestinians, recommend any book by Norman Finkelstein esp. "This Time We Went Too Far."
Og, and a MUST READ is "The Goldstone Report" that details in 300 pages (it sounds boring but is a page-turner) the Crimes committed by the Jews in Gaza. you will NOT BELIEVE how much the media hides from you. It seems almost surreal until you find so much other evidence backing it up. BTW, "The GoldStone Report is an official UN publication. Read it.
>>
>>70826798
>People not interested in my post about an obtuse AMA
>Get butthurt and announce to leave a fucking annonymous board
>>
>>70825561
>Jewish women best looking in the world

Almost bit straya you fucking bogan.
>>
>>70825438
Omg you again .. You are one dumb cuck
>>
File: alexsol1.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
alexsol1.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>>70829324
>Also read a little about their involvement in establishing central banks, around the seventeenth century, I think. I only take a casual interest in the subject, and take everything with a good pinch of salt.
Oh, and maybe the most important, Solzhenitsyn, '200 Years Together." After 15 years, there is STILL not an official translation of a major work by a Nobel prize winning author. Wonder why?
Maybe bc the top 14 book publishers are all Jewish owned, and this is a scathing indictment of the Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution and their role in murdering the real Russians while keeping themselves from military service in WW 1 or 2: "I buried many comrades at the front; I never buried a single Jew." A.S.
>>
>>70826798
>The entire board has been overrun by b/r9k level Jews.
thats true. most recently it is probably because of trumptards bringing attention to the board

there are sooo many shills here
>>
>>70828544
S T A N
T
A
N
>>
>>70829646
>Omg you again .. You are one dumb cuck
I'm so "dumb,: then why have you never successfully beat me in a debate?
People have the links to the archives. No one would say you ever won a single debate.
>>
File: merchant-pepeWTC.png (214 KB, 506x298) Image search: [Google]
merchant-pepeWTC.png
214 KB, 506x298
>>70829765
>S T A N
>T
>A
>N
Wow-- "You are at a layover at an airport at a shity country, therefore everything you say is invalid." Got ya. Good argument, AIDS Skillrex
>>
>>70829684
>thats true. most recently it is probably because of trumptards bringing attention to the board
>there are sooo many shills here
This is ENTIRELY true mate. The pol of even 6 weeks ago was NOTHING like it is now. More than Trump, I think it was the "Tay" thing that killed us.
We now have regular threads asking "Who do you support: Israel for Iran?"
And 15/16 responses will unironically be: "Israel-- they are the only democracy in the Middle East."

Even if they slide and Sage my thread, at least I can claim I tried to do SOMETHING (no matter how little) to expose to a few other ppl what's going on here before I leave for infinity..
>>
File: churchhill-onjews.png (1 MB, 2380x1632) Image search: [Google]
churchhill-onjews.png
1 MB, 2380x1632
Here's Winston Churchill on Jews (before he got on their payroll around 1932-1933):
International Jews

"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
>>
>>70829384
>>70829675

Thank you for the recommendations.

>Oh, and maybe the most important, Solzhenitsyn, '200 Years Together." After 15 years, there is STILL not an official translation

There are a few pdfs, hopefully I can find an accurate translation.
>>
Churchill on Jews (cont'd)
Terrorist Jews

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.
The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing. "
>>
>>70830351
>There are a few pdfs, hopefully I can find an accurate translation.
Look for the ones organized by Occidental Observer and Dr. Kevin MacDonald.
>>
(Just going to make this into a really cool thread for any of the few pollack left to bookmark and have an instant source a ton of great info on the Jews)
Dr. Pierce-- Jews and the Sexual Exploitation of White Children:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6BvuN73iGM
>>
OH, totally forgot about this one-- HENRY FORD- THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM(great info):
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm
>>
>>70830122
I think this is true, but I also think most people who visit this board only remain if they have an affinity for it (or an intent to shill, which has been ongoing for a while now). Why would you go to infinity? If you're gonna preach something, you need to go where the audience is. /pol/ on other chans seem to be just echo chambers of old /pol/, people just repeating and agreeing with each other cos they've heard it all.
>>
File: redwatch.png (2 MB, 1574x936) Image search: [Google]
redwatch.png
2 MB, 1574x936
For Brits, great source for keeping a eye on the local Reds:
http://www.redwatch.net/index2.html
>>
File: 1460513121501.jpg (35 KB, 322x395) Image search: [Google]
1460513121501.jpg
35 KB, 322x395
>paleo-consseratitism
>>
>>70830892
>I think this is true, but I also think most people who visit this board only remain if they have an affinity for it (or an intent to shill, which has been ongoing for a while now). Why would you go to infinity? If you're gonna preach something, you need to go where the audience is. /pol/ on other chans seem to be just echo chambers of old /pol/, people just repeating and agreeing with each other cos they've heard it all.
to any extent, i agree, don't even know anymore.
Glad you are still her etc I forgot to mention Henry Ford and "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem."
Once you get to reading it, it seems like it could literally could have been written today. Amazing how their MO is the same in each decade. Only soon, won't be anymore of us and their job will be done. Read that book, amazing info...
>>
>>70831180
Wow, you are very funny! Did any ever tell you that you should write comedy? Are you a welfare mattress too like your queen who wrote Harry Balls?
You're wit seems boost on her level. Learn to sick a good dick on you, too, could have a shitty book published if you lick the asses of the right Jews.
>>
My Fav description of GL Rockwell:
Ten thousand incensed Jews swarmed into New York City's Central Park where the man they hated most planned to speak in the "free forum area." The huge mob was swollen with overwrought people loudly screaming for his blood. They brandished lead pipes and pieces of broken pavement in the best Old Testament traditions of free speech. No one really expected him to show up in the face of such demented numbers, so the frothing Chosen turned the event into an anti-Nazi celebration. They clapped and sang "Havanaglia" and performed round-dances in the street. But at the height of their vengeful hysteria, at the appointed time, a big man standing tall and alone in the very midst of the insane rabble threw off his long, concealing overcoat. As if by black magic, George Lincoln Rockwell appeared in full Stormtrooper uniform in the eye of an emotional hurricane, surrounded by enemies too stunned to move. Incredibly, he began to taunt them, deriding them to their camel-faces as cowards and fugitives from lunatic asylums.

He had shown up , he said, at their request, so let's see how tough they really were. No one made a move against the formidable ex-U.S. Navy Commander. He strutted smiling among them, ridiculing their false promises to prevent his New York speech. It was a very personal confrontation between Aryan man and his Jewish opposites, between racial matter and anti-matter. An explosion was inevitable.
>>
>>70830535
>Look for the ones organized by Occidental Observer and Dr. Kevin MacDonald.

Thank you, I'll seek those out.

>>70830718

>(Just going to make this into a really cool thread for any of the few pollack left to bookmark and have an instant source a ton of great info on the Jews)

Much appreciated.

As I said, I've not got much to contribute or ask, in fact I'm not very invested in the subject, but I do like hearing from all sorts of sources. It's the only way to decide upon an viewpoint, and I think most info we generally receive is very one-sided.

I'll bump the thread a few times, so keep going if you're so inclined.
>>
The Jews Go Nuts
Only by degrees did the Hebes belatedly psych themselves up to sufficient hysteria. In a convulsive, screaming lunge they fell on Commander Rockwell. But he had the psychological advantage of a larger-than life personal courage. In an utterly one-sided battle too incredible for anyone who has not actually witnessed or fought through such a moment, he bashed and throttled his way into the shrieking crowd. The grasping, spitting devils fell on all sides, as the lone hero of the White race cut a path of blood and broken bones across New York City. They never knocked him off his feet and he never tired of splitting enemy jaws.

Alarmed and inspired by such Herculean bravery, a squad of policeman crashed into the howling throng swinging night sticks. Kosher casualties mounted rapidly, as the cops obviously relished their sport. They blazed a path of splattering gore to the ever-battling Rockwell, and escorted him over the blubbering bodies of fallen Jews. He emerged with only a few cuts and minor bruises. Even his uniform was in relatively good shape.
>>
>>70831523
>I'll bump the thread a few times, so keep going if you're so inclined.
Thanks, I'll post a few more. I know almost no one is red it, don't care, trying to make a point comparing "old pol" to "nu-male" pol where Israel is unironically our "Greatest Ally.
>>
File: 1459681535770.png (3 KB, 481x481) Image search: [Google]
1459681535770.png
3 KB, 481x481
could you explain the jewish role in mass immigration without talking about barbare spectre?
>>
File: 1447030807943.jpg (222 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
1447030807943.jpg
222 KB, 960x940
Bump
>>
File: talmud-unmasked.png (598 KB, 2530x1394) Image search: [Google]
talmud-unmasked.png
598 KB, 2530x1394
"The Talmud Unmasked"
http://www.talmudunmasked.com
>>
>>70825438
What evidence do you have that the Rothschild family rule and control the world?
>>
File: 1446900212077.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
1446900212077.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>70831805
>>
>>70831672
>could you explain the jewish role in mass immigration without talking about barbare spectre?
Spectre is used so much bc she is the perfect example, like AIDS Skrillex for the SJW.Nu-Male. An AMERICAN Jewess who "made aliyah" to Israel (which only Jews can do, a homeland ONLY for Jews at the expense of the Arabs there) and ow she's in EUROPE telling us we "need to learn to lean how to be multi-cultural. Almost surreal.
Why are the Jews interested in bring migrants into Europe? Several reasons:
1. Revenge- Catholics say "Turn the other cheek." Jews say: "Never forgive, never forget." If you have ever seen the movie "Defamation, they truly believe all their own bullshit. they never ask themselves "Why?" so part of it is to destroy Europe.
2. Jews, hsitoryically, are always safer in multiracial nations bc it prevents the homogenous society from realizing hat is being done to them and uniting to kick them out--as has been done 109 times in last 1,600 years.
3. The Jews are trying to make France dangerous so that most of the 500,000 Jews left in France will come to Israel, ad thereby put off the inevitable choice that are going to have t make between literal apartheid on the order of South Africa, five the pals their own state (which they will never do), or having a one person state.
4. Israel wants to Balkanize all the mideast nations, esp the Shia powers, bc they are the ones posing a danger to long term "greater israel." Why do you think they had the US overthrow Iraq, then what they did in Syria, then pushing for Iranian invasion? The Jews worried about their own ass.
>>
>>70832156
>What evidence do you have that the Rothschild family rule and control the world?
Never said that, they don't. They were far more influential in the 19th century than they are now. Today the real Jews who "run the world" are the media Jew families.
>>
File: 1452583245258.png (677 KB, 992x560) Image search: [Google]
1452583245258.png
677 KB, 992x560
>>70826798
>But at least I gave it one last effort.
The only reason the rats swarmed is because you faggots deserted your posts and drained out numbers. Fucking FBI honeypot crippleniggers.
>>
File: 1456779706028.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1456779706028.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>70831672
Names to look up.
>>
File: 502.gif (296 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
502.gif
296 KB, 500x346
And, with that, I'm boarding my plane and getting out of here. I left a lot of useful information-- stuff the took me years to go through and find what was useful, what was credible, and what was shit.
If you are interested, I recommend you read everything here along with Ernst Bundle's "interview with an Israeli reporter" and "One-Third of the holocaust" which you can find on YT or the net...
Later. And for my Jewish friends.....
>>
File: 1456714964409.png (113 KB, 948x1832) Image search: [Google]
1456714964409.png
113 KB, 948x1832
>>70831672
First name is free
>>
>>70832686
>The only reason the rats swarmed is because you faggots deserted your posts and drained out numbers. Fucking FBI honeypot crippleniggers.
Now,now edward, go to mommy, remind her it's time for you zyprexa, and in about 30 minutes you'll feel better, ok?
>>
>>70832837
I'm fucking serious, you faggots talk shit like that place is better, but it's just as overrrun with shills as this place is and it moves slower. The only decent board left is /baphomet/
>>
>>70832759
Have a safe flight.
I'll bump a few more times to keep the thread around a little longer.

>>70832686
This. Fuck the /pol/acks that left after a little bit strife. Fucking weak, they should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>70826798
The shilling here is really out of control now, I agree. Barely any mention of the real problem here.
>>
>>70826337
Legit question, as a Jew, do you believe in the holocaust?

If yes, do you get offended by people who don't?
>>
>>70832927
I agree with you, see>>70833068

but at least OP stuck around. I wouldn't lump him in with the others.
>>
File: 1456895713765.gif (647 KB, 456x522) Image search: [Google]
1456895713765.gif
647 KB, 456x522
>>70833068
They split our numbers, and wound up with just as many shills as there are here. The shills just followed them there. If they'd pull the elitist sticks out of their collective asses, and regroup here, we could storm this fucking board and own it once again.
>>
>>70827170
Whats the next step to defeating the problem. How do you counter jewry? At the local level?
>>
File: 145726398193145.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
145726398193145.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70831450
>Uzbekistan
>Quoting George Lincoln Rockwell
>>
>>70833303
If enough of the old guard, like OP, continue to hold the line, hopefully we can reverse some of the damage the exodus caused.

A repatriation of the deserters? It would help bolster the line, but I'm not sure I want to see them return. They can rot in their shitty chan.
>>
>>70833488
Read the OP.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 204x248) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 204x248
>>70825561
Most "jewish women" are eastern european women who are flown into israel and convert to judaism. Many of them work as whores and sex workers first, and there is a massive slavery industry. In a couple generations unmolested the women will look like this again. Also plastic surgery is huge there, and there is a concerted push by the media to make "jewish women" look beautiful and to make the IDF "sexy".
>>
File: 1451576003300.jpg (778 KB, 1471x4282) Image search: [Google]
1451576003300.jpg
778 KB, 1471x4282
>>
File: 1451645362154.jpg (513 KB, 1524x1262) Image search: [Google]
1451645362154.jpg
513 KB, 1524x1262
>>
>>70833488
>>Uzbekistan
>>Quoting George Lincoln Rockwell
At least read the first post in the fucking thread retard.
>>
>>70833101
>Legit question, as a Jew, do you believe in the holocaust?
Again, at least read the first fucking post. Not a Jew, got interested in them while studying for my MA in Med/Renn history...
>>
File: 1455375920360.jpg (89 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
1455375920360.jpg
89 KB, 612x587
>>
File: 1459596126178s.jpg (4 KB, 115x124) Image search: [Google]
1459596126178s.jpg
4 KB, 115x124
>>70833068
>Have a safe flight.
>I'll bump a few more times to keep the thread around a little longer.
Thanks. Making me close the computer down now, was feeding from my iPhone (I know, people hate apple).
After I land in Qatar in few hours, spending night there.
If people have genuine questions about holocaust or any aspect of Jewry, if I don't know answer, I know where to find.
Thanks for helping keep this alive before we get totally taken over and become lereddit.
Later mate.
>>
>>70835087
I remember you did one of these a while back, it was a really enlightening experience for me. I have a 20th century Jewry question.
Zionism and Marxism. Some Jews on Wallstreet helped bankroll the Jews who were taking over the Soviet Union during the revolution.
How come there was a dichotomy? Did some Jews prefer the "international" life?
>>
File: 1460119290492.jpg (353 KB, 1272x1023) Image search: [Google]
1460119290492.jpg
353 KB, 1272x1023
>>70835296
Thanks for the effort. Stay well.

And do return. This place is not beyond hope.
>>
>>70835296

Do you have any online sources I could look up on your view on the Holocaust, and any evidence for it, and any refutation against those who disagree with you? I don't come to /pol/ often, and have only just begun to have second thoughts about what I've been taught about European history. I'm definitely not as open minded as I would like, however I'll try my best to be open to the facts when going over them. I'm far from decided on this issue, one way or the other.
>>
File: 1460180301619.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
1460180301619.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
>>70832600
Damn. Okay.
There was a post that I wanted to refute.
>>
File: 1443142620406.jpg (253 KB, 1140x841) Image search: [Google]
1443142620406.jpg
253 KB, 1140x841
>>70825438
Posting in rare shoah.

Doing God's work goy.
>>
File: jew.gif (237 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
237 KB, 900x900
Thread Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
>>
File: spöröbump.png (12 KB, 576x580) Image search: [Google]
spöröbump.png
12 KB, 576x580
>>
File: 1460289619426.jpg (86 KB, 960x831) Image search: [Google]
1460289619426.jpg
86 KB, 960x831
>>70836475
You waited an hour to reply?
>>
>>70837099
At work bruv
Gotta wait for breaks
>>
File: 1441383672207.jpg (49 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1441383672207.jpg
49 KB, 600x512
Being slid hard niggers.

Will be bumping till 404 with white nationalist qts and rare hitlers.
>>
File: 1406545927975.jpg (270 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
1406545927975.jpg
270 KB, 542x1099
>>70835763
https://forum.codoh.com/
http://www.ihr.org/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

>THE HOLOCAUST IN 10 SECONDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>THE HOLOCAUST IN 20 SECONDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>MORE EYE WITNESS TESTIMONIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>THE LAST DAYS OF THE BIG LIE: SPIELBERG'S HOAX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>AUSCHWITZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>MAJDANEK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>TREBLINKA, BELZEC, SOBIBOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
>>
File: 1441384456514.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441384456514.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>70838016
>>
File: 1442391366272.jpg (50 KB, 378x604) Image search: [Google]
1442391366272.jpg
50 KB, 378x604
>>70838429
>>
File: yeahright.png (254 KB, 301x443) Image search: [Google]
yeahright.png
254 KB, 301x443
>>70838429
>mfw nazi grills are my fetish
>>
File: 1442264670363.jpg (46 KB, 379x600) Image search: [Google]
1442264670363.jpg
46 KB, 379x600
>>70839130
>>
File: 1447904992838.jpg (73 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
1447904992838.jpg
73 KB, 480x672
>>70825438
Gee, Mr. Jewmaster GoldShekelStein, you sure are knowledgeable about da joos - how did you get that way?

daily reminder: JIDF lurk here, and OP the faggot is one of them.

You use this same image (bunch a joos) as your avatar every time, which is a violation of global rule no.13

Familiarize yourself with The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) to understand how shills subvert forums: http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>>
>>70835087
Are you retarded?

I was replying to an anon with an Israeli flag
>>
File: 1446761199778.jpg (88 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1446761199778.jpg
88 KB, 540x540
>>70839603
>>
>>70839941
Top bait. Nice link, though.
>>
File: 1442263153468.jpg (68 KB, 807x560) Image search: [Google]
1442263153468.jpg
68 KB, 807x560
>>70840352
>>
>>70840759
When do we defeat the eternal enemy, Senpai?
>>
>>70825438
How do you kick out the Jewish diaspora from positions of power, realistically?
>>
>>70841012
Why would you want that, Goldstein?

Are you a defector?
>>
The Wahhabi sect of Islam was created by the Jews. The Saudi Royal family is also Jewish.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Jewish-origin-of-Saudis-and-Wahabis_printer.shtml

>And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check the post revealing the hidden facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew. A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.
>>
>>70833101
>do you believe in the holocaust?
yes
>do you get offended by people who don't?
not at all
>>
>>70841110
That's not an answer I'm so sick of people on here gasping in surprise every time I post
It's not my personal blog
At any rate I'd like all western countries to be absolutely sovereign, because I believe they are the best countries, with the best people and culture.
>>
>>70841288
Semi based.

Are you full on Jew or just Jew by proximity of Israel?
>>
>>70841303
Full based.

Keep on riding.

Is Netanyahu down with western sovereignty? I don't know shit about Israel desu, I just know about the Jews we have over here.
>>
File: 1447212191952.jpg (117 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
1447212191952.jpg
117 KB, 643x552
>>70841002
There is nothing the jew hates more than nice clean white chilluns. Have as many as you can and lie in wait. Small jews are the victims of the big jews' own perfidy. They're literally shoahing themselves.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html
>>
>>70841288
>Jew believes in the Holocaust
Typical Jew double-speak. Of course you do. The holocaust of 60 million Russians and Ukrainians, the firebombing and post-war death camps in Germany, and the extermination of the Palestinians.
>>
File: Last Samurai.jpg (84 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Last Samurai.jpg
84 KB, 620x413
>>70841303
>>
>>70841523
Post war death camps?

Enlighten me.
>>
>>70841483
Bibi is basically down with anything that keeps us existing, as a ruler should be. I wouldn't be surprised if he's at least willing to kill the west for our country, but I don't see a reason for him to be against western sovereignty.
I personally think he's slimy and appears spineless, but he's the best we got.
>>
>>70841350
>Are you full on Jew or just Jew by proximity of Israel?
I am 100% Jewish, even though I'm an atheist.
I really like the Bible (the best book ever, in my opinion) and I'm very proud to be Jewish and Israeli.
>>
>>70825438
I have only met 2or 3 Uzbek women and they have all been ridiculously beautiful. Are all your women like this or just the ones they allow out? Also are they real bitches inside?
>>
>>70841523
>the extermination of the Palestinians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcJn5ZUbro
>>
>>70825438
Oh shit you're back! Man, what do you know about the refugees invasion and it's possible ending. Tell me everything, missed you pepe!
>>
>>70841012

You don't. We're a small number of fashy goys against every western government. This a fight we lose.
>>
>>70842034
No, fuck you.
>>
>>70841660
Millions of Germans died after the war. Not just in the Soviet controlled areas.

http://www.whale.to/b/starvation_of_germans.html
>More than nine million Germans died as a result of deliberate Allied starvation and expulsion policies after the Second World War, including 1.5-2 million German prisoners, which is the alleged number that died in Auschwitz. Architect--Morgenthau.

http://www.rense.com/general85/mill.htm
>General Eisenhower prohibited the German Public from sharing their own meager rations with detained German soldiers on pain of death. Hence from 1944 until 1948 a U.S. and Russian Holocaust for the Germans was on going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fXQwc_Wz1c

"After the Reich: The Brutal History of Allied Occupation" by Giles MacDonogh. This one is in my city library, so it can't just be written off as Nazi propaganda.
>>
>>70841887
Fair enough m8. Power to you.

>>70841829
I wish we had one of those.

Obama is content to arm Iran with nukes allthewhile letting Jews overrun every aspect of our judicial branch.

He's either retarded, oblivious, or has a really good fucking plan that nobody has been able to see through.
>>
File: 1456873207133.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456873207133.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>70841660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
>>
>>70826798
Have you gone mad?
>>
>>70841887
Reminder that the so-called "good" Atheist Jews are no better than the religious ones. Both have the same disdain for God. Don't be fooled.
>>
I'm uncut, non religious (tipsfedora.png) white skinned and goy
My gf is jew
Did I fucked Israel in a political way ?
>She has nice breast though
>>
File: 1459704418469.jpg (217 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1459704418469.jpg
217 KB, 500x461
>>70842411
You will have someone better, hopefully
>>
>>70842351
Jesus.

But my six gorillion..
>>
>>70826887

Where the fuck did you come from/are going to that you had to make a layover in fucking Uzbekistan?
>>
>>70842599
Why do Jews have disdain for God?
>>
>>70842629
What do Israelis think of trump?

Also does anyone call modern Israelis "Israelites" anymore?
>>
>>70842693
https://justice4germans.com/
http://www.germanvictims.com/

>>70842772
They are Edomites who follow the Babylonian Talmud. That is why they wanted Jesus to die.
>>
>>70842968
I live in an very liberal city, so they view him as a joke like the useful idiots that they are. Keep in mind though that I'm almost completely disconnected from Israeli culture and news.
And nobody uses the bible term as far as I know.
>>
>>70842968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9o_bWCnHHQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZPQzaa0kE
>>
File: 1441383850695.jpg (60 KB, 451x604) Image search: [Google]
1441383850695.jpg
60 KB, 451x604
>>70840759
>>
File: qo9WavO.jpg (236 KB, 1236x960) Image search: [Google]
qo9WavO.jpg
236 KB, 1236x960
>>70843706
>>
>>70844245
>>70843706

>tfw no qt neonazi gf to deride me for not being white
>>
>>70843190
>nobody uses the bible term
There's a reason for that.
>>
>>70844337
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: Jacopo7.jpg (23 KB, 264x361) Image search: [Google]
Jacopo7.jpg
23 KB, 264x361
>>70844337
You'll always be Burma to me.
>>
>>70844404
I don't feel that the biblical justification is a legitimate one for the creation of this country, if that's what you were implying.
>>
>>70842599

How can an atheist have desdain for your god? Most of them are pretty indifferent to Christianity, as far as I know, although there's a sizeable number of them who feel angry for being lied to since birth.
>>
>>70844537
Same.
>>
>>70826208
Okay, you got me.

I mean, I already hate Jews and think the holocaust was a sham, but at least you have a consistent application of logic so we know this isn't a pissy 16 year old that got turned down by the local Jewess.
>>
>>70844337
Didn't you guys just get hit by a big assed earthquake?
>>
File: 1446842685934.jpg (63 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1446842685934.jpg
63 KB, 402x604
>>70844337
My grandad fought in Burma, though he spent the actual war in India. Glad you're finally uncucking yourselves from communism.
>>
File: 1458509482609.gif (3 MB, 287x240) Image search: [Google]
1458509482609.gif
3 MB, 287x240
>>70844557
>Most of them are pretty indifferent to Christianity
>mfw
>>
>>70827392
Why do most Jews live in America? Do you think they will ruin the place like they did with Europe, where they used to concentrate for centuries and caused a bunch of wars? New York and California are already kind of screwd because that's where they like to live I guess.
>>
>>70825438
Are you gonna create this thread everyday. As you proved in past you have no knowledge in anything you claim. Bad goy
>>
>>70844896
yes

>>70844943

we've been uncucked from the deformed, corrupted version of the already deformed Maoist communism since '88, but we'd been cucked by a military dictatorship that actively sowed ethnic division until very recently.

But Aung San Suu Kyi was educated in the West, so hopefully she will try to implement Enlightenment ideals in our new constitution, maybe try to prevent religious zealots from influencing legislature.
>>
>>70844539
I agree with you on that point, but it's not really what I was saying. See >>70843221 The Israelites were a specific people, the northern 10 tribes of Israel, who never returned to that land after God gave them up to the Assyrians. They were replaced by the Assyrian king with non-Hebrews. From what I understand, the two southern tribes came back from the separate Babylonian captivity with many Edomites who brought the Talmudic practices into the temple. Everyone who lived in Judea were called Jews. Just like you can be a Turkish immigrant in Germany and call yourself German, but you're not a real German. King Herod was an Edomite. The Jews who wanted Jesus dead had a fundamentally different religion and were a different people. He was calling them out for being imposters, and he only came back for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>they are of their father, the devil
>those who call themselves jews, but are not
>>
>>70830351
post link if you find a full pdf. All the ones I can find are missing several chapters
>>
>>70845598
So it's the "Modern Jews aren't real Jews" argument, right?
Well, let's assume it's true, because it certainly possible. So what?
>>
When is the happening?
>>
>>70845881
I think it's a pretty big deal if you guys are running around like "you must save israel", "muh poor holocaust victims" when in reality you are all about the complete destruction of anything good in the world. If people knew the truth, you wouldn't get such a free pass on everything.
>>
File: 1447212191951.jpg (343 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
1447212191951.jpg
343 KB, 643x552
>>70845345
>Do you think they will ruin the place like they did with Europe, where they used to concentrate for centuries and caused a bunch of wars?
Are you not familiar with the history of America for the last 70 years?
>>
>>70846239
Alright, but that has nothing to do with our genetic connection to the Israelites, right?
>"you must save israel", "muh poor holocaust victims"
I really hate this myself, but again, that's not related to what you said.
>>
>>70846445
I meant Israel the state, not the biblical people.
>>
File: 1442787020885.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1442787020885.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>70846442
>>
>>70846445
Sorry, I think I misread that. It has everything to do with whether or not you all are the old testament Israel. Esau (Edom) and Jacob (Israel) were enemies in the womb. Esau relinquished his birthright, and was forever butthurt about it. If you all are truly Esau/Edom, then this is really an unsolveable struggle.
>>
File: 1440249601692.jpg (737 KB, 2112x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440249601692.jpg
737 KB, 2112x1280
>>70846605
>>
File: IMG_7202.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7202.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>>70826337
Jewish women love Gentile cock because y'all so tiny. They won't marry us but they sure love to ride non-kosher dick
>>
>>70847451

is that why your women love black dick? White women are cows and the only cocks that can satisfy them are the black dicks?
>>
>>70826580
trump threads are the big thing here now.
>>
File: jewish-reserve.jpg (101 KB, 580x404) Image search: [Google]
jewish-reserve.jpg
101 KB, 580x404
>>70847324
>>
File: BenFranklinJews.jpg (668 KB, 731x888) Image search: [Google]
BenFranklinJews.jpg
668 KB, 731x888
https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/pornography-as-a-secret-weapon-by-lasha-darkmoon/
https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/the-jewish-porn-star-next-door/
http://davidduke.com/jewish-professor-boasts-of-jewish-pornography-used-as-a-weapon-against-gentiles/

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/Luthereng.pdf
The Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther
>I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I
learned that those miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews and who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the
strong. May God help us. Amen.
>>
>>70825438
Alright, time for my favorite as i have studied religion a long time.

How would you go about explaining the Jews taking over the Catholic Church using the Jesuits?

Care to explain the Knights of Columbus (Jesuit org) Vs the Free Masons?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n72jcqwAWX1sy3fi9.gif (492 KB, 499x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n72jcqwAWX1sy3fi9.gif
492 KB, 499x264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXwfs1983wM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hodsQTPtmhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoRAYCxEPys
>>
>>70846442
I used to know some jews from Soviet Union and can confirm they hate most goyim unless there is some sort of benefits they can get from them.
>>
File: Right+in+time+we+can+only+hope.jpg (91 KB, 484x1024) Image search: [Google]
Right+in+time+we+can+only+hope.jpg
91 KB, 484x1024
>>70845386
>cucked by a military dictatorship that actively sowed ethnic division until very recently
I would love to have one of those in the West tbqh.
>>
File: 1456552205857.jpg (224 KB, 708x847) Image search: [Google]
1456552205857.jpg
224 KB, 708x847
>>70841288
>do you get offended by people who don't?
>not at all
>>
File: UAm7H6i.png (1006 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
UAm7H6i.png
1006 KB, 890x668
>>70844943
>>
>>70847451
nice fantasy, goy
>>
File: 1441384062814.jpg (418 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1441384062814.jpg
418 KB, 1000x760
>>70848967
>>
>>70848373

you're just a kid in the first world who lives a comfortable life, romanticizing the idea of 'righteous' war. You do not really want that.
>>
>>70825438
I know Cohen and Levin are elite Jew names what are some others?
>>
File: queen_elizabeth_ii.jpg (38 KB, 419x600) Image search: [Google]
queen_elizabeth_ii.jpg
38 KB, 419x600
>>70849318
I'm 34. And the only reason I would want a military dictatorship is if they try to remove the royal family.
>>
File: 1441384405399.jpg (176 KB, 797x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441384405399.jpg
176 KB, 797x1024
>>70849311
>>
>>70826580
how many jews did germans kill? did the jews control Poland before ww2? explain this shit, did jews hate Russian and slavics for khazaria destruction ?
>>
>>70847907
did franklin really say that?
>>
File: 1441384501238.jpg (50 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1441384501238.jpg
50 KB, 640x634
>>70849677
>>
>>70849467

if you're 34 and still come to this board, something went wrong.
>>
File: barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (121 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
barbara-spectre-quote.jpg
121 KB, 1023x838
>>70849892
Apparently not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

I hate how there are so many antisemitic lies. Just undermines the whole thing. It's not like you have to make stuff up to make people hate jews doing jew things.
>>
>>70849318
Big man Myanmar
> How's it going my Muslim friend?
> Here to expose the Jew as well?
>>
A Jew speaks the truth about the instigators of WW1 and WW2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>>70849892
It's disputed. The ADL says it was fake, and done by Nazis, so you can draw your own conclusion. Regardless, it's still true.
>>
>>70849970
>anon's got it all together
>>
>>70850256
>wikipedia
THAT'S A GOOD GOY
>>
File: 1441383741003.jpg (44 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
1441383741003.jpg
44 KB, 400x604
>>70849970
Loads of oldfags come here. This is the best news source on the internet and probably the last open forum on earth where free speech survives. Besides, someone has to stay and inform newfags about the jews.
>>
KILL EVERY JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
File: Wikipedia holocaust denial page.jpg (377 KB, 1700x650) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia holocaust denial page.jpg
377 KB, 1700x650
>>70850527
Good point.
>>
>>70825438
I think the failure of idiot Muslims and stormniggers to see that there are allies in the tribe is a failure of /pol/.
http://archive.is/PojA7
>>
File: 1441384538017.jpg (43 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1441384538017.jpg
43 KB, 540x720
>>70850543
>>
>>70826986
Kek
>>
File: 1456594863406.jpg (84 KB, 590x798) Image search: [Google]
1456594863406.jpg
84 KB, 590x798
>>70849970
nice one burmabro
>>
>>70850605
Clam yourself Goebels
>>
>>70852710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2dXWpMSXdk
>>
File: 1443181982629.jpg (310 KB, 667x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443181982629.jpg
310 KB, 667x1024
>>70851032
>>
File: 1441383962406.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1441383962406.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>70854384
>>
File: 1441384189818.jpg (56 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1441384189818.jpg
56 KB, 453x604
>>70854927
>>
>>70854927
Damn.
>>
>>70830122
M8 they are shills and no one takes them seriously, the core of /pol/ is very much Jew aware and the shills only reinforce our beliefs. Chill out.
>>
>>70849970

A lot of older people come here (I am 32 myself). I usually only come here while at the office though.

What is more pathetic? Some older established individual blowing off some steam with some cheap /pol/ laughs or some young punk wasting his time on /pol/ in the prime of his life.
>>
>>70855484
kek
>>
File: 1441383833109.jpg (133 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1441383833109.jpg
133 KB, 852x960
>>70855023
>>
File: 1447166816954.jpg (129 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1447166816954.jpg
129 KB, 640x631
>>70856863
>>
File: 1460574897248.jpg (108 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1460574897248.jpg
108 KB, 400x534
>>70857474
>>
File: 1445601309806.jpg (69 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1445601309806.jpg
69 KB, 453x604
>>70858131
>>
anyone have that webm with a jew rubbing his hands? It has a black backround and only his hands are visible, rubbing in slow motion. can't find it anywhere
>>
File: d&d.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
d&d.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>70859632
It's probably from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
>>
File: 1446842163560.png (393 KB, 476x818) Image search: [Google]
1446842163560.png
393 KB, 476x818
>>70859151
>>
File: 1447157715507.jpg (51 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
1447157715507.jpg
51 KB, 652x960
>>70860116
>>
File: 5123123.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
5123123.png
93 KB, 500x422
ULTRA RARE
>>
>>70859632
>>70860019
nope, it was something relatively new. Check this:
1) black backround
2)only hands visible
3)slow motion hand rubbing.
>>
File: 1442269834272.jpg (168 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442269834272.jpg
168 KB, 640x640
>>70860286
>>
>>70860522
for fucks sake, where is jidf when you need them?
>>
>>70825561

Fucking bogans, worse geography knowledge than Muricans
>>
File: 1455644143387.gif (3 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455644143387.gif
3 MB, 320x320
>>70825438
>AMA

fuck off to leddit sand nigger
>>
>>70831650
Dude, we're on the same page here. Hope is nothat yet lost.
There's no way pol is fallen to the juden
>>
File: 1458945349401.jpg (184 KB, 777x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458945349401.jpg
184 KB, 777x1080
>>70861585
>>
>>70829384
Thanks for the book recommendations.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.