[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Muslim fashion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: images (7).jpg (16 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
16 KB, 320x302
>Ultra male patriarchal religion
>Everyone wears a dress

Mfw
>>
Muslims of /pol/, why does your god ban pants?
>>
It gets hot as heck down there, those clothes most be very comfy tb h.

I saw a video talking about the reason why saudis have such a distasteful fashion is because they just got money recently (oil money) so they are using them on stupid gold cars etc.
>>
I wear those at home, it's super comfy. But then again I also am the man at home, we have a patriarchal muslim family so there is probably a strong correlation.
>>
>>70824852
It's because when Mohammed is reborn it'll be a bloke who gives birth to him

Fucking perverts
>>
>>70824852
>Muslims of /pol/, why does your god ban pants?

Pants are not banned, but muslim men must cover everything between the knees and navel and that ideally should include the forms as well.

In the same way that female muslims don't go around with thightfitting clothes.
>>
>>70824948
I thought you were a white convert
>>
>>70824981
No muslims believe that Muhammed (saw) will be reborn. Muhammed (saw) is dead. The only one who will come back is Jesus and he will come back as a miracle and not born from anyone.
>>
>>70824753
>Muslim """ fashion"""
>>
>>70825070
But I am married though
>>
>>70825145
So your prophet runs around diddling little kids and our prophet not only get born to a miracle once but twice and comes back from the dead twice and all yours is is a fucking rock spider
>>
>>70824852
easier to whip their dick out when they come across a 9 year old
>>
>>70825326

Lol
>>
>>70825268
Christians don't have Jesus as a prophet. Jesus is the Prophet of Islam. And he will return to rule the kingdom of God (the Islamic caliphate). Jesus never properly died, he will die after he comes back (there is a empty grave next to the prophet Muhammad waiting for him and Jesus will marry as well when he comes back.
>>
>>70824852
Easier to hide bombs under loose fitting robes
>>
>>70825145
Please go back to sandland.
>>
>>70825860
I and my family is from Norway and Norway is not particulary sandy, although we have more rocks than you, brother Ahmed.
>>
>>70825181
Yes I do know that. Blonde hair green eyes sempai.
Assalamwalaikum
>>
>>70824753
I like them. They look both good and comfy as fuck.

>inb4 jokes about being British and liking Islam
>>
>>70827805
wa alaykum asalam wa rahmetullahi wa barakatu
>>
>>70828255
When did you revert? How were you introduced to Islam? Is your wife a white convert too? What do you do for a living? Which school of thought do you follow? Most Muslims here in India are influenced by Deobandi. How and where did you learn so much about Islam? What experiences did you go through as a new revert? Was your family hostile about it, or were they accepting? What do feel about the present scenario of Ummah. How do you think we, the Muslim community can progress worldwide?
>>
>>70828255
plis answer before the thread dies, brother.
>>
>>70825519
If all islam revolve around Jesus why are muslims such pieces of shit, really anon what the fuck.
>>
>>70828255
duuuuuuuuuuddddeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>70828914
>how do you think we, the mudslime community can progress worldwide?
By pooing in the loo.
>>
File: 1455867015621.jpg (34 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
1455867015621.jpg
34 KB, 350x420
tfw you realize the mudslimes are more comfy than you
>>
>>70824852
They wear these because goats, sheep and camels can hear zippers.
>>
File: mohamad = fag.jpg (250 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
mohamad = fag.jpg
250 KB, 720x478
>>70824753
>>
>>70832210
I just looked in google, and it look really elegant and comfy

wouldn't mind to buy one a wear at home to be honest
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.