[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the mods just stop censoring and ruining this board, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460241361336.jpg (17 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1460241361336.jpg
17 KB, 320x362
Could the mods just stop censoring and ruining this board, and stop censoring every single interesting thread? This is getting unbearable. Be aware of what's happening.
>>
>>70824517
meant archieving*. officially fuck my life.
>>
what threads are censored?
>>
>>70824517

are you talking about that idiot /x/ tier bullshit from earlier?

you all should be embarrassed for bumping that nonsense

it belonged on /x/
>>
>>70824630
Is that you mod?

More nigger penises plz
>>
>>70824700

I'm not a mod

that thread was embarrassing

and you should be embarrassed for taking it seriously

it was some 14 year old role playing and fucking with gullible /pol/ retards

if you want to be retarded go to /x/

keep that bullshit off /pol/

Mods are Gods
>>
Did 4chan just experience some major malfunction?

I don't know if this I related to OPs post but I tried to post on another thread and was told I was banned.

>Because of a post in /sp/
>I've never been to /sp/
>AND it was filed and expired last month

WAT?
>>
>>70824517
It's not the mods. It's the new janitors' shinanigans. kek
>>
>>70824908
If you're using a proxy, someone else got banned with it
Although once I found myself with some weird long ban about a post I didn't make on a board I didn't use and it disappeared the second time I checked
>>
>>70824908
>>70825436
Sometimes they also make blanket bans for IP ranges if the shitposter is VICIOUS.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-08-50-14.png (415 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-08-50-14.png
415 KB, 1080x1920
>>70825436

That's exactly what happened. Didn't say anything vicious. Just a question.

Plus it was from LAST MONTH, and I've posted many times since then, so it had to be some Internet hiccup or something.
>>
Damn in retrospect I should've clicked the post number to see what was actually said.
>>
>>70824517
i haven't seen this happening
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.