[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hitler had stopped and asked for peace before battle of Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fdcf5thtig45ij7pvkpk.gif (494 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
fdcf5thtig45ij7pvkpk.gif
494 KB, 500x214
If Hitler had stopped and asked for peace before battle of Britain would the world have agreed to his offer?

I imagine it would of been a yes and he would of walked out of the second world war with euro as Germany.
>>
>>70824028
>Who is Rudolf Hess?
>>
>>70824277
>Rudolf Hess
You tell me as i've never heard that name before.
>>
>>70824277
Ah, So Britain wanted the war. Try's to break a peace deal and stop the war from escalating millions more they take him prisoner and lock him up for crimes of preventing peace.

Ironic.
>>
>>70824872
Yeah. The whole story about him is even more interesting.
Check out some youtube videos or smtn, I'm sure there's a lot on him, since he was the party chief back in the day.
>>
>>70824028
Why do you think the anglos where allowed to leave Dunkirk?

The answer is no.
>>
Yes, the eternal anglo dsperately wanted a pretense for their big brother to join the fight on their behalf.

Never trust an anglo. Those beady, scheming eyes are your sign.
>>
>>70824028
>If Hitler had stopped and asked for peace
>implying he didn't 50 gorillian times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijVm2SIOup0
>>
>>70824028

Hitler never wanted war, which is evident from his letters and speeches. He defied the banks and the dictate of versailles. He knew war would be unlikely to be good for Germany in the long run, especially with America trying to butt in all the time.
>>
>>70825410
>implying the only winner of both world wars isn't the USA
>>
>>70824028
>I imagine it would of been a yes
>would of
>of
would HAVE you fucking illiterate spastic cunt
>>
Let's not delude ourselves /pol/, we are better then that.
Hitler wanted to conquer and he began by taking back German settled territories, then he moved onto the Balkans for the lebensraum.

BUT,

The only reason Hitler allowed hundreds of thousands of British and french soldiers to leave from Dunkirk was to show a gesture of good will. He sent multiple peace offers to Britain but once you seize the Jewish golds on the mainlands you can forget peace.
>>
>implying Hitler wasn't a puppet of the British Banks used to raise Germany up so it could be crushed so hard it would never rise again.
Why do you think he took over the military options at the end and invaded Russia? Because he wanted to lose the war.
>>
Hitler didnt want a war with the anglos

>modern education
Dont blame yourselves, blame the system
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.