[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat people shouldn't be allowed to vote . If you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1453574832656.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453574832656.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
Fat people shouldn't be allowed to vote .
If you can't take care of yourself you have no right judging someone's ability to take care of a country..
>>
>I set the rules for what's taking care of yourself
The same argument could be made if you smoke, drink, or consume other products of the like.
Once you start banning people from voting, things get tricky because it's established that the government decides who can choose it.
>>
>>70823592
We need more fat hate, not less. People shit on smokers like it's a sport, yet shitting on fat people is bad because MUH FEE FEES.

I'm sure all the HAES people are perfectly happy, waddling around with chafing thighs, sweaty folds, shitty fitting clothing, not being able to fuck properly unless the guy has a 10" dick and so on. It's totally not that they're just trying to justify their laziness and the fact that they gave up years ago.
>>
>>70823815
>People shit on smokers like it's a sport,
Because you cmoke around us pricks. Behead those who smoke.
>>
>>70823592
We need to take away the right to vote from anyone living on government benefits.
>>
>>70823592
Just put the voting booths on the 10th floor of buildings with no elevators.
Also put IQ tests before, anyone under 100 can't vote
>>
>>70823767
people that do any of that should also not be allowed to vote, that's how weed man got in.
>>
>>70823956
I'm not a smoker. But how is the smell of smoke worse than looking at fat people?
>>
That picture makes me happy.
>>
File: Origami-crane.jpg (40 KB, 900x723) Image search: [Google]
Origami-crane.jpg
40 KB, 900x723
>>70824090
>Also put IQ tests before, anyone under 100 can't vote
You can just make voting itself a puzzle. 0nly votes of those who can make origami out of voting paper are counted.
>>
>>70824166
That's not the point. The point is "taking care of yourself". If you're not 500+ lbs you'll probably live longer than a smoker.
>>
>>70824166
Smell itself can be dangerous, it's called passive smoking. Fat people never offer me a cookie, they consume them all.
>>
>>70824166
Youre an idiot
>>
other people who shouldnt be allowed to vote
>unemployed
>anyone under the age of 25
>immigrants
>>
>>70824623
>women
>nonwhites
>>
>>70824358
>>70824473
Is occasional second hand smoking (people you encounter on the street) deadlier than obesity? If not, why do you care?

>>70824324
Oh both are horrible, it's just that smokers aren't trying to make it acceptable to teach others that smoking is not dangerous. Smokers are the least of my worries for our society. They're mostly just killing themselves, which is stupid. And there's probably a larger chance that a smoker is more productive than your average fatty.
>>
>>70825080
>Is occasional second hand smoking (people you encounter on the street) deadlier than obesity?
Once again, fate people can't get ME or my family fat. They can't hurt us unless they'd fall on us which would be unlikely. Smokers do.
>>
>>70823592
pure joy in that dog's eyes
>>
>>70824005

Kind of harsh and goes against the idea of "democracy" (whatever that means in today's world), but it's hard not to agree. People who are on government benefits will obviously vote for more government benefits. It's a corrupt system because the people who want the votes have a motivation to keep people unemployed.
>>
>>70823592
T-bone crocodile.
>>
>>70824734
Are you trolling? Or are white men seriously this far up their own asses?
>>
>>70823592
How would one have time to take care of themselves if they are doing all they can to take care of their country? That's why America is so great and also fat, by the way. You're just jealous.
>>
>>70823592
>>
>>70825494
No fucking politician worth it's salt is a fucking hambeast .
>>
>>70825261
Ah to be so innocent. Gay acceptance wasn't going to make our sons fucking cock smokers either, remember?

Fat acceptance leads to fat pride which leads to fat privilege. Which will lead to people thinking it's cool to be fat.
>>
>>70825688
Plenty of good fat politicians actually. Although the timeless French art of running away would be much more difficult if you were fat.
>>
>>70823592
you are very under educated.

The reason people get fat is literally because of genetic disorders. Inherited or not.

The human body should want to force itself to work itself with abundant food storage. The whole thing about "fearing food shortages" is a myth. No one is born or wishes fear upon themselves.

But than again who is the under educated one. I cannot give proof for shit...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.