[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt Righters of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: Diiiiiicks.png (308 KB, 694x601) Image search: [Google]
Diiiiiicks.png
308 KB, 694x601
What is your actual game plan for achieving nationalism? I have spoken to many of you and never actually heard how you were going to try and do it.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>70823341
By drunkposting on /pol/
>>
meme magic
>>
>>70823341
By being an axis that the world turns around and we aren't Alt-Right, that's a non sense term.
>>
>>70823928
We are only the enemies of the current exploitative and oppressive regimes which enslaves people to certain wills and interests.
>>
Barrel roll. it's the only way, honestly.
>>
The same as is happening in France.

Daily reminder Le Pen now has realistic chances of becoming President next year.
>>
>Step 1: Kill all non-whites, faggots, degenerates and liberals.

The whole plan kind of takes care of itself after step 1 tbph
>>
As usual, no real answers. /pol/ can't give real answers.
>>
Our biggest weakness is out inability to openly speak our minds in a public forum. Should we be able to openly express our views without risk losing our jobs or be at risk of an SJW witch hunt I don't know if we can ever gain enough momentum to create our own state
>>
Honest to god riding the tiger until I can sway enough people over
>>
I just come here for the memes
>>
>>70823341
Dank memes
>>
the revolution requires time.

It would take years before society capitulates to our unshakable will, before that time it is best to simply strengthen resolve and will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado
>>
>>70823341
I have no plan.
I just talk to random people IRL.
>>
>>70824841
It would take years before us free men can liberate the people from their chains, their will is not false, their will is not wrong, the peoples will shall dominiate.

Fascists of the world mobilize!
>>
>>70824865
It's for the best to be an immortal jelly than a vulnerable easily seen pig.
>>
>>70824486
Lets say you are being serious and not an edgy faggot, how do you get enough people just willing to kill people?
>>
>>70823341
Riding the tiger brah
>>
>>70823341
>Alt Righters of /pol/
Hello rebbit.
Fuck off.
>>
>>70823341

by posting memes about trump in between fap sessions to trannies before my mom gets home from work
>>
>>70823341

Keep the fire alive until the public is ready
>>
>>70825073
Never been on plebitt in my life shitskin.
>>
>>70825325

children like him think that real life revolves around MUH EPICK 4CHAN VS REDDIT BATTLEZ
>>
>>70823341
The alt right will be helped by the Trump phenomenon no matter what the result is
>cuckservatives shaft Trump at a contested convention and commit political suicide
>cuckservatives give the nomination to Trump which is proof that nobody wants their bull shit
>Trump gets the nomination but loses the general, Hillary makes life shittier for whites with her BLM/pro beaner stances which pushes us closer
>>
>>70825325
If it's not rebbit it's some other shithole you chink fucker, don't try to hide it. Fuck off.
>>
Alt-right is not a single entity. Not everyone on the alt-right is a nationalist.
You know who is a nationalist? A nationalist.

Stop fucking asking alt-right opinions about things that aren't inherently alt-right.
>>
>>70825395
I can see that helping, quite a lot actually, but what are you going to do with that help? For something like that to happen there would need to be an actual plan to enact.
>>
File: trumpfag.png (169 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
trumpfag.png
169 KB, 496x599
>>70825395

just when you think /pol/ cant sound any more underage...
>>
>>70825506
Every nationalist I have spoken to was an alt righter, If you are not and still from the alt right then the question is not for you.
>>
>>70825664
>70825664
alt right doesn't exist.
>>
>>70825664
Then why the fuck are you asking alt-right the question?
>Every nationalist I spoke to was a male, so I'll ask a random male about nationalism Hurr

Kill yourself, leaf.
>>
>>70825769
Because nigger I was unaware you were a faggot who loved to shipost about semantics, Sorry I never thought of your fucking feelings before posting.
>>
>>70825530
The plan to enact is right wing policy. Trump has already moved the overton window back a little towards the right. We're still at a point where policy could be enacted through the vote. Soon, demographics won't allow that anymore, so we'll have to see.
>>70825541
Not an argument
>>
File: 1460370249428.png (474 KB, 780x975) Image search: [Google]
1460370249428.png
474 KB, 780x975
>>70823341
Nationalism is impossible. I see nationalism as a virtue, but I'd never tell anybody. I use it as a moral motivation to do great things with my life, for my people and my children.

Anybody who thinks walking down the street in nazi garb will do anything for the cause amongst a population which is controlled by the media are delusional.

All we can do is succeed, enjoy life in a through hard work, dedication to bringing our kind forward and bringing up great children.

We need to stop playing video games, watching tv and watching anime. The only way to have an impact on this cause is to be profoundly successful and leave our footprints on the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
>>
File: 1454695345119.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454695345119.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>70825885

"trump is going to help the nationalistic cause just because" isnt either, you fucking child.
>>
>>70825872
It's not semantics, you fucking spastic.
Alt-Right is not some sort of a movement that is trying to bring back nationalism.
Alt-Right is an umbrella term for people who don't trust and agree with the current mainstream Right wing representatives.

You might as well go up to a random Liberal and ask them how they hope to create a Communist state.
>>
>>70825992
He's actually called himself a nationalist, retard. The fact that he's running and bearing other Republicans is a big deal. Are you on Australian on a USA proxy?
>>
File: 1459858143590.jpg (737 KB, 1090x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459858143590.jpg
737 KB, 1090x1500
>>70825992
Yup, and the reasons to elect hillary and sanders involve so much thinking right?

>Hillary is a hypicrite, liar and fraud, but people will vote for her because she is a woman

>Bernie is a fraud with impossible policies, but fucking failures vote for him so they have their debt removed and live on welfare

>people vote for trump to ensure their freedom to speech and the freedom to earn an honest living is preserved

Man..
>>
What the fuck does "alt-right" even mean?
>>
>>70826115
They generally answer yes to that.
>Alt-Right is an umbrella term for people who don't trust and agree with the current mainstream Right wing representatives

Okay, so What is the logical point of the alt right? Just to be different?
>>
File: 1460236170731.jpg (55 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
1460236170731.jpg
55 KB, 460x461
>>70826223
It means neo nazi, its a way to separate the cruz voterbase from the trump voterbase desu
>>
>>70826223
Alternative to the official right wing parties that claim to represent us.
>>
>>70826223
Dank memes
>>
>>70823341
>implying all alt righters are nationalists.
>>
>>70823341
Wait tool things get really bad
Blame the Jews/illegal immigrants/Niggers
Probably won't work unless yes really bad
Europeans can do this allot easier since they have better homogeneity and fewer Niggers. Europes only problem is the indoctrination, if they can get past that things will move allot faster
>>
>>70826437
For the sake of clarity and to get you faggots off my back fine, pretend it says nationalist.
>>
File: disdainforplebs.jpg (180 KB, 645x912) Image search: [Google]
disdainforplebs.jpg
180 KB, 645x912
>>70823341
nature

as of right now we are going against nature, multiculturalism is guaranteed to fail and is failing

literally don't have to do anything except type "culturally enriched" whenever someone gets gang raped by invaders or a building gets bombed

everyone knows what the problem is, just gotta wait for the boiling point

tribalism, racism, xenophobia, it's all natural, thats how nations are formed, through years of conflict and war to ensure your descendants can live peacefully, white descendants aren't living peacefully in the land our ancestors fought several wars for, so we either fight now or we will be forced to fight later
>>
>>70826295
The point is to push back against Right wing cuckservatives who don't speak for us. In the US it means electing someone who does speak for them like Donald Trump. That's the major goal of American alt-right people.
It's not all that different from being a regular right leaning person. Many of these people don't want a nationalist state, all they want is to stop the illegal immigration and rapefugees from flooding in.
There are varying degrees of Nationalism.
They're generally not even trying to advocate Nationalism.
>>
>>70826822
So, Just waiting basically? What about birthrates? The collapsing economy? Inter racial breeding?
>>
File: donald-trump-president.jpg (52 KB, 480x555) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-president.jpg
52 KB, 480x555
this
>>
>>70826169
Leftists are the best useful idiots because if you tell them they are smart they'll do whatever you want

Dumb narcissists with no value, they could all die and nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>70826901
So yes then, you just want t be known as different from the cuckservitive right. If that is what you want to do man it is all you.
>>
File: 140194607148.jpg (59 KB, 416x424) Image search: [Google]
140194607148.jpg
59 KB, 416x424
>>70825664
"alt-right" is a buzzword created by propagandists

we are just a product of this fucked up environment created by jews, that's all it really is, everyone knows multiculturalism is a failure, everyone knows how nations are formed and why borders are necessary to ensure the survival of our races and culture

thats why /pol/ is so multicultural, people all around the world believe the same thing, it's nature, its ingrained in our DNA, we will never have peace until we can respect each others borders, races and cultures

forcing people together into a melting pot will only create conflict
>>
>>70826546
Elect leaders with Nationalistic leaning who care about borders and immigration. Elect people who see their own country as priority.
Nationalism isn't something you ''achieve''. It's just a normal thing for a nation to maintain it's borders and identity.
As long as you push back against traitors and the mentally ill you're going to have a Nationalist country.

It's a dumb question anyway. Germany became Nationalist by electing a Nationalist. Latvia became Nationalist by electing Nationalists. This isn't complicated.
The problem that alt-right is focusing on is that when they elect someone they don't get what they voted for. If I vote for a Nationalist and they get into office, and then they say 'OPEN BORDERS! EVERYONE CAN COME IN' I have a problem with that. That's Alt-Right in the nutshell. When you vote for the Right wing parties and you get shit in your face.
>>
>>70823341
Networking just like any other group. For example, you would go to the gym to join an exercise group, or a library to join a book club. So to find like-minded people you need to join groups for like-minded people.

Start at gun-ranges, or vfw lodges. Find ex-military. Start a group. Call it "Clint Eastwood' fan group or something. Find a common ground with people and grow it. Then maybe you can hear cohesive ideas from actual people on the best way to achieve it.
>>
>>70823341
Alt-right is a meme created by Leftists
All alt-right means is non-PC people on the internet who fight back against leftism

Like in the 80's the leftist created the term "neo-con" to describe blacks and jews who left the liberal reservation
>>
>>70827400
I can agree, and as it is also human nature to take the path of least resistance. It would be why that label rose in the first place. If people decide to champion it it really does not matter where it came from as everyone is aware of what it means. It does not matter if it started as a buzzword or not.
>>
>>70827574
Fair enough.
>>
>>70827036
basically ya, the average person is still severely brainwashed, but you must have noticed the changes since /pol/ has became more mainstream, they propagandists even gave us a PC name (alt+right) because we are becoming to big to ignore

nature will correct everything, through the ashes a leader will rise, could be any /pol/ user, we are a generation that has all the information of the planet at our finger tips, we are a generation that spends 8-12 hours a day reading

give me a few more years and i could be the leader the people need, but not until more people awake

gonna have to do it at the right time though, to early and i will be nothing but a whimper, to late and there will be rivers of blood
>>
>>70823341
itll never work
the alt right are associated with anime, mlp, furries and pedos, theyll never take us seriously
>>
>>70823341
The United States will never exist as a true nation. Across every state, there are too many cultural differences and ideals. I believe state nationalism is the closest thing America can come to true nationalism, where more power is put into each states' hands. This would let the more 'patriotic' leaning states thrive, and self-destructive liberal ones like California would fail.
>>
>>70823341
I'm false-flagging like a mother fucker.

Damaging cars and houses with Trump signs, spraypainting/keying pro-Bernie/Hillary messages, planning to hit a Jewish Temple with some top-tier stuff.

Location Unknown.
Good luck finding me, NSA, seventeen proxies and all that.
>>
>>70828066
I had noticed the increasing unrest. So many people are coming to terms with reality, normally through direct experience with cultural enrichment. Hard to run from reality when you or your best friend has a mudslime cock in their ass.
>>
>>70827742
It was popularized by Richard Spencer and adopted by other Right wing people. It has nothing to do with the Left.

It was created because in Murica you have a two party system. You have Democrats who you hate, and you have Republicans who claim to represent you, but they clearly do not. You either vote for guys you hate or guys you hate a little less. That's why alt-right resonates with people. They are people who want to get rid of this illusion of choice and make something new.
This is pretty much what it means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDbCGgN8Dv8
>>
>>70828400
gl bro
>>
>>70828309
If that is the case I think it would be more realistic to expect some number of nationalist states. I doubt every state will be on board, at least not all at once.
>>
It's too late to fix the demographics. Only reason many countries are still majority European is because of 40+ year olds tipping the scales, when the youth is over 50% foreign in some places.

The only thing that would fix it is genocide on a level not seen in history to date, and there simply aren't nearly enough people on board for that, and won't be. This is the fall of Rome, and China/the east will be the new theater.
>>
>>70828553
Protip: My killer app is bird repellent.

It sticks like shit to a blanket, and... IT'S. JUST. AWFUL.

I've seen clothes discarded right where I applied this stuff.

(use with caution, wear latex gloves)
>>
File: 1431080514281.jpg (106 KB, 488x512) Image search: [Google]
1431080514281.jpg
106 KB, 488x512
>>70828437
pretty much

shit posting works wonders to, even the brainwashed are having a hard time defending there failed ideology, first few terrorist attacks? #NOTALLMUSLIMS #REFUGESSWELCOME

20 attacks and a million rapes later "SIEG HEIL"

tis nature, to bad we couldn't you know, not import millions of africans and arabs, we could have continued to live peacefully in our nations with none of this racial conflict or cultural conflict, our politicians and the kikes brought this war to us, and blame us for being racist or whatever

hypothetically speaking, if i did gain political power, not a single immigrant would be hurt, but the treasonous fucks that created this mess will experience true hell

faggots like trudeau would feel the wrath

of course, there will be muslims that wont go peacefully and they will start striking when they realize deportations are on the table
>>
>>70828400
>>70828677
normally wouldnt believe this but you keep getting dubs. got any stories?
>>
>>70823341
The only thing we can do is action without fear. Unless we bring the patriarchy back the west will surely fall, and the world with it.
>>
>>70823341
What do you mean by "achieve nationalism"?
>>
>>70826169
>>people vote for trump because they want to blame minorities for their own personal shortcomings

fixed that for you kid

p.s. i make 6 figures and i voted for bernie; virtually everyone i know up here in new england who voted bernie is in a similar boat. your stereotypes work against you considering the average trumplet didnt even finish high school, all of my fucking kek
>>
>>70829108
FBI leaf agent data mining.
>>
File: grinch_speed_gun.jpg (93 KB, 1199x763) Image search: [Google]
grinch_speed_gun.jpg
93 KB, 1199x763
>>70829080
>repeating numerical characters hold your attention

Sure buddy. Here's one.
>have Trump sign out front
>keeps getting stolen/destroyed
>get a caulking gun a bird-b-gon
>apply to all sides of new sign
>next day
>sign still there
>there's also a scarf, a shirt, and a goddamned sock sitting near a pile of vomit
>toss hipster clothes, hose off vomit
>reapply repellant

Also, I just casually key the occasional pro-Trump sticker sporting car. Not totally fucking it up, just doing what a typical butthurt librul would do, like keying furiously over the sticker.

So I use Jew tactics, what of it? :V
>>
>>70828972
Interesting, Trudeau has already received a lot of flack (mainly because all the butt hurt stoners wanted weed legal and never got it) but besides that some have actually started a petition to oust him. Granted it will never work but if looked at as a count of people who want him gone there are a good few people here signing it.
>>
>>70829108
I mean exactly what I said, as in what can the people do to bring nationalism to at least the west.

>>70829285
I would be far less subtle, seems a bit paranoid desu
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.