[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>held a new briefing with Richard Haass, the president of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>held a new briefing with Richard Haass, the president of the Council on Foreign Relations, relies on him and John Bolton for policy advise
>said he's 100% behind Israel at AIPAC
>Roger Stone even thinks Neet Gingrich would be a great VP
>Ron Paul doesn't trust him
>wants to build a giant ass wall that could cost millions even potentially billions

Well /pol/, convince me why I should vote for this guy
>>
>>70822215
*Newt Gingrich
>>
>>70822215

>>wants to build a giant ass wall that could cost millions even potentially billions

IT'S
FUCKING
NOTHING

The Trump Wall would cost $10 billion

For reference, last year the federal government spent over $3900 billion
>>
some people are good for what not to do
the wall is cheap, even at twice the projections.
>>
>>70822815
>>70822924
What about meeting with the President of the Council on Foreign Relations, that's a huge red flag for me
>>
>>70822215

>said he's 100% behind Israel at AIPAC

He also said he'd be neutral in the Isreal/Palestine conflict in order to help promote peace between the two.
>>
>>70822215
Ron Paul is a purist.
Trump also is smart enough to play possum, he knows all about the NWO Luciferian Kike Priest Class Mafia and is incrementally educating the dumb masses in a stepwise fashion.
>>
>>70822215

Because you touch yourself at night faggot

sage
>>
File: 1460168283979.jpg (87 KB, 379x960) Image search: [Google]
1460168283979.jpg
87 KB, 379x960
>>70825756
>>
He's very trusting, he's not cynical.

But oh, if you break that trust... and they will..

they will pay
>>
>>70826275
Should I even bother voting in the primary or should I just wait till the general election if Cruz and Kasich would most likely flood the state conventions after each individual state election?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 395x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 395x237
Give 150bil to Iran who will probably give it to Russia to buy weapons.

We have no money for a 15Bil wall...
>>
>>70827950
>build this vaguely expensive $5-20 billion wall
>trample the rights of landowners in the way
>use ancient Anglo magic so that it requires no upkeep or staffing; purely a one-time cost
>bitch about government spending the whole way
oh hey but if we get rid of the DEP / EPA / Bureau of Tree-Hugging-Hugging or whatever it's called in Trumpworld today, we can build a wall every two years!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.