[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/lo cal/121528082-story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1351613503746.jpg (43 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1351613503746.jpg
43 KB, 475x360
HE

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story
>>
HAS
>>
A GUD BOY
>>
STYLE
>>
>>70819882
CONCEALED
>>
MONEY
>>
AND
>>
File: puddi_by_themobiusman-d33z5sw.jpg (35 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
puddi_by_themobiusman-d33z5sw.jpg
35 KB, 900x675
>>70819882
>they're actually using that picture

fucking christ, then they say they would never see their son as the type of person to have a gun? the fuck is going on in their heads?
>>
FUNNY
>>
File: Kaffir force.jpg (86 KB, 683x417) Image search: [Google]
Kaffir force.jpg
86 KB, 683x417
>People who knew him, though, did not think he would have been carrying a gun Monday night.

>he pointed a gun at an officer, and that the gun was recovered at the scene.

>“We do believe that this individual turned and pointed the handgun at the officer the handgun was recovered at the scene where the young man was shot,” said 1st Deputy Supt. John Escalante.

>Police say Loury was a documented gang member. He posted a picture of himself holding a handgun on his Facebook page.

What is wrong with Kaffirs?
>>
>>70819882
Damn niggers. How is having all that steel ak magazines taped together even practical? I mean, assuming they are all fully loaded, that's going to add an extra 2,5-3 kg to the rifle. The weight is also going be off centered and will screw with handling/accuracy.
>>
File: whatfeelisthis.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whatfeelisthis.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1080
>>70820424
Yeah, it would make it fucking heavy. I'd have used that tape to make mag holders or a basic battle vest.
>>
>>70820424
Why do you assume this nig even understands the physics of gun firing?
>>
>>70820133

Long time not see puddy.
>>
I see Fox32 Chicago doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>70819882
16 years old and has tatoos down his neck... I hope he died on the spot.
>>
>>70820549
>good boy
Gets pulled over by cops
>dindu muffin
Flees from cops on foot instead of respectfully talking to them
>he gun get his life on track
Pulls gun on cops in an alleyway

Glad to see things like "facts" and "reality" don't trump emotions in chi-town. I'm sure all those protestors are equally outraged at all the gang murders that take place in their city as well!

Let them riot and burn themselves to the ground. No more money for dem programs, let them rot in the hell they created.
>>
>>70819882
Are we gonna have a happening now?
>>
>get robbed recently by dindus

so when are we going to chicago to actually get kills in when the cops give up?

i'll pay for bullets
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.