[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you wanted to kill yourself in style, how would you do it /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
If you wanted to kill yourself in style, how would you do it /pol/?
>>
shoot up a mosque probably
>>
Probably take out someone important. Try to get rid of all my association with the right and this place first.
>>
>>70818911
Skydiving. Would probably die midair from a heart attack though.
>>
File: Israel-2013(.jpg (360 KB, 1280x926) Image search: [Google]
Israel-2013(.jpg
360 KB, 1280x926
>>70818969
>>70819017

perform a service for humanity
>>
get some really sharp wire, a stool and superglue

>make rope with really sharp wire
>stand on stool
>head in loop
>attach superglue to hands, quickly grab own head
>jump of stool
rope will cut off head, will look like i ripped it apart from my body
>>
>>70818911
Walk to cliffs or beach, with the wind blowing out to sea.

Tell friends or family that you're a spy and you're meeting with the CIA.

Get a bunch of balloons and tie a gun to the string, ensure there are enough balloons to pick up the gun and carry it away.

Then stand near the cliff or beach and shoot yourself in the head.

Balloons will pick up the gun and carry it out to sea.

Everyone will think you're a secret agent who got assassinated.

Die as James Bond, can't get more stylish than that.
>>
Silently eliminating people over several years, purposefully leaving wrong traces, hoping that the police interrogates or even imprisones the wrong person.

If I would be found out, I would hide in a building that I before rigged with explosives, and I would blow it up, killing me and every other person in the building.
>>
>>70818969
>>70819142
Jokes on you, Im atheist.
>>
Get materials, and brick, a fast car, a gun, some rope, and a parachute.

>tie rope to bumper and throw in the trunk
>drive to the police station and start shooting at it. Engage in a high speed chase until news choppers arI've.
>get to a l9ng stretch of road ahead of the cops.
>tie noose and put on neck.
>put in parachute and throw a brick on the gas pedal.

Congratulations! Your flying corpse is now on national television and bonus points 8f the parachute says "can't stump the Trump!"
>>
>>70819247
haha atually the joke is on you because i would say the same thing no matter who asked the question
>>
>>70819142
>>70818969
Yeah so they can become even bigger "victims".If you want to kill yourself in style redpill all the the people around.
>>
Mass shooting with a Bernie t-shirt and leave a long manifesto about "black lives matter" and how it was to "draw attention to institutionalized race mixing and inspired by the SPLC."
>>
>>70819558
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70819340
underrated
>>
it's too early to kill our enemies, it will only hurt our movement. if I had a gun i tie myself to a chair, stream it, put up a poster behind me that said "this is future you if you don't fight islam" and shoot myself in the head. maybe that's kinda gay, but Breivik isn't the way to go
>>
>>70819340
nice, have fun then.
>>
>>70819558
Ubekybekybekystan
>>
>>70819623
What the fuck. First time I ever see this flag. Uzbekistan.
>>
>>70818911
Convert to Islam, invite Muslim refugees into my home. Begin openly browsing anti-Australia and anti-West websites and conversing with as many mosques and faith leaders as I can over the internet months in advance of the next step. The next step being, pack my refugee guests' bags for them for a road trip to regional Australia. Fill their bags with incriminating materials (ISIS and Al-Q' materials and instructions/pamphlets printed from the internet) . Board a flight to Sydney International Airport from Albury Airport early in the morning. Luggage will not be checked at this airport because security does not arrive at the metal detectors before as late as 10:00am, especially on low traffic days. Proceed to carry my unchecked luggage onto a small propeller based Qantas aircraft. Arrive at Sydney International Airport, walk unchecked from the plane and with my preparations, shoot as many people as possible with semi-automatic weapons until my ammo runs out, before detonating myself in the food court Maccas line which is always full. My refugee buddies can be sent on errands to various areas of the airport like the bookstore, the ticket booths etc.
Hopefully add to the fuel needed for a Cronulla 2.0
>>
>>70819340
Fucking lol
>>
File: IMG_20160413_142303.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_142303.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70818911
Live in Belarus.
>>
>>70819169
Isn't this an urban legend-based method?
>>
Hypothetically, in theory,

If somone, and im not saying that they should, killed Hillary Clinton, which is terrible btw, wouldnt that ensure a Trump win?

Youd go down in history.

Of course you shouldnt do that though
>>
>>70818911
Dying for the homeland is the best thing ever.
>>
>>70819995
FBI has been notified, please remain in your residence.
>>
>>70818911
Build 17 nuclear warheads, make 16 have a hidden nanotransmitter than I can randomly control, sell them to superpowers, launch 1 from each side.

When WW3 is over I announce i detonated the warheads and before they arrest me, i'll detonate the last one
>>
>>70818911
Get a plane and kamikaze that black rock thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x188
>>70819961
Jesus, how the fuck do you stave off the bitter release of suicide?
>>
>>70818911
But on a burka and suicide bomb a antifa rally.
>>
Pic related
>>
>>70818911
Open up the flood gates of immigration, import a group of people from a religion that don't get a long with anyone else, not even themselves.

Watch your race die out in essence you and your bloodline die out.

Canada, 2016.
>>
>>70820528
I thought your problem was asians.
>>
File: 1459665673831.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1459665673831.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
Wake up at 5.30am every day then work 12 hours. Then continue for 40 years... My suicide is protracted. Because man reasons.
>>
>>70820528
you think you have it bad?
>>
>>70819217
"yeah that spastic retard was talking about being an agent again "

>thinking people will search for ur body
>Germany

nys
>>
>>70818911
suicide by cop
>>
>>70818911
with a very special vest made for very special people
>>
>>70819558
do you hate Kazakhstan?
>>
>>70821396
>proceeds to be blown up
>>
>>70818911
go to Syria, get a gun, find the way to the ISIS frontlines, start shooting at the nearest patrol, try to remove as much kebab as possible before getting shot. at least your death will have some meaning.
>>
>>70818911
>If you wanted to kill yourself in style, how would you do it /pol/?
>post ending in 911
You should tell us, Ahmed.
>>
>>70819558
Why did you kill Aral
>>
File: AnHeroGuide.jpg (365 KB, 1493x2328) Image search: [Google]
AnHeroGuide.jpg
365 KB, 1493x2328
>>70818911

Otherwise do us all a favor and take out some human garbage with you. The school shooters had it right, american schools are absolute garbage.

But you didn't hear that from me, alright? Legal shit and everything, I'm just ranting not actually suggesting you do anything for real
>>
>>70821396

You think you have it tough? Why don't you walk a mile in Canadian shoes!
>>
Shoot up a kindergarten
Make holes in condoms at stores before the shooting
>>
>>70820733

Ya Asians in the British 'sense', so in essence Muslims.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.