[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another unpopular opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 439x335) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 439x335
- Hitler should have never killed the Jews but instead recognise that the Jews were the true master race whilst Germanic people were the second most accomplished race on Earth.

He should have tried to foster an Askenazim/ Germanic union, encouraging Ashkenazim Jewish males to mate with Aryan women or perhaps create a eugenics program with the sole goal of creating Ashkenazim Germanic hybrids since biracial Jews maintained alot of their Ashkenazi traits. This program would have created a true master race. The new Ashkenazi- Aryan hybrid race would have the strength, character, nobility and beauty of the Aryan and the intelligence and wit of the Ashkenazi. It would have been beautiful.
>>
I want that qt aryan wife.
>>
>>70816349
Germans are subhuman failures that have only brought ruin to Europe since the beginning. We should just lock them in factories for the rest of their life supplying only food and water.
>>
Israeli jews are bro-tier, the only ones to worry about are the American Zionist jews.

Is this unpopular?
>>
The point wasn't superiority though. It was about preserving the Aryan race for its own sake. You're retarded.
>>
Racism is morally wrong
>>
>>70816458
Who gives a shit about purity, purity is overrated. Thers not many pure races anyway, I mean Europe was affected by several migrations from the east, including Levantine neolithic farmers, most of us have Levantine admixture. Jews are mongrels and look what theyve accomplished. Hitler valued racial purity because he was an insecure fakkit who couldnt accept that aryans were usurped by Jews so he started creating these myths about Germanic people. It was basically the german version of We Wuz Kangz.
>>
>>70816490
Racial realism has basis in reality tho.
>>
Racemixing is generally fine.
>>
>>70816431
I actually agree. Might still be unpopular though.
>>
>>70817063
Israeli Jews are based in that they believe in what we believe in which is that every state should be ethno nationalistic, and inferior races shouldnt mix with superior race. But theyre elite are trying their best to destory ethno nationalism in Europe because they want to weaken the white race as they see us as a threat to their plans for world domination. The non elite Jews know this, and theyre aupportive of the globalist jewry since they directly benefit from a Jew dominated world. Israeli Jews are complicit.
>>
>>70816349
They are not the master race, they are literally inbreds. If I remember correctly, all ashkenazi jews are descended from like a group of around 300 Jews from the middle ages.
Despite ~2000 years of intermingling with Europeans, far less than half of their DNA is European. That is why they have much higher rates of genetic diseases and are generally less
healthy than white people. Their higher average IQ is partly due to the fact that Nazi Germany and the USSR just killed off the dumbest 40% of their population 70 years ago and partly
because they have been provoking similar selective pressures for millennia.

They are going to be bred out very soon. something like 70% of jews now marry outside the faith. I know because my gf's synagogue sends out flyers every month complaining about it like
it's another holocaust
>>
>>70818664
>Higher IQ due to selective pressures
>Not master race because theyre inbred and I hate them

You must be retarded. And youre lil hypothesis doesnt make sense considering Jewish achievements during the 19th and 20 th century(at one point they won half of the noble prises) was widely documented.
>>
Ashkenazis are just converted Eastern Europeans. Not a drop of Semitic blood in em.
>>
Placage has some appeal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaçage
>>
>>70817553
And therefore until they publically disown their merchant globalist elites, I wouldnt consider them an ally.
>>
>>70816349
Hitler didn't hate jews because they had poor genetics, he hated them because they put Germany in a vice and leeched off of the German people. He wanted to kill their ideology, not their genes. He even accepted jews who denounced their religion into his own ranks. Many of the top nazi officials were jews. In a way, he tried to do exactly what you've described.
>>
>>70816718
Jews are not mongrels. They've bred with each other for intelligence, mostly isolated from Europe, for thousands of years. Even today, jews rarely marry non-jews. The very purpose of Israel itself is to preserve the jewish race from being permanently contaminated by outsiders, hence why they are the only people allowed to hold long-term residence there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.